Alien Confessions Part 1

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

T.O.P's Pov

I was holding her close to my chest, I never wanted to let go of her, ever. We were going up the elevator to our dorm, Young Bae, Daesung and I just kept our eyes on noona just to see if she would wake up. I was praying like crazy in my head for her to wake up. Why did it have to be her? Why did I just stand there like an idiot staring at her while she took the hit? Does she care about me? I didn't realize the door opened and Daesung pushed me out of the elevator, sine I was holding bom noona I didn't really care about the two behind me especially bae. Her face looked so puffy and hurt, from all that crying and the hard hit to the floor. As we git closer to the dorm, I wanted to break the silence but I didn't know what to say.

" Don't tell anyone that noona's in our dorm for tonight, she'll be resting in my room and i'll be resting on the couch." I said in a serious tone.

" Don't worry hyung we wont, if you need help taking care of noona we'll belp you!" Daesung cheerfully said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Tae yang opened the door, as we got in I went straight to my room laying down noona softly on the bed. I put my  huge teddy bear beside her so she wouldn't feel lonely. I sat beside her carrasing her cheek, she was so cute pouting in her sleep.I tucked her in and kissed her forehead softly, I prayed for her to wake up soon. I didn't want her to get hurt of me anymore, I wantes to bring her happiness and love.  As I was about to leave I couldn't help but take a picture of for my seleca background.

106677369.jpg

 

   I closed the lights to let her rest, i'll see you in an hour noona. I closed the door and headed to the living room, only to find the maknae couple staring at me with Daesung and Taeyang right infront of them. Instead of going to the living room, I went to the kithen to go get a drink from the fridge. As I was walking into the kitchen I could feel their eyes following my every move. When I got to the fridge, I picked up a water bottle and closed the fridge. As I turned around Seungri was right infront of my face, with that " hyung what did you do" face. I just smiled at him and turned around walking towards the couches. I sat down in the single couch grabbing the remote turning on the tv. I just started to watch the latest inkigiyo, Se7en's new preformance until Seungri turned off the tv.

" YA, Seungri why did you do that for?" I glared at him urging him to move away.

" Hyung, why did you put noona in your room? What happened? Do you guys plan on doing anything tonight?" Seungri teasing me  moving his eyebrows up and down and giving me his peverted smile.

" OPPA! Don't think sunch things, but TOP oppa what did happen?" Minji informed Seungri pulling him to sit beside her.

" Noona just fainted, she just needs to rest. That's why I put her in my room since she fainted in the elevator as we were going up and the elevator stopped at our dorm's floor so to be nice I carried her here since I was worried." I responded looking  at them both, now they were nodding as for the other two they got up and went to their rooms without saying a single word. The maknaes and I just kept on talking, since I was the eldest hyung I wanted to help with their relationship.

" Ahrasso oppa, I'll just tell the res tof the unnies that Bom unnie will stay here for tonight, but take care of her ok? I trust you!" She exclaimed playing with seungri's fingers.

"  Neh~ minji komawo, don't worry i'll take care of noona I promise. By the way when did you guys get together?" I asked now putting them on the spot.

" Hyung, I really don't want to talk about it plus I have to go drop Minji off to her dorm it's getting late so we'll be going! Bye hyung!" He replied dragging minji out, while she was trying to bow. He slammed the door and I could he the two fighting outside loudly as they were going to the elevator. I laughed to myself, the maknaes are really hiding something. As soon as I couldn't hear the two anymore I checked on Daesugn and Tae yang to see if they were ok, but none of them replied so I guessed they were sleeping. I tried to call Ji young to make sure he was alright since I haven't seen him since he left with Dara noona out of the cafeteria. He didn't pick up his phone, it was turned off.  No one wanted to talk to me so I went to my closet and grabbed an extra blanket and put it beside my pillow on the couch. I was worried about noona so I decided to check on her.

I opened the door slightly to make sure she was still asleep. I opened it more but slow making sure the door woudn't make a sound. With the door half open I crept in and I walked lightly to my bed. I found noona hugging my teddy bear and pouting in my sleep, she looked so adorable with her lips like that. I pulled the sheets up for they moved down to her waist to make sure she didn't feel cold. As I reachd over trying to get my dream bear she grabbed the collar of my sweater and pulled me down beside her. I started to freak out, it was pitch black with the door only letting a bit of light in. I was in my bed with the woman I loved now  hugging my chest. I just lied down like a stick as she put he head on my chest.

" Seunghyun... please don't leave me, just stay here with me until I fall asleep again. please!" She whispered to me. I looked down and she was staring up right at me, I could only see her eyes.. he beautiful eyes. I went under the covers and hugged her as she hugged me. I was rubbing her back in circular motions trying to get her to sleep.

 

" Noona.." I whispered.

" Mmmmhhh?" 

"Minhae, for not protecting you." I hugged her tighter, she yelpted for I squeesed the arm where she got bruised. After I kissed her forehead without any hesitations.

" Don't worry Seunghyun, I'm glad I did I can't see you hurt don't worry about me i'm fine as long as I protect you. I wouldn't sacraffice getting hurt for just no one, I don't like seeing the people I love getting hurt because of me" She assured me. I was so touched when she said that, does this mean she likes me? I was smiling looking down at her,  even thought I could only see her head.

" Noona.. nanun norul joahe," I claimed. But she already dozed off I could hear here deep breaths. I just sighed and kissed her forehead. I stayed with her until 3 am, to make sure she was fully asleep. I crawled out of the sheets tucking her in again ang getting my teddy bear making sure she was hugging it and I exited my room with my dream bear and I closed the door quietly.

All the lights were off and all the members were in their rooms. I went to go check the door to make sure it was locked and to make sure everyones shoe's were here. I hid Bom noona's shoe's inside the closet just in case sajangnim comes for an early morning suspection. I sleeply walked to the L shaped couch and got my dream bear and my blanket and lied on the couch positioning myself  facing the couch to get comfortable. I hugged my dream bear falling into my slumber. I woke up finding noona right beside me lying don hugging my back.

" YA, Choi Seunghyun I told you not to leave me." She retorted with some aegeyo. I just smiled at her turning around getting her into my embrace. I left my dream bear above our heads. I moved back into the couch making sure noona had room on the couch. She shuggled into my chest making my heart pound faster. I was glad I wasn't hugging a teddybear dreaming it was bom noona, but  now in reality  I was actually hugging her. I began escaping to another place with her, where I couldn't tell if it was my fantasy or my reality.


Why was Seungri avoiding Top's question?

Why did Top lie?

Don't worry this isn't really where he totally confessed just wait for  Bom's pov!!!

I'm open to any suggestions to make this fic better!! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCIRBE!! ^_^

Gamsahabnida!!! ( THANK YOU )