3.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“I will send the files to you. I already fixed everything and labeled it. You just have to read it and focus when he's around or when you're with him.” Kyunghoon said and showed the files to me. There were a ton of files and I had to read everything.

 

There's also a rules about what he likes and dislikes. Argh why do I have to study that thing? I'm only working for him and not applying as his personal maid.

 

“That's a lot... Why do I also have to study his personal information? likes and dislikes? what's the point of that?” I asked, confused. Kyunghoon stared at me and a smile bloomed into his lips.

 

“I know what exactly you mean but sometimes you still need to know everything, to put a line and i think that's more better than knowing nothing.” He said, averted his eyes from me and turned his eyes back on the screen.

 

“I already sent the files.” He said and looked at me over his shoulder. I smiled at him and playfully hit his back.

 

“Thanks! You are the best.” I said and went back to my cubicle. Just in time, Mr. Park went out to his office and it seemed like he was looking for someone.

 

“Mr. Park, do you need something?” Donghae asked and approached him.

 

“Where's Heechul? I need him inside.” Mr. Park responded and I clearly heard that but acted like I didn't.

 

“Mr. Park, I saw him and he's with Kyunghoon. I will send him there once I see him again.” Donghae politely said. I heard the sound of the door, meaning to say, he was already inside again.

 

“Hey, i bet you've heard our conversation. Mr. Park needs you inside.” Donghae said when he passed by and pointed his finger to the office.

 

I stood up and cracked a smile at Donghae. Before entering, I took a deep long breath and held the doorknob, was about to open it when someone already did. 

 

“Why are you taking so long?” Mr. Park asked and he sounds so serious. I think something happened to him.

 

“I had to get your files to Kyunghoon and printed them out. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.” I said, lowering my head and shut my eyes off.

 

'I just wanna go home.' I said, cursing under my breath.

 

“It's fine. Get inside.” He said in a deep voice; my first time hearing it from him. Of course, we just met so this is new to me.

 

He sat down on his chair and placed his arms on the table. He looked serious and kind of scary too. At least I discovered something about him and I was seeing a new side of him. That's odd but interesting. 

 

“Mr. Chen suddenly canceled our meeting this afternoon. Did anyone inform you? Did you call him or ask when will the next meeting happen? Did he reschedule it or he just abandoned us out of nowhere?” He asked, he kept bombarding me a question and it was making me dizzy.

 

“Mr. Park, no one informed me and I haven't reached them out. I will try to call his secretary and ask your concerns to them. For now, I can't give you the answers you've been looking. I'm sorry.” I said then hid my arms behind and started playing with my fingers.

 

“No one informed you? He canceled the meeting an hour ago and you still can't give me the answers? I need the answers now!” Mr. Park yelled at me and that made me startled. 

 

“Yes. I will call them now and I will be back as soon as possible. I'm really sorry, Mr. Park.” I said, I didn't wait for his response and immediately left his office. 

 

When I got outside, everyone eyes were on me. I bet they heard him yelling. 

 

“You okay?” Kyunghoon was the first one to check on me.

 

“Of course. He just got mad when I couldn't give him an answer. Let's talk later and I have important things to do.” I said and went back to my cubicle.

 

I started reaching them out and no one picked it up. I'm losing my patience here and him, being mad at me is giving me a lot of pressure. 

 

“Finally! Hello?”

 

“Hello, this is Mr. Chen's secretary. I'm Cho Kyuhyun, how may I help you?”

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

“You've heard me right. Who's this?”

 

“I'm Kim Heechul.”

 

“How did you know our company's number?”

 

“Shut up. I'm also a secretary. I'm Mr. Park's secretary so basically I have your contact.”

 

“Be professional. I'm with my boss and I can't curse back. So, Mr. Kim, what can I help you?”

 

“I want to laugh but yes, let's be professional. Mr. Chen canceled his meeting with Mr. Park. Do we have to reschedule it for tomorrow? He's been waiting for this meeting and it looks like Mr. Chen canceled it an hour ago. What's the matter?”

 

“Mr. Chen has an important agenda. We can reschedule this tomorrow. Im sorry for canceling the meeting in a short notice. He still wants to meet Mr. Park.”

 

“I'm glad to hear that. We will set everything up and thank you for informing us. Have a good day, Mr. Cho.” I responded and ended our conversation.

 

I listed down the possible places we could set up for the meeting and arrange everything.

 

I have to inform his secretary and send the details as soon as possible. I have to rush everything because my boss is soooo mad. 

 

*knock*knock*knoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter