Feelings.

Fantasy or Reality in YG Entertainment

"YA, unnie why did you make me ask Oppa Jiyong to join us why couldn't you do it? I sounded so pathetic." Cl scratching her head, as the 2ne1 girls and Gummy walking to the cafeteria.

"Well Cl-roo your the leader plus you and jiyong are really close, anyways ever since the "incident" its been really akward between us," Dara said annoyed.

"Oh come on dara it was just a hug and a kiss on the cheek infront of us, there isn't anything to be ashamed of." Bom joking around. as they got to the cafeteria and got their food, siting at a table closet to the exit they all got serious.

" Unnies I think we all got to confess who we like to each other, before this gets all out of control." Minzy said nervously.

"Minkki is right, we dont want to hurt each other plus also the boys." Gummy said firmly.

"Plus we all know who Dara likes so she's off the hook now its just Cl-roo, Minkki, Gummy Unnie and also me. Well how about we just guess each persons crush, just give us hints and if we guess right you have to admit it ok? Bom stated

"Everyone nodded. Here i'll go first Gummy stated. " Well he is a singer, handsome and he's still like my bestfirend."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           " Well it  isnt Choi Seunghyun is it unnie?"

Bom asked. Your right bommie it isn't him.

" Unnie don't tell me its still Wheesung Oppa. Dara said worried.

Well i can't deny it can I? All the girls nodded, so this leaves Gummy out. With this a smile crept on to Bom's face with the sound of relief.

. After 5 minuets.

Ok Dara unnie we'll help you talk to him ok. So you'll be first to confess , and don't worry were gonna be there when you decide to tell him. The leader said  hugging Dara. As the girls kept chatting among themselves, Bigbang had also entered the cafeteria. All of a sudden the air in the room became very akward. Breaking the tension Bigbang's maknae asked if they could join siting with them. With that the boys joined. In the order with 5 each bench starting with Bom, Top, Gummy, Dara, and then Gdragon. The next bench was Daesung, minzy, seungri, Cl and then Taeyang.

At  first the convesation was akward but slowly it started to die down they talked to each other as if nothing happened like a Family. With that Top started to talk to Gummy, they started to catch up with each other, with all their premotions and daily lives. They had drifted off to their own little world. But no one really noticed the two conversing away, except for one person. Park Bom on the other hand started to get annoyed on how Gummy was making him laugh and they started tickling each other away like a couple. While Bom was getting annoyed, on the other hand another person wasn't having the time of their life.

He just stared at the two laughing away like no tomorrow, he felt the rage in his heart build as she started to lean on his own best friend. He souldn't take it anymore Taeyang tired to get her attention trying to tell jokes, coughing and other outrageous things, nothing worked. The others around them saw how upset the two were, at each end of the table. With the help of Minji and Daesung, Bom was ok talking trying her hardest not to take glimpses at the two. As well for Taeyang talking to Seungri and Cl.  But then the tension started when Bom and Taeyang couldn't take it anymore they felt like they were started to get ignored. The two got fed up and walked away leaving the the rest of the group astonished. The four maknae's of the group just stared at the other four, with just dissapointment. 

Jiyong and Dara finally ended their conversation only to find their band members staring at them. " Did we do something wrong? Ji young questioned. Over hearing what Ji young said Top and Gummy also ended their conversation. With the same expression as the other two. " Where's Bom noona and Young Bae?"  Top said worriedly. 

" I think you just got to leave the two alone right now, they aren't feeling good." Daesung said.

With that both Bom and Taeyang going to the roof they started talking to one another. Feeling each other's pain of not being noticed and feeling rejected. 

" So noona you really like hyung don't you?" asked Taeyang

" I geuss so, and you like dara." said Bom. 

The two kept  talking and talking until they both got their worries and feelings out. They both went down to their dorms to talk it out with their groups, but bom forgot her scarf on the roof.

"Noona are you sure you don't want me to come with you." 

" Bae its ok i'll just go get it quickly go talk to Jiyong about all this, i'll be right back." She hugged Young Bae and ran up the stairs quickly. Now out of breath as she opened the door to the roof only to see a  unpleasant suprise.

 

 

What unpleasant surprise a waits Bom?

  • Who's on the rooftop?
  • PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ^_^