It's Time To End This

Be My Bias

You POV

Kevin was able to come home from the hospital the next day and Taemin returned after about a week. You were happy they were home, but you didn’t know how your relationship with Kevin stood. Even if he said it was okay when you told him you loved Taemin too, his eyes told a different story. You could tell in his expression that it wasn’t really okay.

“How are you feeling”, you asked Kevin, who was lying on his bed.

“I’m a little tired, but I’m doing better’, he replied, smiling weakly.

“Do you feel up to talking?”

He got a worried look in his eyes. “Yeah, sure what’s up?”

“Where do we stand?”

“I don’t get what you mean.”

“I mean our relationship, where does it stand?”

“Oh, well I’m not going to break up with you just because you love Taemin, unless you want to break up. Do you want to break up?”

You were silent. Truthfully, you didn’t know what you wanted.

“For now, wouldn’t it be best if we did? Then if we still feel the same way about each other, we can get back together?”

Kevin nodded. “Yes, that sounds like a plan. And even if we aren’t a couple anymore, we can still be friends, right?”

“Of course I don’t want us to be one of those awkward couples that don’t talk to each other after they break up.”

Suddenly, someone burst through the door. There standing before you were the current 6 members of U-Kiss, all with worried expressions on their handsome faces.

“Kevin are you okay”, Eli said running up and hugging his dongsaeng.

“Who are you”, AJ inquired looking at you.

“I’m ________, Kevin’s gir--friend. I’m his friend.”

All the members crowded around him and the atmosphere was getting a bit claustrophobic so you left, without saying goodbye to Kevin. It’s not like you didn’t want to, it’s just you didn’t get a chance with everyone talking to him.

Kevin POV

I can’t believe my U-Kiss members are here. How did they find out where I was in the first place?

“We want you to come back to U-Kiss”, Soohyun declared after all had settled down.

It was then that I noticed ________ was gone. She must’ve left when everyone was talking to me.

“You want me to come back?”

They nodded. “It hasn’t been the same without you. Please say you’ll come back”, Kiseop pleaded.

“Well--

Taemin POV

I was still recovering from the car accident. The doctors told me that a drunk driver hit me, causing severe damage to my kidneys, along with other small injuries. They also informed me that Kevin was the one who saved my life. That would explain why he was in the hospital room with me. I would forever be in his debt. Now back to the ________ situation; she told Kevin she loves me? I think that was just my mind playing tricks on me.

“Taemin, there’s someone here to see you”, my little sister said.

“Okay, let them come in”, I said lying from my bed.

She opened the door further and that’s when I saw ________. She looked tired, but she still had a smile on her face. That smile that I love so much.

She closed the door and came to sit beside me on the bed.

“How are you feeling”, she asked my bangs out of my face.

I took her hand in mine. “Better now that you’re here.”

Her smile got wider. “I’m not mad at you anymore Taemin.”

“I know”, I said smiling back. “The doctors told me that you wanted to donate, but you weren’t a match. That means more to me than you know.”

“Kevin and I broke up”, she said suddenly.

Any other time, I would’ve screamed for joy and run up and kiss her, but my smile turned into a frown. “Why?”

She shrugged. “Don’t worry, it was a mutual thing.”

“Is it because you told him you love me?”

“How did you know I said that?”

“So it is true?!”

She nodded. “Yes, when I heard you were in an accident and you were hurt, something in me, my feelings for you, came to the forefront of my heart and I don’t know, I just…”

I cut off her sentence by kissing her lips. She was surprised but she didn’t slap me like the last time I tried to kiss her. I could feel her melt into the kisses as her eyes closed and she put more feeling into it. When we finally pulled away several minutes later, her cheeks were red and she was at a loss for words.

“I’m not going to make you choose between us.”

She leaned over and kissed my forehead. “I know.”

Just as she was about to leave, her phone vibrated. When she opened the text, her eyes widened and filled with tears.

You POV

You just got up from Taemin’s bed as your phone went off. You opened it up and read the text. It was from Kevin.

“Hey ________, I’ve decided to go back to U-Kiss. I figured out that I need and miss them more than I thought. I hate to leave you like this, but now you won’t have to choose. I don’t know when or if we’ll ever see each other again, but know this; I do and will always love you. Goodbye.”

I closed my cell phone and said one last goodbye to Taemin before I went home.

Sometime in the future

Kevin and his family moved back to Korea without telling anyone but you where they were really going to. Eventually, Taemin was completely healed and you were back to being attached at the hip again. Kevin returned to U-Kiss and fans all over the world welcomed him back with open arms. Life went back to normal, like it was supposed to be.

After you and Taemin graduated from high school, you moved in together, closer to where you guys were going to college. Even if you were living together, you never dated. You guys just stayed friends.