Say WHAT? Part 2

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

       Finally both 2ne1 and BIGBANG got to thedance studio, again there was akward tention between the two. Both groups sat at each seperate sides of the dance studio. Sean was running late so they started to converse with one another. Everyone in 2ne1 tried to cheer each other up, making each other laugh and fool around not minding the boys. At the other end of the room, the boys....

 Lets just say the tension between BIGBANG grew each and every second. The boys sat in this order on the bench G-Dragon, Daesung, Tae yang, Seungri, and then Top.Daesung and Seungri trying to talk and entertain their hyungs, but nothing was working the three older hyungs just sat their staring at the floor, walls and 2ne1.

" Hyungs, come on lets go talk to the girls, we all need to settle this." Seungri begging his hyungs. So far so good, just a few more minuets and then it will all unfold.

" Ya, Seungri don't you know anything that happened yesterday, beside's I don't think noona wans to talk to me still and someone would not let me talk to her either." Top with such a heartbreaking expression. He wasn't even looking up when he said that he was looking straight down to the floor the whole time with his arms crossed. Tae yang was about to get up when Daesung holdning him down trying to calm him down .

" Maknae come on, I don't think Dara noona would wanna talk to me either." G-Dragon glaring at Seungri, while the other two were dumbfounded about his situation, they just spoke to one another trying to take their minds off all this drama. Top and G-Dragon started to just give each other looks, as if they knew what each other was saying the sadness in their eyes wanting to go back in the past and change eveything that hurt everyone so dear to them. The fed up maknae finally looked up as his eyes stared right into Minji's just that sparkle in her eys he knew, now was time to start the plan.

" Hyungs  I'll just start stretching okay." Seungri got up walking to the center of the dance studio now he started stretching right side then left side, arms then legs. Minzy caught the que, she also stood up. Thinking to herself " just breath, in and out, in and out its just until all of the unnies and oppas are okay with each other. Time to put on a show.."

" OPPA!!!!!!!!" Minzy running to Seungri with so much aegeyo.

" JAIGIYA!!" Seungri also with running to minji with so much aegeyo.

Both of them hugged each other, Seungri lifting her into the air. They sat down on the floor, acting like a couple they started laughing, and tickling each other. Their oppa's and unnie's heads turned to see such diffrent maknaes in front of them, all of them  focused on Minji and Seungri.

CL's  Pov

           Finally Bom and Dara unnie, are back to normal fooling around all over the place making Minji and I laugh. Aigoo~ My stomach hurts from laughing too much. I could tell minji was too, but something  strange was happening. She kept looking over at BIGBANG. What's with our maknae, all of sudden when Seungri started to stretch she got up and ran over to him.

  What just got into Minji? OMO... .. Did she just, or is it just me. I looked over to see Bom and Dar unnies expression it was exactly like mine. Their mouths dropped and their eyes started to bulge out of their eye sockets. As for the BIGBANG oppa's they were just as shocked as I were. They're expressions were  priceless. Daesung and Tae yang oppa  were hugging each other out of shock. Ji young oppa just froze sitting pointing at the two laughing on the floor. While Top oppa was screaming, freaking out jumping up and down. ( And apperantly he's the oldest)

 While everyone was freaking out, the two maknaes were chasing each other all over the place acting all lovey dovey, screaming each others name. It was so wierd when did  the two get so close to each other?  Everyone stood up even the dancers, all of us about to approach and give a good talk to until we heard the door swing open. It was Shaun and YG appa, they walked into the dance studio. Everyone just stood in place where they were, Seungri ran into minji causing him to hug her from her back.

" Sorry, everyone about Shaun being late we were discussing a few things about the dance routines and the order, okay now everyone start practicing but I have one question." Yang Hyun Suk said

" Neh, sajangnim?' All of them questioned him.

" YA, Seungri whats going on between you and Minji-ah shouldn't you two be practicing instead of running all over the place?"

" Sajangnim, Minji and I are...are..." Seungri said stuttering.

" Appa, Seungri oppa and I are dating," She said confidently kissing Seungri's cheek.

(SAY WHAT?? WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY AND DO... AIGOO~ OUR MAKNAE) Everyone's jaw in the room dropped, except sajangnims.

" Fine, thank you for telling meall this but please keep all the mushy stuff down and please be careful. And if you break up please tell me, Ahrasso. One more thing come see me tomorrow in my office tomorrow?" YG said while walking out of the dance studio.

" Neh Sajangnim." Both of them bowed 90 degrees. The two maknae's hugged and started talking to each other.

" YA MINKKI!! When did you two start to date?" Bommie unnie asked while pulling minkki away hugging her.

" SEUNGRI, when did you and Minji start to date?" G-dragon pulled him away. Both our groups now trying to talk some sense into our maknae's, we  all started to freak out even more finding out that they had feelings for each other since when ever. Our two eldest Bom and Dara unnie decided to talk to the BIGBANG's eldest to just talk about the relationship between their maknaes.

" Everyone, we have to start practice come on!!" Shaun said screaming. So now all of started to practice together dancing all our stress and worries out, even Top oppa was actually on beat dancing perfectly. All the routines were down perfectly making practice end earlir then usual, so everyone started to pack up figuring out their scheduals for the rest of the evening.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~           

        After practice eveyone was beat, They said their good byes to each other surprisingly even Bom and Dara went to go talk to G-D and Top about their maknaes in the cafeteria. CL went to the recording studio to go talk to Teddy about 2ne1's next album and Daesung and Tae Yang went back to the dorm.  While Seungri and Minji stayed in the dance studio. As soon as everyone left, both maknae's sat at least one meter from each other, all that much aegeyo in one afternoon tired both of them out. Minzy actually started to move farther and farther away moving closer to the door, touching and kissing a boy so much for the first time only considering him as a sunbae and a oppa kinda freaked her out. But it was for her unnies and oppa's so their relationships wouldn't get ruined. As for Seungri he felt this warmth in his chest and butterflies in his stomach, what was this feeling? He questioned himself, he couldn't believe this how could he be falling for his dongseng, when his hyung likes her. This plan is only to help his hyungs and noonas. Breaking the ice.,,

" Oppa, this will only last until all of the unnies and oppas are atleast friends again or even more right?" Innocent Minji asked.

" Neh~  don't worry were just friends oppa and dongseng no feelings attached.. Remember we have to go talk to sajangnim" Seungri Standing up putting his hand out to help Minji up. Minji took his hand and stood up nodding her head. Both of them looked at each others eyes at the right height level, just for a minuet wondering to themselves, did I just put my feelings out of reach...

After that one minuet, they went back into couple mode walking out of the studio holding each others hand, Minji leaning her head on Seungri's shoulder. As they were walking away in each other's arms, all you could hear in the background were solft sobs around the corner, regretting not saying anything sooner....

 


Who was that person around the corner?

Aigoo~  Don't worry people the maknae couple isn't permanent... I think...

But keep reading for the springtempo and daragon moment are coming up, don't worry I haven't forgoten about CL, Daesung, Tae yang, gummy, and Teddy.

 I'm open to any suggestions!!

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!  ^_^

 Gamsahabnida!!! ( THANK YOU)