Alien confessions Part 2 1/2

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Bom's Pov

I woke up finding myself in Seunghyun's chest, hearing his every breath. I looked up at him and smiled he looked really cute sleeping. I slipped out of  his arms trying not to wake him up now on the floor sitting, I almost freaked the moment he turned his position facing upwards. I guess his side started to hurt for sleeping on it for 6 hours. As I got up from the floor I leaned on my left arm to get up but I fell back down from so mch pain I was in. I rolled up my sleeve seeing a huge bruise from my shoulder down to my elbow, it was already purple and red. I didn't really care in how much pain my arm was in as long Seunghyun was asleep. I opened the blinds from the windows across the couch, it was such a beautiful morning. I started stretching my  legs and torsso, I tried stretching my arms but it hurt to much. 

I looked around the place, seeing none of the boys out at all. It was already ten o'clock in the morning and they were all still sleeping. I went to the bathroom quietly trying not to make a sound. I cleaned my face and untangled my hair to look atleast somewhat decent. I passed by their rooms and all I heard was snoring! Especially coming form Seungri' room, I could hear him screaming in his sleep. It was kind of scrary, all I heard was " MINJI JUST GIVE ME A KISS ALREADY! COME ON I KNOW YOU LOVE ME! SARANGHAEYO MINJI!" I started to laugh from hearing all that. I walked to the kitchen to get some ice to atleast try to get rid of this bruise. As I opened the freezer, there was no ice, no water, but just ice cream and a few frozen treats. Not even a descent ice pack. I closed the door slowly making sure no one would hear me. I tip toed to the couch Seunghyun wa sleeping on. I just sat infront of him just looking on how handsome he really is. I took my phone out of my sweater and took a picture of him for my new seleca background. I just couldn't help it, 

tumblr_l6c1xkrxpo1qc1pobo1_400.jpg

 

His lips were right there infront of me, his lips where hid smile crushed my soul and where his beautiful voice came out of. I couldn't stop myself, I leaned forward to his face. Just one chance, to do this. I quickly kissed his lips and pulled back before he woud move or wake up. I smiled to my self like and idiot, I silently started freaking out of what the heck I just did. Did I just kiss him while he was sleeping. Bom that hit to the floor definetly got you more crazy. What just happened is a secret to keep between me and myself. I slid myself back into the blankets with Seunghyun, hugging his chest and laying my head down on it. He automaticly turned around putting me in his embrace again, he was still sleeping though I could hear him snoring very loudly but it made him look even more attractive. I snugggled my face into his chest before I drifted off again into another perfect world.

I swear I was still sleeping, but I could hear whispering and giggling. I could hear camara shots being taken. But for sure I was definetly dreaming all this. I turned my body around now facing the edge of the couch still in Seunghyun's arms. I opened my left eye slightly taking a peek to see if anyone was there. I saw all the Bigbang members staring at us with huge grins on their faces. Seungri was holding a camara showing Daesung him pictures. I opened both of my eyes realizing that this was actually happening. I quickly sat up, but the pain in my arm made me yelp abit making me hold my arm. Seughyun also a woke a bit sitting beside me smiling at me and then lying back down turning the other way. I faced the Bigbang boys they all sat down on the couch opposite from the one Seunghyun and I were on.

" So noona, what's up with you and hyung sleeping on the couch, you know he has his own bedroom  right?" Seungri questionging me, giving me his peverted look.

" YA, Seungri we did nothing last night, we just slept okay and do you guys not have a scheduale today?" I stated getting up. 

" Really noona are you sure and plus we have a day off for the rest of the week? Ji young smiling taking the camara from Seungri.

" LUCKY!!! And I'm pretty sure Ji young, don't assume anything that didn't happen, plus I didn't want to be alone in his room with all you boys in the other rooms!" I exclaimed staring at Young Bae to help me.

" Come on guys leave noona alone, she just came here to rest cause she fainted yesterday stop bothering her." Young Bae getting up to stand right beside me.

" But hyung, it was your idea to take pictures of the two, see noona you and hyung look so cute together sleeing!" Daesung getting the camera from Ji young putting it right in my face. I just stared at all the pictures they took, they took over 40 pictures of Seunghyun and I sleeping with a few shots of them sitting infront of us posing. 

" Noona, don't deny it you like hyung don't you, just admit it you were fully hugging him in your sleep!" Seungri high fiving Ji Young, but the leader rejected it gettting Seungri upset. 

" Fine I do , okay I admit it but just don't....." I tried to tell them but they were all moving their arms pointing behind me.I turned around seeing Seunghyun sitting sitting on the couch smiling at me.

" You what noona? You're admitting what?" He cutely said standing up to streatch. I was about to speak but the dooebell rang, I sat down on the couch with Young Bae and we were  just talking about yesterday when some one came into the room with Seunghyun. It was Gummy unnie, my facial expression changed when I saw her and her's also changed when she saw me.

" Oh, Bom your here, Annyong!  I was just here to get Seunghyun remember you promised me a date on your next day off!" She exclaimed grabbing Seunghyuns arm. I just sat staring at the floor like an idiot so my tears wouldn't flow out of my eyes. I could feel the boys surrounding me noticing a tear coming out of my right eye. Seunghyun just went to the washroom to get ready. Gummy unnie still standing near the door texting someone. Young Bae brang me to his room so unnie and Seunghyun wouldn't see my tears. He led me to his room sitting me onto his bed, Daesung also followed closing the door behind him. I started balling my eyes for no reason, their was a pain in my chest like someone had stabed me. I couldn't breath and my vision was so busy. Young Bae and Daesung trying to calm me down as I was crying on young Bae's shooulder.

" I just couldn't believe that, that..... I thought he... " I was lost for words, I didn't know what to believe anymore did he like me or not? As I kept crying someone knocked on the door, I turned around wipping my tears away from my face and looking in the mirror checking my face it became puffy again. I heard the door open and someone steped in.

" Guy's i'll be back in two hours, i"ll be in the recording studio after I go out with noona if you guys noona, also Bom noona take care!" He stated walking out of the room. I heard Ji young outside closing the door sending unnie and Seunghyun out. Now all of the BIgbang boys and 2ne1 girls were in Young Bae's room trying to cheer me up. Seungri texted Minji right after the two left to their date. I was on Young Bae's bed still balling my eyes out trying to convince myself to get over stupid Seunghyun. 

Gummy's Pov

  Seunghyun and I just left his dorm, Bom was in their dorm when I entered. The atmosphere was very akward I just stood near the door texting Seunghyun to hurry up. All of a sudden Young Bae and Daesung took Bom to Young Bae's room. I was just left with Ji Young and Seungri we just talked about my album coming up and talking about their next comeback coming up. But I'm just happy were both out of their dorm, we bumped into the 2ne1 girls near the elevator they were rushing to the Bigbang dorm. Something must happened to Bom, all I knew was I know it was because of me. As we both entered the elevator we stood at at least half a meter away from each other.

" Are you ready Seunghyun?" I asked looking at me.

" Neh noona, I'm ready  I just hope this works." He nervously replied smiling softly at me.

I just hope this does work.


Sorry I had to break down Bom's Pov into two parts it's so damn long.

What is TOP and Gummy up to?

Is Bom really going to get over TOP?

I'm open to any suggestions to make this fic better!!

SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! ^_^

Gamsahabnida ( THANK YOU)