休暇

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

It was already nine in the morning, the sun shining and the warm temperature welcoming Big bang, 2ne1, Se7en, Han Byul, YG and his family to the airport. With all the luggage and cameras flashing everyone had to be careful of their actions, for no one wanted to be caught so 2ne1 stayed with one another, also with Big bang. After surviving all the security check and the fans, finally boarding the plane YG allowed them to sit with who ever and where ever since he booked the whole first class. He sat at the very back in the last row in the middle where three people could sit, his wife, himself and their precious daughter. Both groups just sat together. Dara and Bom in one row and Minji and Cl right behind them, the 2ne1 girls decided to sit on the right side of the plane while the boys were on the left. The first paring was G-D and Top, behind them Taeyang and Daesung. The maknae of  the group sat in the middle row at the front by himself. While hanbyul and Seven sat right behind Seungri. The plane ride didn't take to long and everyone just selpt and listened to music. Yg himself couldn't believe what he saw, everyone was split into their groups. He thought that atleast the couples would be sitting together expecting to hear laughter. But no it was silent, except for his wife and daughter playing together. While playing with his daughter also and talking to his wife, he came up with an idea to get them closer, closer than before.

 

 

 

*DING  " To all passengers we are about to land in Osaka,  Japan, please put on your seatbelts and thank you for Flying Air Japan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As they touched down everyone got up talking among themselves and just ignored each other's group. We  all were sperated due to the vans that came to pick us up. In the first van was Sajangnim and family. The next van was for  2ne1 with Se7en and Hanbyul, the last  van was for Bigbang, and Gummy. No one really knew where they were going except for the one and only YG. All vans parked infront of a villa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

exterior-modern-villa-01.jpg

 

 

 

 

Everyone exited the car,  getting all of their belongings staying close to one anothers group. Aside from Se7en and Hanbyul, Psy and Gummy. Yg with his wife stood infront of all of them along with his child in the middle of them, but Yg and his family were the only ones without their belongings. For they were the only ones not staying in the villa with the rest of Yg family, he just didn't want to mention it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" LIsten up everyone, today is the official start of your VACATION!! You will all get to pick where you would like to visit in Osaka as long as you are with your asigned partner. Your partner will also be your room buddy. But I do warn you all that there will be no fooling around at night of any sort. This whole vacation they will be with you 24/7 except for washroom times. " YG stated looking at them each seriously. Everyone looked at each other confused, what was their sajangnim talking about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Here is the pairs for this Vacation :

 

 

 

 

1st Floor

 

 

Ji Yong                        Dara

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun      Gummy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young Bae                Bom

 

 

 

 

2nd Floor

 

 

 

 

 

Kang Daesung        Minji

 

 

 

 

Lee Seunghyun       CL

 

 

 

 

 

 

Se7en                       Hanbyul

 

 

 

 

 

Psy                           ------------

 

After hearing the pairings each pair got their things  getting a key for the villa without saying a word, some of them were thinking such happy thoughts, while some on the other hand were thinking other wise...


 

Aigoo!! It's been along while since I've updated this story. ( Dodging rocks being thrown) MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK!!

 

 

What was YG thinking?? O.o

 

 

To help me out please comment and subscribe!!