8.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

​​​​​​[Lia's Pov] 

 

I was at Heechul's apartment and of course we were talking about the date later. I have to be there by 6 pm and there's a briefing going on right now so that I won't be noticeable during our date.

 

I agreed because Heechul is my friend and he only asks me for help once. I often ask for his help and without any hesitation, he will help me.

 

It's also obvious to me these days, Heechul's so happy and the way he talks about his chatmate who's also his boss, there's always sparks in his eyes. 

 

“If you need something, call me okay? Don't hesitate to call me. Do everything so that he won't notice a single thing. I don't want to ruin this night.” Heechul reminded me while fixing my hair.

 

“I will take care of everything. Don't worry, I'll tell you what we will talk about later.” I smiled and looked into his eyes. He was very happy and nervous at the same time.

 

 

I arrived at exactly 6:00 pm at our meeting place and Jungsoo wasn't there yet. He won't ditch our date, right? A waitress led me to our table and of course I would order later once he arrives. 

 

He was 10 minutes late and Heechul had been texting me. I already know what Jungsoo looks like because Heechul showed me his pictures but he doesn't know what I look like.

 

After a minutes, a waitress came to our table and she was with a guy....it was Jungsoo.

 

Our eyes met and I immediately dodged. His gaze is overwhelming.

 

“I'm sorry I'm late. I thought you already left.” Jungsoo said as he sat down.

 

“Why would I leave? I have been waiting for this day for so long.” I answered with a smile and couldn't help but frown.

 

“You said you don't like waiting.” Jungsoo answered. 

 

I said what? Heechul didn't tell me this. Okay calm down.

 

“I was just joking at that time. It's fine as long as you will show up and won't ditch me.” I came up with an excuse and glad he just nodded.

 

He ordered our food and here we are now, talking. He's also talkative in person, I thought he wasn't because based on Heechul's story, he said that his boss was a bit distant and didn't talk much or maybe his boss was just like that to him? 

 

What I see now is different from what he said before. His smile and laugh are very genuine.

 

“Can you add some coffee? Because I was craving coffee a while ago. I'm really just waiting for you to arrive.” I said and pouted my lips while staring at him.

 

“Sure.” Jungsoo answered and raised his hand to call the waiter. He came right away and said our additional order.

 

“You sir? Do you want coffee?” The waiter asked.

 

“No. He doesn't drink coffee.” I said and interrupted them.

 

Because of what I said, Jungsoo was caught off guard and turned to me.

 

“Oh okay. Let me excuse myself and serve your orders.” the waiter said and slightly bowed. 

 

Jungsoo was still staring at me that's why I was also intrigued by his gaze.

 

Did I say something wrong?

 

“Why? Did I do something wrong?” I asked.

 

“How do you know I don't drink coffee?” Jungsoo asked seriously which surprised me.

 

I could feel my sweat and my hand being shaky. Heechul knows about it but Lia doesn't.

 

I ed up.

 

“I'm going to the restroom. Let me excuse myself.” I excused myself and stood up. I didn't wait for his answer and quickly went to the restroom.

 

I immediately took my phone from my pouch and dialed Heechul's number. He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter