Forgive and Forget.

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Bom's Pov

 Aigoo~ I don't really know if I should talk to him yet. But its to protect our Minkki, we just need to talk to ji young and Seunghyun about their maknae to make sure no one gets hurt. Especially our minkki, it is her first relationship and I don't want her to get heartbroken  by Seungri. So  Dara, Ji young, Seunghyun and I went to the cafeteria to sort all of this out. A we were walking to cafeteria, there is one word to describe how we all felt, which was AKWARD!!! I mean Dara and I just  walked at least two meters behind them, there was no eye or verbel contact at all. I have to say that no matter what happens during this talk I cannot get my feeling involved, this is for my minkki. AZA AZA HWAITING!!!

 As we got to the cafeteria, Dara and I went straight to the table in the corner of the room where the window was. Dara and I sat facing the window our backs to the food.  Even though many people in Yg already knew now the maknae's were dating we just needed to keep this talk only to the eldest unnies and oppas, (gosh I just called myself old). As we sat down at the table it was Dara and I at one side of the table and the other was Ji Young and Seunghyun. For a good solid 5 minuets there was no one talking, we were all looking seperate directions trying to keep ourselves entertained, looking at the walls, the floors even plants. I got glimpses of him just staring at the table, I mean whats so interesting about a table, ya it's  brown and it's square, that's pretty much how intersting it could be.  As the akward silence grew, I couldn't take it anymore, we just had to get all this over with.

" So since our maknae's are dating now, we have to be extra protective of them, inside and outside of  the YG building. I don't want Minji and Seungri to get hurt by each other or the fans, so any idea's on how we could protect them more?" I said seriously. From then on we all came up with ideas how to  guide them and not over protect them.

" I say that we have to keep better track of their sms, so nothing innapropriate is recieved or texted. Also to make sure they're not planning to run off together." Ji young suggested looking straight at Dara.

" I like that idea ji young, also we can get each  one of us to talk to them seperately so we can see if they have any problems or  need any advice." Dara looking straight at him, she gave him a small gentle smile, to reassure him that she's sorry. Iguess Ji young caught that because he started to lean forwad on the table with his elbows resting on it and his body leaned more forward, closer to Dara. As for Seunghyun and I had no eye contact at all, we just sat as far back in our seats making sure no contact was valid.

" I think we should go out with them once in a while so they could go on dates and that kind of stuff, you know so they could have fun.." Seunghyun said meekly looking straight up at me.  The worst part of that moment was when our eyes met  right after he said that, I forgot how beautiful his eyes were. But all I  could see in them was pain and sorrow,  I guess he didn't really mean that kiss with unnie then. The butterflies in my stomach began to grow, wait hold up. Park Bom what the hell are you thinking? Focus on MInji and Seungri not how hansome Seungyun is, his lips... his smile, why was he smiling so hard? Right then Dara kicked my leg under the table. Oww! That hurt!!! I guess I was daydreaming again. All their eyes were on me especially Seunghyuns, I felt my cheeks started to heat up.

" Seunghyun how would all of  BIGBANG and 2ne1 go out with them we would just create a comotion if all of us go.." I  said firmly trying to get back onto the topic.

" I mean like Ji young, Dara noona, Seungri, Minji, Me and you..." He said leaning forward, I swear our  faces were only 2 inches away from each other. This became akward again.

" Hyung, that's a great idea!" Ji Young high fived him and chatting away with Dara, the two of them seem to be on good terms again. Dara and Ji Young actually look like a really cute couple, only if she could just admit her feelings towards him they would surely  a hundred percent be together right now. We were all comfotable with each other now, we started to talk away on the places we could go with the maknaes. Everything went back to normal for quite some time, we were all laughing and high fiving each other on the great ideas we all had . But that moment couldn't last forever, deep into our conversation people came in and out of the cafeteria to get food. One person in particular who I did not want to see approached us.

Gummy's Pov

 After working in the recording room for a long time, I decided to take a break and go get a snack in the Cafeteria. As I entered I heard lots of laughing and screaming it was 2ne1 and Bigbang. Bom was actually talking to Seunghyun as if nothing happened at all, I was really glad to see them like that. I decided to approach them to see what they were talking about and to apologize to Bom. When I got to their table, I saw  Ji young nudgging Dara to leave with him, so dara and Ji Young bid their farewells for they were going to go talk to Minji and Seungri. As they exited, I stood behind Bom but Seunghyun saw me.

