Confessions Part 1

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Dara's Pov 

  We ran out of the cafeteria letting Gmmy unnie, Bom and Seunghyun to deal with the incident that occured on the roof yesterday. Ji Young and I were supposed to be checking up on the maknae's but instead he brought me to the parking lot. He had his arm's over my shoulders as we were walking towards his Bently Continental GT.  As we got to his car he opened the passengers side door, I slid inside puting my seatbelt on, he ran over to the other side of the car sitting in the dirvers seat. I was kind of scared, I didn't know what he was doing and where he was talking me. I just kept looking forward. My palms became sweaty and I felt chills going down my spine. He the car starting the engine, he looked over at me. He put his hand on top of mine causing me too look directly at him. He gave me a reassuring smile.

 " Noona don't worry, I won't do anything bad to you trust me. Ahrasso?" He said patting my hand. He put the care in drive and we were off. I just nodded my head. The first few seconds of the drive were really quite, we just took glimpses at each other smiling. Then all of a sudden he started to talk about how some of the BigBang members having a crush on some of the 2ne1 girls. We came up with so many plans and ideas to get them together, were going to start tomorrow with the aliens first, since we were both definite that they liked each other. Then the maknae's since they're already dating but we decided to give them some space first. I loved the fact that Ji Young cared so much about s and how he cared about their happiness before his.  Even though we came up with so much idea's to get the rest together, he didn't mind being single for a while. which really discouraged me, into thinking that he still isn't over Kiko. That's right I know about Kiko, even though their relationship was a long time ago dosen't mean he's over her.

 I didn't notice the car came to a full stop. I felt warm lips on my cheek, I turned around holding my cheek staring at Ji Young. He had a grin on his face, he looked amused to see my reaction. I felt my cheeks heat up and that they were turning red.  I looked out the window it was already dark and I could see the stars in the sky. He went out of the car, opening the door to my side. " He poked his head throught the door right beside mine. 

" Come on Noona were here!" Sounding so childish, he put his hand out for me to grab. As I got out of a car, we were at a playground in the middle of a forest.  He grabbed my arm again and he started to run towards the swing set. He looked back at me giving me a smile. As we got the swings he sat me down on one and he started to push. I started to pump my legs back and forth to get higher. I breathed in the nice cool air, it was truely a beautiful night, we were the only ones at the park and I'm pretty sure no papparazzi were here to spy on us. I got higher and higher, soon I was about 3 meters up. I really wondered why he had brought me here. He had so many plans to get our members together ad how he would focus on them and nobody else, which really discoruraged me.

Again lost in my thoughts, I just loved how the breeze was rushing through my hair. without any notice Ji Young had caught the bottom of my swing and I was falling to my doom. " JIIIIIIIIIII  YOUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!!"

I just closed my eyes and screamed to the top of my lungs. This was it I was going to die, I was ready to smash my head on the floor. I tried to cover my face with my hands so I wouldn't damage anything. Feeling my gut going up I was going to hit the ground until, I didn't feel any pain at all. My head didn't crack open and all my limbs were in place. I moved my hands off my face and I opened my right eye then my left to see Ji Youngs face right infront of mine. He let me down getting me to stand on me feet. I was shaking like crazy, i felt  tears streaming down my  face. I thought I was going to die just now. I looked up at Ji Young as our bodies were facing each other. I started to hit his chest.

" YA KWON JI YOUNG!! ARE YOUTRYING TO KILL ME!!" My first time screaming at him, my tears still falling out of my eyes. He looked at me in such a sincere way. He held my chin up and pulled it closer to his, so close to the point our noses were touching. He then tilted his head right , while I tilted my head to the left. I looked into his eyes one last time before I closed them. I could feel his warm, soft lips on mine. It was such a wet kiss with my tears escaping my shut eyes. I tipy toed upwards to make it easier for him. I put my arms around his neck while one of his arms were holding my waist, pulling me closer towards him. But I wanted to stay like this forever, he pulled his face away from mine, pulling me into his embrace.

Forest-WEB_0333.jpg


(just imagine this picture at night with a bunch of lights surrounding the playground)

KYYYYYAAAA!!!!  Daragon just kissed!! 

Sorry for such a short update, I'll update in an hour. I'm just hanging out with the family right now!  

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! ^_^

Gamsahabnida!!! ( THANK YOU )