Truth be told. 1.

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Han Byul's Pov

I purposfully took Gummy unnie to my room so we can talk and so she could get her head off Top and Bom. Now were on the bed talking about our latest activities and projects we were both working on. But I could tell something was bothering her, she kept looking towards the open door. I think she was hoping that Seunghyun would pass by or come get her. 

While she was talking, she became really fidgety. I wonder why she was so eager to always be near Seunghyun. Doesn't she know that he's with Bom? I mean everyone did in the company... Even sajangnim did..

I just need to find a way to know how she feels about Seunghyun.

"Mmmhmm...unnie.."

" Uh- yeah what is it Byul?"

" I need some advice.."

" About what?"

" I have a problem with Se7en oppa."

" Oh, really? Did you guys get in a fight?"

" It's not that, It's something worse."

"OMO, is he cheating on you?"

" Well...I don't know really."

" Byul, you can tell unnie anything. Don't worry. Let your feelings out."

" Okay..where do I start?"

"Wait..wait let me get into a comfortable position."

I watched her as she took a few pillows from the bed post and laid them around us. She began to lie down on her stomach with her hands craddling her face. I just followed her movements and laid down too holding a pillow.

" Okay Byul, I'm ready to hear your story."

" Alright unnie, where do I begin?...Well here's the story..."

" A few months ago, Se7en oppa and I were doing a scheduale together, we were modeling for new couple clothing. After a few hours of shooting, we went on break. While we were in the dressng room eating snacks, one of oppa's Coordi-noona's kept on talking to him. Well it wasn't only talking , she tried to even feed him. He didn't even do anything, he just sat their enjoying himself..."

"Byul is that it? I mean didn't you say anything?"

 

"I - I....didn't. Before When that happened I just brushed it off.." I looked away..

" Wait. there's more?"

I nodded. " Now when ever I see him, that cordi noona is with him.."

"Why didn't you tell her to back off?"

" I can't..."

" YES YOU CAN!" 

" No, I can't."

" WHY, BYUL WHY?"

I sighed and looked in her eyes.." Its because i think she's just using him.."

She gasped and looked at me. " Bwoh? She is?"

" Yes, I think its because her boyfriend dumped her." 

" And now she's hooking up with Se7en?" 

" I don't think so."

" Well... Oppa told me he's been trying to comfort her, through her hard times. Now I guess she's attached to her..."

" WOOOOW, so selfish.. Can't she see she's being selfish?"

" I know unnie.. but no matter how much it pains me for seeing him with her. I guess she needs him more than I do."

" NO SHE DOESN'T BYUL. YOU NEED HIM MORE THAN SHE NEEDS HIM. HE'S YOUR BOYFIREND."

" But unnie what would you do if you were in that coordi noona's position.."

Then she just looked at me in shock. She got up and started to pace back and forth. She started to bite her lip and kept looking at me. Then she spoke...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I....I....I"


 

AASDFGHJKL:

Yeah, i know... I haven't updated for a while.

MIANHAE!

>.<

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!