" Annyong, Noona!" Seunghyun said in such a high pitch voice. The minuet he said that Bom turned around, her facial expression wasn't at all happy but as soon as she looked straight in my face, her mood changed.

" Oh unnie, annyong! Go sit beside Seunghyun." She said with so much happiness in her voice, it kinda confused me. So I sat right beside Seunghyun, the two of them became distant.

" Bom about the rooftop incident it wasn't at all what it seemed like." I said trying to smile at her.

" Oh so the kiss between you two was an accident, like your face fell forward and your lips somehow touched and you were trying to balance by touching Seunghyun's hair." Bom said smirking looking at the floor.

" No Bom, I intentionally did it. To tell you the truth I had a crush on Seunghyun before, but I don't like him anymore. I'm sorry Bom, I didn't mean to hurt you please forgive me. I'm sorry. " I tried to look at her straight in the eyes, but she just kept looking away.

" But you did mean to kiss him..... I forgive you unnie." Bom got up and ran out of the cafeteria. I looked beside me to see Seunghyun leave running after her again. I guess he does really like her. I got up from the table and I got a few snacks and went back to the recording room, now I just need to get Bom to really forgive me.

Daesung's Pov

 Tae Yang Hyung and I decided to go for a walk outside to get some fresh air. As we got downstairs around the corner of the studio we heard sobbing, Tae Yang hyung quickly ran as if he knew who it was. As I turned I found Tae yang holding Bom noona in his arms bth sitting on the floor, her sobs became louder cries. It broke my heart to see noona cry like that. I just stood there watching how hyung was trying to calm her down. I know this isn't the first time hyung has tried to calm down noona before, she was hugging him tightly, her face was burried in his chest. It seemed to me that Tae yang hyung looked like Bom noona's boyfriend, I mean the way he was holding her to the was he was speaking to her seemed like they were a couple.

I really wish I could do that for Minji, hold her in my arms and cheering her up when she's down. Talking to her all the time, helping her through her struggles. I still couldn't believe that Seungri and her are dating. But I guess I have to be happy for them right? The way they look at each other I could really tell that Seungri has strong feelings about her, and I don't want to ruin it. They're happiness is my joy, I forgive you Seungri for breaking your promise.

As I stood there watching hyung and noona, Seunghyun hyung came running towards us, all of a sudden he stopped running and just stood there in shock. His eyes became more sorrowful, the way he just looked at hyung and noona on the floor. I knew how much he liked noona, he would talk about her everyday to Ji young hyung and I, to the point it got annoying when we would watch her on 2ne1 TV going HUL! or even EHH? This situation right now did not look good. I just started to lean against the wall, observing them.

The minuet Tae Yang Hyung saw Top Hyung he got up signaling me to calm noona down, he got up and walked over to hyung and stood right infront of him. I was rubbling noona's back trying to calm her down. But all you could hear was Tae yang Hyung screaming at Top hyung.

" Why did you make noona cry again? Isn't it bad enough you did it once but nw twice, come on hyung if you love her so much why hurt her?" Tae Yang pushing Top back.

" It's not what you think, and besides you don't know anything that happened, so move aside and let me talk to her." Top hyung trying sound calm.

" Hyung I don't think that's a good idea look at her, let her calm down. I don't think she's in the state where she would wanna talk to anyone especially you." Taeyang hyung now blocking Top Hyung's chest. While all of this was happening Bom noona got up looking at the hyungs.

" Thank's Daesung." She said.

"YOUNG BAE LET ME TALK TO HER, YOU DON"T WANT ME TO SO SOMETHING NOW, DO YOU?" Top hyung was getting upset now.

" COME ON TRY ME, I DON"T WANT YOU TO HURT BOM NOONA ANYMORE!" Tae yang hyung was mad now too.

" YOU ASKED FOR IT." Top hyung screamed he steped back about to hit Tae yang. Both noona and I went running to stop this madness, but it was too late..

 


 Did Ji Young and Dara really go to find the maknae couple?

Does Gummy still like TOP?

What promise did Seungri break?

Who did TOP hit?

I'm open to any suggestions!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^_^

Gamsahabnida ( THANK YOU )