First Floor

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Gummy's Pov

 

My gosh, did sajangnim really listen to my request? The thought of being in the same room as him makes my stomach flutter. I can't believe i finally get to confess what I really need to say to Seunghyun. But the sadness in his eyes confuses me, why was he so sad? I would think that he would be as excited as me, I mean we did have those moments. He didn't have that sparkle in his eyes like the way he used to. I mean when he was a traniee he's always help me and be there for me. He was just like a little brother and I was still dating...dating Wheesung. I mean what was I supposed to do...

 

 

Nevermind.. Forgetting the past and focusing on the future. I want to tell hikm how I feel, it weird i only noticed feeling this way when I saw him with Bom. The way he was treating her was the way he used to treat me. That sparkle in his eyes only showed up when he looked at her. I wanted that back. It started with me,I created that sparkle. I was stupid for ever loving that bastard, Wheesung. He never treated me the way Seunghyun did. I wanted to have him to myself, no one else getting in between us.

 

 

Lost in my thoughts I felt someone tapping my shoulder. It was him..

 

" Oh Seunghyun, what's up?"

 

"Noona, lets go get our room, here let me hold that bag for you.."

 

"Uhh..Gomawo Seunghyun..."

 

He got my suitcase and luggage and started to walk towards the villa, asI followed him right behind us was Bom and Young Bae. Young Bae was helping Bom gather her things and followed us in. While walking inside I decided to walk beside Seunghyun to make more room in the hallway because the other two were right behind us. As we turned the corner it was the bedroom section. There were two door right beside each other, and Bom and I  looked at each other as the men put down the luggage, they opened the seperate doors. 

 

" mmhmm..Seunghyun here let me help you!"

 

"Noona, Aniyo its okay.."

 

"No for sure let me help!"

 

 

I could feel the heavy stare Bom was giving me, I didn't mind really. Bom and Young Bae opened the door to their room and we all enetered our seperate rooms to find the most awkwardest thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

01-DH2011_ski-dorm-bunk-beds-window_s4x3

 

I dropped my bags when I looked into the room, right beside me I saw Bom enter the same room. The two doors opened to the same place..

 

Also Jiyong and Dara were already settled into the bunkbed near the window..

 

How strange was this..

 

Ignoring everyone, I grabbed my luggage and set it onto the lower bunkbed 3. On the bunkbed I found a letter and I started to read it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You guys really thought I was going to leave you in rooms seperately??

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

NO.

[IMG]

 

 

 


 

Anneyong..

It's been a while, hasn't it..

AIGOOOOOOOOOO~

What am I going to do???

What do you think??

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

IF I GET 21 comments the next chapter will be up in 1 or 2 days.. 

^_^