Alien Confessions Part 2

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Bom's Pov

For the past three hours i've been in Young Bae's room crying my heart out with all my 2ne1 girls, Seungri and Daesung. Tae Yang and Ji Young had to go record a few things for their next album. I'm so thankful for all of them hearing my sorrows. But it was enough time for all the crying it was already seven in the evening. I hugged everyone with me who has been so patient and considerate with me. The girls and I went back to the dorm, so I could ice my bruise and refresh my whole body.  After taking a shower and changing into fresh clothing I just lied down on my bed icing my arm thinking of what happened today.

 I  couldn't really believe i cired for the entire afternoon, making my girls suffer along with the Bigbang maknaes. I smile crept on to my face while thinking about all this. So much pain has burdend my heart, for just one single man. A cute, handsome, caring, hilarious man by the name of Choi Seunghyun. i just couldn't believe he had a DATE with unnie and he didn't even bother to tell me or the rest of Bigbang. It was so fustrating thinking upon the fact that he could be dating unnie for all I care, but unnie said that she didn't even like him. HUL!! I started screaming in my pillow.

As I was screaming into my pillow, one of the three knocked on my door. I quickly got up form my bed fixing myself then I opened the door. As I opened the door all three of my members tackled me screaming and freaking out. I was lost for words, Dara was screaming nonsense I couldn't even hear her. While Cl-roo was pacing back and forth trying to explain something and Minkii was huging my waist trying to calm me down?

" YA, one at a time what the heck is going on with you girls?" I questioned them, pointing to my bed for all of them to sit on and to explain.

" Unnie, Ji Young just texted us.." CL-roo looking straight at me with sorrowful eyes, something bad must have really happened.

" While he was in the recording with Top oppa,  Tae yang oppa came in with the other two.." Minji murmured.

" And well, right now  TOP and Tae yang are fighting in the cafeteria, the others are still now trying to break them up, but it's no use..." Dara muttered. I was lost for words. They can't possibly be fighting because of me again can they? I ran outside of my room and put on my running shoes and sprinted to the elevator. The other girls following behind me, we were all in shock and devestation. As we got to the floor the cafeteria was on, I could already hear furniture being thrown and item being broken. After all I heard was a loud girl's scream. 

I ran into the cafeteria finding Seungri and Daesung holding Tae yang back while Ji Young and Gummy unnie were sitting on the floor right beside Seunghyun's body lying down. I didn't care, I pushed Gummy unnie away from his side and held his hand. I looked at his face, it was bruised  really badly he had a fat lip and a black I. The rest of the girls were trying to help Daesung and Seungri calm Young Bae down. Tears began to flow down my face again..

" YAA! Ji Young what the hell happened." I exclaimed.

" Hyung and Young Bae went outside of the recording studio to talk and when we got out here, they were both on the floor wrestling on top of each other. We tried to break them up but Daesung,Seungri and I couldn't stop them we were pushed back." He bawld trying to wake up Seunghyun, but it ws no use he wasn't getting up. I started to freak out even more, I put my ear near his mouth to hear if he was still breathing which he was i looked worriedly to Ji young on the opposite of Seunghyun's body.

" Bom it's my fault if I hadn't taken seunghyun out to eat and hang out, we wouldn't be in this mess." She bawled out crying. I just looked at her, I didn't care about her right now all I cared about was Young Bae hitting Seungyun. I got up and walked over to Young Bae, I had nothing to say to him I just slapped him across the face. He didn't even bother to say a single word either. We all crowded around Seunghyun, all of us looked devestated, with this much bruises on his face I didn't know what to do. He started to move his hand, I grabbed it without hisitation. Everyone backed up so it was  ust me beside Seunghyun, I started to cry even harder now, seeing him in this condition broke my heart he's hurt because of me.

" Noona.....please.....please don't cry." He croaked trying to smile at me.

" Komawo, it's my fault your like this." I worriedly said putting his hand cupping my cheek. He just lied there after, he didn't even move." YA, SEUNGHYUN GET UP!! YA, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO TELL YOU HOW I  REALLY FEEL!!  NA....NANUN....NO.......NORUL..........JOAHAE"  I screamed at him, hitting his chest lightly, I put my head on his chest crying harder than before. The guilt was killing me inside that he was in this condition. "

 OMO~All of a sudden he sprang right up sitting. I was stunned, he looked fine he stood up and walked over to Youngbae and they hugged each other, in fact he hugged everbody. I was dumbfounded, i thought he was in too much pain to move and now he's jumping and running around. He knelt right infront of me and he kissed my cheek and hugged me.

" Noona!!! NANUN NORUL JOAHAE!!!!!" He declared, he sat right beside me. The rage began to build inside of me what the hell just happened? Did I get pranked or something? Everyone started to crowd around us, with such happy expressions on their faces.

" YAAA!!! SEUNGHYUN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I questioned him, HULLL!! What is he trying to do? Give me a heartattack? He turned me around to face him. All the bruises and the black eye he rubbed off, so all this time it was just make up and his amazing acting skills. He took my hands.

" Noona, komawo I didn't mean to scare you but I didn't know how to know your true feelings, if you liked me or not." He stated. 

" CHOI SEUNGHYUN! YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE JUST AKSED ME!! I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU!! I HATE YOU!!" I yelled out of fustration, I was about to turn around and get up but he grabed my wrist to make me sit in place. 

" But noona!!! It was fun and everyone helped!! Plus.. I know you don't hate me, you LIKE me!" He pulled me into his embrace, I didn't even reject the hug and just sat there hugging him back, and yes I don't hate him, I actually love him. As we were having our "moment" until I escaped his embrace finding our members plus unnie in awe whispering among themselves. We didn't really care if they were in the room with us, as long as that everyone knows that we like each other i'm good with that. Both Seunghyun and I got up and just stood infront of our bandmates.

" Annyong, Seunghyun imida!! This is my yeo-chin( girlfriend) Park Bom! " He announced proudly to everyone hugging my waist. We both bowed to them and just the two of us left walking out of the cafeteria hand in hand.


Sorry I didn't update sooner, I got tons of homework!! >.<

Next Chapter is the daemin or maknae couple.

Who does Minji choose?

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! ^_^

Gamsahabnida!! ( THANK YOU )