Truth be told. 2.

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Se7en's Pov

I'm proud of Byul for taking care of Gummy noona. There was some kind of relief after she took noona to our bedroom for a little talk. The whole villa seemed to have this awkward mood towards Top, Bom and Gummy noona.

 

After I had helped with the chores, I decided to take a pre nap before I sleep. Yes, a pre nap, don't judge me.

As I walked into my room all I could remember was getting knocked down to the floor with a pillow. Byul helped me sit up and Gummy noona standing information of me with her arms crossed, across her chest.

"YA DONGWOOK, ARE YOU STUPID?"

"huh? Noona what are you talking about, I'm a genius.."

" You!" She pointed her finger at me. " don't play games with me, you are one stupid boy" 

Byul helped me stand up and fix my clothing. 

"Noona what are you talking about, how am I stupid?"

Then she hit me with a pillow again repetitively, " How dare you cheat on your girlfriend, you ungreatful son of a b-" 

"Are you going mad Noona? I would nev-"

" Don't you play that card with me young man! I know that you are playing games with your cordi noona, get over yourself you jerk! You have a wonderful girlfriend right here and you dare mess around. That cordi noona of yours is a low life peice of scum that shouldn't be messing around with someone in a relationship!'

I scoffed out of anger. Why would she acuse me of such things when she is clearly the one messing up a relationship as we speak. I looked at Byul and she was doing a bunch of hand gestures telling me to breath in and out. It wasn't really helpful though, 'cause either way I was going to scream."

" NOONA, WHY DON'T YOU RE-EVALUATE YOUR LIFE? mhmmm.... Doesn't that scenario sound quite familiar?"

Byul covered my mouth and shook her head.. " Unnie I..."

Then Noona looked at me in shock. " huh, I don't understand why you would compare yourself to me...I have done nothing wrong."

I removed Byul's hand from my mouth and approached noona. I stared right into her eyes and sighed.. " Noona, I think you have.."

She laughed and patted me on the head. " Donghyuk first of all I am a single woman that has no eyes for a man right now. As well as my job is not to coordinate you but to sing." 

I began to lose my patience. " NOONA!" 

Byul tapped my shoulder and smiled, instantly calming me down. She held Gummy Noona's hands and sighed. 

" Unnie don't you think you've been hanging around a person too much?"

" What do you mean Byul?" She looked really confused as if nothing ever happened. 

" NOONA STOP BEING STUPID OKAY? YOU HAVE BEEN RUINING THE WHOLE VACATION FOR TOP AND BOM OKAY? CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE THE CORDI NOONA TAKING UP ALL OF TOP'S TIME BEING WITH YOU?"

Then I guess it hit her.. Tears started to form in her eyes. " Do you really think I'm doing that Byul?"

Byul gave me the death glare and squeezed noona's hands. " Unnie, it's just that I know your still hurting, but your hurt is spreading to other people as well.."

Then she shook her head and laughed. " I can't believe you two think I'm doing that.." 

After she spoke she ran out of our room, leaving us both dumbstruck.