17.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

 

“My head hurts.”I whined and groaned softly.

 

I brought my hand up to ease the pain. My head was really in pain and I wanted to smack myself for drowning myself from drinking.

 

But...

 

My eyes snapped open when I noticed I was lying down on a bed. A soft bed and I was wrapped up in a blanket. I scanned the place and realized I was at my place. 

 

I stiffly sat down and spotted my phone, I lazily reached for it. When I unlocked it, they bombarded me a message. It was from Kyunghoon and Kyuhyun. They were asking the same thing tho. 

 

-

 

From: Kyukyu

   Are you home safely? I couldn't drive you home last night so I had to call Mr. Park. He drove you home and you were with him too. Text me back once you wake up, alright?

 

-

 

From: Kyunghoon

    Are you already back home? I was supposed to pick you up but Mr. Park insisted. I do hope you're fine right now and please let me know if you're safe.

 

-

 

There's still a lot of messages but I left them unread. My head was being y today and I wasn't having it.

 

I was already late but who cares? This would probably my last day of work. Yeah I'm going to quit my job. 

 

 

Wait. So Kyuhyun was telling me that Mr. Park picked me up and dropped me off at my place last night? I was ing drunk and couldn't remember what I did when he was with me. Did I throw up inside his car? Did I babble too much? In my drunken state? I bet I really did. 

 

Because of my frustration, I ruffled my hair and laid back on my bed again. I remember what I did yesterday, except the drunk me. 

 

Oh the messed I've done need to be fixed. I have things to do. I will quit my job, leave for good and start a new beginning; a fresh start and away from everyone. I don't want to be reminded of how terrible person I am; I've learned from the past and I would never ever do that again.

 

Maybe Kyuhyun's right. I should do what I think is right and good for everyone. 

 

I don't wanna make things so uncomfortable. Mr. Park either would throw me out or kick me out of his company so before he could do that, I would do it myself. 

 

This time the thought of working with him seems so hard to do; I don't want him to make uncomfortable around me. He doesn't need to suffer from all the pain I've caused. 

 

“. I'll deal with everything later.” I whispered and shut my eyes off. 

 

This is my final plan, I would start a new beginning of my life. 

 

Yes, without Jungsoo.

 

 

“You're already late. Are you feeling better? I bet your hangover is giving you a hard time.” Kyunghoon said and welcomed me.

 

Kyunghoon handed me a drink, a hangover drink to cure this ty pain. 

 

“It does. Anyway, where's Mr. Park?” I asked as I grabbed the drink from him and opened it up.

 

“Inside his office. Don't worry, he ain't looking for you. He's kind of weird today and a bit distant.” Kyunghoon explained and smiled up at me.

 

I already expected that to happen. Knowing Mr. Park, for sure he's still mad as hell and won't forgive me anytime sooner.

 

“I'll go inside and meet him. Thanks for this drink!” I said and tapped his shoulder.

 

When I was already in front of his office. I took a deep breath and stood up straight before knocking on his door. I had to prepare myself. 

 

*knock*knock*knock*

 

“Come in.” He softly said.

 

I slowly opened up the door and had my head down, I couldn't even look into his eyes. When I got inside, I quietly shut the door behind. 

 

“Mr. Park..” I began. He didn't respond so I bravely lifted up my head and boom!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter