What's Going On?

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

     A week later, all of YG Entertainment had gathered together again. Insted of a dance practice they were all called down to have a little disscusion. Suprisingly none of 2ne1, and Bigbang knew they would come face to face. Since YG had seen and heard a few things going on between his company he decided to figure all the mishaps and confusion going on. Especially between 2ne1 and BIGBANG. To help him out he called Gummy, Psy, Tablo, and Sean to support him and figure out why this all happened in the first place. There were many things that went through his mind. What was going on with my children?  How come they were very distant all of a sudden?Everything has to change, I got to do something before this gets out of hand. 

      YG himself with the help of the others set up the dance studio to put mats on the floor for them to sit on. He spread them out to make sure there were fourteen scattered in the middle of the studio, including one for himself. All of them sat and waited for the rest to come. The first to arrive was Bom and Minji, both girls were confused and sat down beside each other. The next was Cl and Dara they sat beside Gummy. They were all silent and just sat on their matts very akwardly, as for bigbang they all arrived individualy from G-dragon, Daesung, Taeyang, Top, and finally Seungri. As each one of them walked into the studio all of their expressions were the same shocked and worried. YG's Plan had now began.

 All of them were silent, the 2ne1 girls and Gummy were on the right of YG and Bigbang, Seven, Tablo, Sean, and Psy were on his left. The tension in the air became very strong. None of them dared to talk for YG could scoled them in any second. They were all worried he had figured it all out. Why everyone couldn't stand each other anymore, the reason why trust, friendship, and break ups happened. All of YG family couldn't bare to look in to one anothers eyes, they just kept everything to themselves knowing they couldn't tell each other anything anymore. Well... only for specific people anyways.

" Do you all know why you are here, right now?"  YG recalled. All of them with blank faces stared at him, no one wanted to tell the truth, for it could hurt one another even more. A awkward silence occured, no one spoke.

" No sajangnim,  we don't know." Suprisingly they said in unision. All of them looked around for they too were astonished on how they reacted.

" Well, it seems to me that none of you are talking to each other anymore. Care to explain to me what's going on? Don't you all dare to lie to me." YG pondered.

      They all sat still, the 2ne1 girls and Gummy looked at each other to signal for them to explain what happened, but no one wanted to talk.  As for bigbang no one cared to look at each other, Seven, Tablo, and Psy had to sit in between the boys so they wouldn't fight. So the seating order was: TOP, Seven, G-D, Psy, Seungri, Tablo, Taeyang, Sean and Daesung. Still there was silence, fed up YG finally snapped.

" YA! SEUNGRI TELL ME WHY YOU AND MINJI BROKE UP?"

     All of them wide eyed looked directly at Seungri and Minji both looking at each other. Minji quickly turned her head away trying not to face him she still didn't want to make eyes contact with that heartbreaking boy, with a little help Bom sat in front of her and just smiled holding her hands trying to comfort her. The other girls joined in and surrounded Minji, trying to cheer her up. 

" Ah, well sajangnim... Here's what happened..." Seungri muttered.


AIGOO~!!!! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN"T UPDATED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!! I KNOW THIS UPDATE IS SHORT, BUT I PLAN TO UPDATE ALOT MORE!! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY THESE PAST FEW WEEKS, I'VE HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORK AND VOLLEYBALL!! >.<

  • What happened between Minji and Seungri?
  • How come all of a sudden 2ne1 and BIGBANG are so distant?
  • What did YG find out?

If I get 10 comments i'll post up 2 new chapters before 12pm!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! ^_^

Gamsahabnida!! (THANK YOU)