Confessions Part 2

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Ji Young's Pov

   " Minhae noona... I just wanted to see you falling for me." I whispered in her ear.  She looked up at me as I wiped her tears away with my sweater sleeve.  She hit my chest lightly. Sniffling while smiling at me.

" Pabo, such a wierd way of making me fall for you."  She jokingy said.  Still stuck in our embrace I leaned down whispering in my ear.

" Noona for the time we've been her I just wanted to tell you something." I said now pulling away from our embrace, I  took her hands into mine and stared right into her eyes.

" Noona... Nanun norul joahe ( I like you )." I said  trying to sound lovingly.  Her cheeks began to burn up again .  she looked at me as I pretended to look up at the sky I was also turning red. She tapped me on the shoulder, moving her index finger towards her making me  lean forward. She was about to kiss my cheek when I suddenly moved my head making her kiss my lips. She pulled away fast and she turned around, I geuss she was embarrased. But she got me smiling like a idiot, I should be the one embarrased. I hugged her back, now both of us were looking up at the sky enjoying the view of the stars. It was such a perfect moment, just to have her in my arms with no one around us. Just the two of us.

" Ji Young.."  She said quietly.

" Neh- noona?"  I turned her around making her face me. I hoped that she felt he same way too, I was ready to accept the fact she didn't like me..

" Nanun norul joahe."  She nervously said.

I brang her into another embrace, I was over joyed hearing that she liked me back!! Inside I was jumping around, I could hear my heart pounding in my ears and the butterflies in my stomach began to fly all  over the place. I couldn't just believe what I just heard!! I lifted my head towards the sky thanking the lord! She was hugging me back, which got me even more red. She looked up at me and I looked down at her, her smile just got me going crazy. As I looked at my watch I noticed that it was already midnight. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

" Come on noona. it's already midnight we got to get back to the company." I said to her while she grabbed me hand holding it. Man i'm freaking the hell out right now. Okay, Ji Young calm the hell down now, breath....

" Ji Young... does this mean were in a relationship now? she asked me with some aegeyo. Damn why does she have to be so cute for? It make me want to kiss her even more.

" Neh~ my jagiya we are." I kissed her forhead again reassuring her. I opened the door for her to get in, then I put her seat belt on for her like a good boyfriend. As I was backing out of the car she grabbed my sweater and  kissed my cheek. I smiled at her then I closed the door, my girlfriend knows how to for god's sake already. I got into my seat then I the engine before I was about to drive, I had one more thing to say to her before we left.

" Jagi.. komawo for accepting my heart." I smiled at her before I started to drive. As I was driving I was still having second thoughts on telling the rest of Bigbang. It hasn't been a week yet so, I guess i'll tell them then.

dara.jpg

( Imagine Dara and G-Dragon wearing this that night)

 

 


 I wanted to do both sides of the Daragon couple so I did her pov then his.

Tell me what  you think!

Next Chapter will all be about the Alien Couple or Springtempo which ever you would like to call it :)

What plan does Daragon have for Spring Tempo and the Maknae couples?

How about the rest of 2ne1 and BIGBANG?

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! ^_^

Gamsahabnida!!!! ( THANK YOU )