Regrets and Mistakes

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Top's Pov

So here we are looking for the two. Jiyong, Dara noona, Gummy Noona, and Me. Looking all over the YG building running around with no help of the others. what was up with tae and bommie anyways, I mean what did we do wrong? All four of us split up into 2 groups, Jiyong and Dara, and Gummy Noona with me. We split up so it would be faster to find the two so we could all talk this out. As Noona and I walked up the stairs to the roof top, there were so many things I wanted to ask and tell her, but should I? As we got to the roof, again they weren't there the sun was setting. I got to say the scenery was beautiful. Both noona and I went  to the bench to sit. I could tell she was both worried and uncomfortable.

" Noona, can I ask you something?"

" What is it Seunghyun?"

" I need some advice about a girl, but the thing is... its that I don't  really know if I like her."

" Wait.. what do you mean, who is this girl you speak of?"

" Well noona, she is in the company, she's beautiful with an amazing voice, she also can make me smile and laugh at anytime."

" Seunghyun, you better not be talking about me now."  As she nudged me, it was so akward the tension was building. I started to rub my neck.

" Ha, ha,ha.... noona your so funny, psh you know who I'm talking about.."

" No, Seunghyun I don't know who your talking about. Seriously."

" You know,  OGSUSU!!! ( Corn)"  Aish.. my cheeks started to turn red, i feel really embarrased doing that, but what can I say Bom says it way cuter. Noona started to laugh, but all of a sudden she stoped and turned facing me. She started to  my hair.

" You know, Seunghyun i've had a crush on you for a long time now.. but seeing how you have feelings for Bom.. I just... let me just have this." The minuet she said that she pulled my face towards hers, our noses now touching.. then all of a sudden I could feel her warm lips on mine. In all honesty I was shocked my eyes wide open. But I started to enjoy it, I closed my eyes. The kiss lasted for about a good minuet, until the sound of the door closing disrupted the moment. Only to see a girl with red hair behind the door. It was Bom, my stomach started to turn... what did I just do? I looked at Gummy noona, she looked as shocked as I did.

" Seunghyun...I....I...I didn't mean to... I didn't know what I was thinking."

" It's okay noona, lets just keep this between you and me, right now I have to go after Bom." I just couldn't believe it, I sprinted as hard as I could down the stairs only to find Bom in Young Bae's arms both of them sitting on the stairs while she was  balling her eyes out. I tried to approach her but Young Bae just turned around holding her. All I could hear is Bom's cries along with Bae's words to alm her down.

" Hyung I think you should just leave, talk to her tomorrow she doesn't want to talk to you, just go." Young Bae stated now standing up.

" Bom, it's all a misunderstanding please believe me, it's not what you think. Please believe me." But  that didn't help at all she just got up and walked away with her holding bae's hand." I just fell life less on to the floor, thinking to myself why was she there at that moment, why did she have to see that kiss. Why didn't I reject it. I know now I don't  like Bom..

           I love her.

 

Bom's Pov

As I  opened the door to my surprise, Choi Seunghyun and my Unnie were kissing infront of a sunset. How romantic, right? I mean it was a beautiful scene just like one of those dramas. But I felt so confused, why was my unnie who said that she was still in love with her ex kissing the guy she knew I liked. I could feel the tears rolling down my face, I couldn't take it anymore. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, my vision became even more blurry, I felt like I was going to trip down the stairs until someone caught me. I didn't know who it was but, I just broke down even more hugging on to them. I looked up to get a glimps of the person, it was Young Bae, he was holding me I could hear he was talking to someone. I turned around to see TOP there pleading to me, why was he pleading I couldn't blame him could I? He was innocent it wasn't like he kissed her first.. was it? I didn't  want to hear anymore so I just got up with the rest of my strength and dragged Bae down with me, it didn't seem like he minded. He dropped me off at my dorm and hugged me one last time.

" Noona, are you sure you're gonna be ok?"

" Neh- Bae i'm gonna be alright from now on just call me Bom Ahrasso?"

" Neh no....  I mean Bom. Bye."

I entered the dorm and headed straight to my room. Cl and  Minji kept knocking on the door asking if  I was alright, but I just couldn't answer them. I just lied in my bed crying softly until i fell into a slumber.

Jiyong and Dara's Pov

" Aigoo it's already late, I think the two are already at the dorms I think we should stop looking."  tired Jiyong said.

" I think your right, uh Jiyong....."

" Neh, Noona?'

" I think we shouldn't talk to each other for a while." Dara turning around about to walk the other way. But Jiyong held onto her hand.

" Wait, why Noona... Don't tell me it's because of Bae.."

" Well ji young he looked really hurt today and I don't want to be the reason why your friendship would crumble. Please just for now I think it's for the best." Dara pulled her hand away from Jiyong's grasp walking away with teary eyes leaving him standing dumbfounded.

He wondered to him self, what the hell just happened... He just stood there watching her leave into the elevator. The moment the door closed he took the stairs back to his dorm. With disappointment in himself he entered and went straight to his room ignoring the two maknaes questioning him what had happened. He guesses that the other two were in their rooms also, he just jumped on his bed and looked at the ceiling for the rest of the night.

 

Maknae's Pov

As everyone in Yg were in their rooms, Seungri deciced to text the maknae of 2ne1, to see if anything strange was happening to them too.

DING*

To: Minji,

"Minji ,   my  hyung's except for Daesung hyung are all acting wierd, how about you are the noona's acting wierd too?"

From: Seungri

To: Seungri Oppa

" Neh, both Bom and Dara unnie came back crying walking into their dorms as if Cl unnie and I didn't exist. I wish we could help with all this.. :( "

From: Minji ^^

To: Minji

" Same with the hyung's  Top, Tae yang, and also Gdragon just walked into the dorm and went straight to their rooms, but don't worry minji- ah I have a plan to help all our Hyungs and Noonas."

From: Seungri


What does the Maknae's have up their sleeve?

What's gonna happen between Bom, Top, and Gummy?

Is Dara really going to give up her feelings for Jiyong?

What's happening with Cl, Daesung, and Tae yang?

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!! ^_^

Suggestions are welcome to make this story better, thanks for reading!