Realize.

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Tae yang's Pov

     I couldnt believe that TOP hyung was actually going to try to hit me. I mean knowing him for all these years, he was the type of guy who wouldn't dare to hit or hurt anyone intentionally.

     We were face to face, after seeing that much rage within his body I could tell he was actually really serious about liking Bom noona. Going this far trying to talk to her and  apologize to her, with that eagerness in his eyes to make everything right again. I was ready to recieve the anger, and the hurt  burning through his soul that hyung was about to release. He steped back, about to throw a punch right towards my face, when Bom Noona came in between us. I turned my head slightly getting ready for my knock out.

"YAAAA!!! STOP ALL THIS!! SEUNGHYUN, YOUNG BAE- AH!!!!" She screamed.

But it was too late, hyung had just punched me right in the face. The force of the punch caused me to stumble back, lucky enough Daesung caught me before I fell. I got up now charging at hyung with all my might with my right  shoulder leaning forward,  i guess it was just the anger taking over me as well. Then all of a sudden noona turned around pushing Top hyung out of the way towards the wall. She just stood there in the middle of the hallway, embracing the fact that she was going to get hurt.  I could'nt stop anymore my feet were now sprinting towards her, no matter how much I wanted to stop, I couldn't.  I didn't want to hurt noona but I did. I slammed into her the impact on my body now making both of us flying to the end of the hallway, I tried to get a hold of her in my arms making sure she didn't hit the floor hard, but I was too late she was too infront of me I tried to reach for her arm..

But we hit the floor to fast, causing our bodies to slide across the floor.  All I heard was a faint yelp comming out of .

I opened my eyes only to see noona across from me lying on the ground looking  like she was in a deep slumber. She didn't even move one inch, she was on her right side. I tried to get up to get to her, but the pain in my right shoulder making me fall onto the ground again.  I was too late  Top hyung got to her hugging her in his arms. He tried waking her up, shaking her shoulders lightly. But nothing came out of at all, luckily she was breathing. There were no bruises on her face but there was a huge bruise on her left arm. Hyung lifting her up carrying her bridal style near his chest, towards the elevator. While Daesung was helping me up.

" Hyung, you should be the one hurt right now, not noona. Why couldn't you push her out of the way?  I didn't and I still don't want to hurt noona the way you do. And where are you taking her?" I screamed, running towards them, Daesung helping support me.

" I know i'm the one supposed to be hurt right now... I just froze when she risked her life for me.  And I know, I don't want to hurt her anymore, plus young bae-ah she knows you didn't mean to hurt her. By the way i'm bringing noona to our dorm to see if she's badly injured and so she could also rest." Hyung said. He kissed her forehead, with his teary eyes focused on noona.

All of us took the elevator, up to the dorm without saying a word. The guilt eating me alive, trying to protect the girl I care about but ending up hurting her bad.

Teddy's Pov

Aish... I'm late... I was supposed to meet CL in the recording studio over an hour ago. As I was sprinting, I came to a hault seeing Seungri and Minji walking together to the stairwell holding each other as if they were a couple, wierd right?  They looked so in love from the back holding each other in their  arms. Also I saw Tae yang and Daesung following TOP into the elevator, it looked like he was holding someone in his arms.. wait is that Bom? Aigoo~ what the hell is going on this evening?

As I turned the corner, someone was sobbing. The sobbing became a bit louder. I looked down to find the baddest female in Seoul crying sitting on the ground  leaning against the wall with her knees covering her face. Never have I seen CL cry before, I sat down beside her leaning on the wall also.

" Charien, why are you crying? Come on you can tell oppa." I said as I was trying to lift her head up, but all she did was look at me then she was back sitting in a ball again.

" Did someone hurt you?" I asked her. She finally stopped crying, she wiped her tears now facing me directly. She gave me a small eye smile, trying to tellme she was alright.

" Ani oppa, I'm just really happy for the new couple.." Her face turned long again.

" Wait, there is a new couple who is it?" I said out of curiosity, it can't be Minji and Seungri.... Right?

" Oppa wait, you don't know? She asked me now her expression changed into a shocked expression. I just nodded my head.

" Oppa.... The maknae's are dating...."

" OMO.... No way, that's the reason your upset? Because Minji stole Seungir form you? Chairen's jealous!!" I started joking with her, nudging her a bit.

" Oppa!!! How could you say that? Anyways i'm not into Seungri that way, and yes I am jealous,but not for those kind of reasons your thinking of." She said so seriously.

" Then if its not the reasons i'm thinking of then what is it?" I turned my whole body facing her now, leaning closer towards her.

" The reason why i'm jealous is because Minji got a boyfriend before I did!!!! It's unfair!! Since you were running late, I was going to go find you when I saw the two maknae's acting all sweet with each other exiting the dance studio....  So I stood her quietly in the corner watching them act so lovingly towards each other. I really wish I could get a Boyfriend, someone to take care of, to joke around with, and to give my love to.." She stared at me the whole time she said that as if she was trying to convey  some kind of message towards me.

To cheer her up I said. " Don't worry I know a guy who's crazy for you, he just needs to find his courage. Plus Charien you have a bunch of crazy fanboys drooling all over you." I hugged her, picking her up to make her stand.

" Come on, we got to get some lyrics and a beat down for 2ne1's next hit single!" Now I wrapped my arm over her shoulders, to show her that i"ll always be here to cheer her up and I'm never going to let her go. Now I just need the courage to tell her, about this person.

     Yang Hyun Suk's Pov 

      As I was done with all the paper work for taday I checked the security camara's inside and out of the building to make sure everything was ok. Everything outside was fine no fans lurking behind the walls and plants (for once). Just occasional gifts for the artists outside infront of the entry door, and alot of graffiti on the wall at the back of the building. Now a look inside. Everything was fine in the lobby, media center, management office, the gym, marketing and accounting departments and the stair case were fine everyone at work now just to look for my children. On the 3rd floor and the basement most of them were there. 

Walking towards the stair case, Minji and Seungri were still holding each other. Which reminds me we have to talk tomorrow, i need to call them later. In the dance studios the traniees and dancers were  practing, which was great! Gummy was in the recording studio with Kush and  Choice 37 recording her next album. Psy and Seven were in the cafeteria eating and talking away. Where were the rest of Bigbang and 2ne1? 

Looking through all the screens, finally I found Top, Daesung, and Tae yang exiting the elevator with Bom in Top's arms, I also need to talk to them tomorrow. ( Reminder to Self) Okay seems like everyone's here but...

Two people are missing. Where are they?


 Who's missing?

What's gonna happen to Bom and the 3 Bigbang members?

Who is this person Teddy's talking about?

What is Yang Hyun Suk going to do?

I'm open to any suggestions!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! ^_^

Gamsahabnida!!  ( THANK YOU )