Room to Room

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

Daesung's Pov

After hearing all the pairings for this Vacation, my heart kept on beating faster to the point I could hear it in my ears. Being in a room with Minji, just us two got me very exited. But not the kind of exited as if I was going to.. Wait Kang Daesung what the hell are you thinking? Innocent Minji is standing right beside you!! I'm really happy with my partner but i'm not so sure with other people. 

 

After hearing that Bom noona and Top hyung wont be together really makes me wonder what Sajangnim was really thinking. But he doesn't know that they're together so I wouldn't really blame him. But the fact that he isn't staying with us makes me wonder if people are really going to follow the partner system. Which I highly doubt. Stuck in my thoughts I felt someone hugging my waist. To my surprise I found MInji hugging my looking down at her she looked very cute, I smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

 

" Oppa, finally you woke up I thought you drifted away into your thoughts forever." She explained.

 

 

" Minji-ah no worries I was just concerned for my hyungs, but come on lets get our bags and go to our room, wait where is our room again? I asked.

 

 

Grabbing my luggage and also her's. I started walking to the front door so we could be the first ones to enter, just then and there Minji grabbed her luggage out of my hands and held my hand instead. Looking down at our hands intertwined put and even bigger smile on my face. I looked at her and she gave me a smile back.

 

 

" Pabo, oppa don't leave me alone. Our room is on the second floor towards the right.." she happily adressed me. I opened the door and I have to say the villa was nice.

 

 

Luxury-villa-living-room-decoration-1.jp

1st floor.

 

 


Since we were the first pair to go in we got to pick our room first. I told MInji to go ahead up first while I got the luggage. But she got her bag and just waited for me on the stairs. I walked to the stairs and there she was standing there offering to help me but I couldn't let her. But in this moment I wanted to ask her and give her the promise ring. But it felt too awkward to do so with all the bags surrounding us.

 

 

 

" Oppa, let me just stay with you okay?" she offered cutely. So she stayed infront of me walking up together, I love the fact that she loved being near me, but did she feel the same way I did? I mean did she only stay near me so she didn't have to go near Seungri? As we got the top I put the luggage down and we started to look at the rooms.

 

Luxury-Villa-O-in-Cap-Ferrat-interior-2n

The open area on the second floor.

 

 

 

As we started to walk around roaming. Minji and I went our seperate ways looking around. I only found three rooms though two with a queen size bed and one with two bunk beds, which really seemed weird. As I was going to get our lugguage the others seemed to be inside already. Se7en hyung, Psy hyung, Han byul noona, Seungri, Cl and Minji were already deciding who gets what room.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So who get's what room, on the second floor?

- Se7en & Hanbyul

- Seungri & Cl

- Daesung & Minji

- Psy

Room 1

double bed furniture Double Beds in The Bedroom

 

 

 

Room 2

 

Charming Japanese Bedroom Design with Bamboo Bed

 

 

Room 3

extravagant luxury master bed design idea

 

Comment & Subscribe

^_^