Cut Off

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Bom's Pov

 

So far this trip hasn't been the time of my life. It looks like everyone else has been having so much fun. Including him, just the way he smiles and acts around unnie, makes me think that I should give up on him. Maybe that's the best thing to do, it's not like anything was going to happen between us anyway. It's not like you were expecting him and I to stay side by side during this vacation. It's not like you wanted a room to yourself, with him holding you and spending quality time with you..

AISHHH BOM WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING??

I rolled around my bed and stuffed my face in my pillow. Hopless thinking never got me anywhere. I still don't understand why Mr. T.O.P had to pick the bunk on top of me, I mean no one is sharing a bunk with Unnie. I know this is my jealous side getting to me, but if he was truely my boyfriend wouldn't he fight to be partners with me? Wouldn't he have stood up for us?  I guess its all getting to my head, besides sajangnim doesn't know about us yet. Maybe I just need to relax a bit and take my mind off a few things.

I could hear him moving around up there fixing his pillows and stuff. I just sighed and put my headphones on and closed my eyes. I guess I started to doze off a bit and then I felt like someone was just staring at me. I slightly opened my left eye so it looked like I was still sleeping and to my surprise it was Young Bae. I pretended to strech and rub my eyes like I woke up. I guess Young Bae was surprised and he flinched, 

" Sorry Bom I didn't mean to wake you up, I'll get going"

As he was about to leave I yelled,

" No wait! What is it?" I got up and streched my arms and looked around, it was only us.

I was confused. " Where is everyone?" 

Young Bae walked back towards me and grabbed my wrist. " Everyone went to go help out cleaning the place, I didn't want you to be alone so I waited for you to wake up."

I was surprised that he waited for me, but where was Seunghyun? I question him, " ohh, I see.. Where's Seunghyun?"

"uhh...Gummy Noona dragged him to help out with lunch prep." Then I got that drop gut feeling..

"Oh, okay..." I sighed and put my sweater bck on, I could see Young Bae contemplating. I felt bad for him to see me act this way.. Then..

"Bom follow me I want to show you something!"

He already started to pull me out of the room and I just followed along. I could see Ji and Dara cleaning the living room along with CL and Minji upstairs with Dae and Seungri. Then I saw Unnie and Seunghyun in the Kitchen. They were both smiling and goofing around, I couId feel rage building within me. I didn't notice until i felt a breeze that Young bae brought me to the deck in the back yard. The air smelled so fresh along with the sun shining down on us. I looked around and I saw a female figure standing near the railing. I looked at Young Bae and I smiled. He just looked down in embarrasment.

" Young Bae NO WAAAY!!" I hugged him and smiled like a fool. He hugged me back and started to rub the back of his head in embarrasment.

" Yeah, while you were sleeping  I called sajangnim to confirm if she could stay with us...And.." He eye smiled..

" AND WHATTT!!" I started to get impatient.

" He said YES! But on one condition.." He started looking towards her.

" What's that condition?" I started to feel like something happened..

" I told him about you and Seunghyun.." He moved two steps from me.

"you..what?" I wasn't sure what to feel anymore. 

All of a sudden he hugged me and told me not to worry, and that everything's gonna be fine. I doubted it, i actually doubted that alot. While we were hugging Youngbae let go and I saw Seunghyun behind him. Before Youngbae left he whispered in my ear

" Trust me." 

Youngbae stepped behind me and put his arm around her and smiled. I looked forward and it looked like Seunghyun did not look impressed. I walked forward to stand beside him so now I was facing Taeyang and her. I didn't want to pay attention to Seunghyun at the moment and then I bowed.

"Annyeong Bom imnida! Sorry for skinshiping with your man. He was just comforting me." I bowed again. She smiled and shook her head,

" Aniyo, I understand Oppa told me what had happened before I came here." I smiled and Seunghyun started to talk.

" Oh, Annyeong IU -ssi I just wanted to tell you all that Lunch is ready, you and Youngbae can go, I need to talk to Bom about something" He bowed and held his hand out pointing it to the door. 

" Thank's Seunghyun I'll just bring IU inside to introduce her to everyone" Youngbae responded as he helped IU bring her belongings into the Villa. Then it was just the two of us. I walked towards the railing and looked up in the sky. 

" Bom, I just wanted to tell you that I..." 

" You what?" What the, i didn't mean to be that rude... Well maybe a little...

" I just wanted to say I'm So-.." 

" You're sorry? Sorry for what having fun? I don't blame you Seunghyun..." I walked over to the other side of the deck. I was fustrated, I didn't want to feel this way.. Then I felt him hug me from the back..

"Bom I just wanted to apologize for not being able to stay close to you its just that..." I turned around and I hugged him back bmy face into his chest.

" No I'm sorry, I've just been acting all jealous. I don't like feeling this way" I mumbled. He tilted my head up, now we were eye to eye. I could see the regret in his eyes..

" It's just that Gum.." I cut him off.

" I know.." Both of us started to lean in towards each other until our foreheads were touching. I closed my eyes and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" SEUNGHYUN, BOM LUNCH IS READY!"

 

 


Yupp... 

Who could be blocking Top and Bom?

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

IF I GET 10 COMMENTS I'LL PUT UP A BONUS CHAPTER TONIGHT! 

~ ^^