The Meeting.

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

" As you all know now, the in house dating rule no longer exists... from now on you are allowed to date each other BUT you must get my permission first ahrasso?" Yang Hyun Suk said.

He had gathered all of his company together to disscuss the in house dating rule. He decided to remove it is because the could tell that a few of his artists are already sneaking around. Why start a controversy and just let them be happy right? He thought to himself.

" Neh Sajangnim" All of them said in unison.

" Meeting dismissed, I have to go now so take care" Yang Hyun Suk left the room.

As he left the room became full of  chatter. The 2ne1 girls were talking among them selves also with gummy, while Bigbang talked seperately within them selves. It became akward between the genders, so the girls left the room to go eat some lunch while the boys stayed "disscusing important matters".  

" uhh Ji young oppa would you and the rest want  to join us  for lunch?" CL asked with some aegeyo.

" It's ok Chairen, we just need to disscuss a few things for  our next album, how about a rain check?" Jiyong replied.

" Oh... ok.. we'll see you around oppa, anyeong." With a little dissapointment in CL's voice she and the rest of the girls bowed and left the room.

" Hey, Ji  now about a rain check... really? I'm starving why didn't we just join them?" The handsome  T.O.P  whinning.

" Cause Hyung don't you remember we have to disscuss who's gonna make the first move?" Young Bae  irritated.

" I forgot sorry.. well I know i'm not first thats for sure." T.O.P said.

" Don't we have to know, who like's who first?" The maknae asked.

" Your right maknae, well all of you know who I like so I'm good." Jiyong said confidently.

" Then why don't you make your move first?" Daesung nudging Jiyong. While moving his eyebrows up and down.

" Uh no thanks and besides, how about if she rejects me.. plus you know young bae likes her too...." whispering to Daesung.

" Hello were here too you know, don't leave us out, TOP Hyung ask them what they're talking about!!" Seungri said with lots of ageyo hugging TOP fake crying on his shoulder.

" How about we all get one day each and we don't tell each other who we like and let each of us hint one another on who we like." TOP suggested pushing Seungri off him making him fall onto Tae yang's lap.

" YA, Maknae will you stay still TOP Hyung I like that idea so are we done, i'm hungry aswell can we all just go eat? Young bae pushing Seungri off him onto the floor.

" OK, sounds good but how are we going to do that when 2ne1 has to go back to Japan and do promotions?" Ji young asked worriedly.

" We got a clue from you hyung!! WHOOOO!! Your first up then. She's one of the 2ne1 girls.. isn't she hyung.. isn't she? Daesung dancing infront of jiyong happily.

" Well don't you like someone from 2ne1 too though?"  Jiyong chasing daesung around the room in circles, while the other 3 were laughing. 

" Hyungs dosen't all of us like someone from 2ne1, anyways?"  The maknae making a point all of them settled down, the air in the room became very akward. All of them staring at each other in such a serious manner.  Breaking the silence TOP stood up.

" I like Bom noona and Gummy noona, there. I said it now your turns." TOP sat back down with his face turing red. With all of them in shock,  Tae yang stood up next.

" I like Dara noona and CL." Taeyang said rapidly and sat back down. Now all of them confessing one by one they told each other.

After 10 minuets...

" OK, since all of us know who we each like, I have to say since we all have feelings for more than one person I say we all think about it and we tell each other again next week with only one person. No harm done Ahrasso? Also TOP hyung since you confessed first how about you ask first." Jiyong said firmly.

" But Jiyong you said we could get a week to think about who we really like." TOP now saying in fear.

" But your the oldest hyung make up your mind anyways we all know who you really like." Seungri said while hidding behind Daesung. All of BigBang nodded except for TOP with many thoughts running around in his head he got lost in thought.

" YA, Hyung snap out of it." Now Tae yang and Daesung jumping on him. Now of all Big Bang dogpiling on one another. All laughing while TOP at the bottom unable to really breath gasping for air...

" FINE, I'LL DO IT.... I'LL DO IT JUST GET OFF OF ME!!" TOP squirming trying to escape."

All of Bigbang got off of Top now all agreeing that the eldest will confess first. All of them fixed their clothes and now going for lunch.But Top still spaced out he didn't really know who he really liked was it BOM or GUMMY? He was so confused what did Seungri mean that they all knew who he really liked for he himself didn't have a clue. When he's with Bom he feels like he could spend all day with her, she's just so pretty and hilarious she could cheer him up anythime. But Gummy she's pretty too and he trusts her with all his secrets she's like his  best friend.....

 


Who do you think TOP really likes? 

How about Jiyong, Daesung and Seungri, who do they like? 

PIck Bom or Gummy?