19.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

“Hello, Heechul hyung?” 

 

“Are you still there?” 

 

“Yes, I'm still here.”

 

“How's the coffee and everything he ordered?” 

 

“Oh I delivered everything safely.”

 

“That's good. Come back here now. It's already late and I need to close the shop.” 

 

“Yes, I'm going back there.” 

 

“You'd probably be here for an hour or half so I'll wait for you. Okay?” 

 

“I understand.”

 

“Be safe, bye~” 

 

“Yes, I'll be safe and be there alive. Bye~” I hung up on him and sighed.

 

We received an order from Mr. Park's company. I did my best to give whatever he wanted. I would just think of it as my peace offering. Our delivery rider got out early so Eunhyuk was the one who delivered everything. At first, he didn't want to because it would take so long to get in there but kind of glad when he agreed.

 

When I received a notif from him, I couldn't explain my feelings. I thought he hated coffee? Why did he change his mind?

 

I moved to another city (well not kind of far, it would just take a few hours) and it was really impossible to find me; If he could find me, I guess fate works on for their own.

 

The excitement I've felt is still lingering. I never thought that I'd be able to communicate with him. It's been so long since we last talked and saw each other. A simple message from him is already enough.

 

 

“Someone wanted to visit our coffee shop and also planning to discuss something. I think that person saw a lot of potential in our shop which is great. The attention we were waiting for is finally happening. If this one works, we will be able to get more income and build another shop in any area.” Mr. Shin informed us.

 

“Who's that person?” I asked. Our shop is still close and we are having a meeting right now. I don't even know what's going on but with this opportunity, our shop would start with a bang.

 

“I forgot his name. All i know is he's a well known person. We will gonna meet him later on and let's close our shop today.” Mr. Shin explained and he was smiling from ear to ear. Of course, he'd been running a coffee shop for more than 3 years, he's been looking for a business partner but no one's willing to help him. This opportunity would be a great help for himself and Mr. Shin deserves this recognition.

 

“Noted.” Me and Eunhyuk said. When Mr. Shin left, we stared at each other while giggling. I'm just so happy for Mr. Shin and of course Eunhyuk. He's been working with Mr. Shin ever since he opened this shop. I'm glad I've got to witness this success along with them.

 

“We should thank that guy. I'm so happy and glad. I know words aren't enough to thank him.” He said. I pulled him into a hug and gently pinched his cheek.

 

“You're so a cry baby. Let's just clean up this shop and wait for him to come.” I said and he hugged me even harder.

 

“Aye, aye master!” We both laughed and did our job before our special guest would arrive. 

 

 

It's already 3 in the afternoon and still waiting for our guest to arrive. Mr. Shin is in his office and I'd bet he's feeling so nervous at this moment.

 

“He's finally here!” Mr. Shin stormed out of his office and made us both startled.

 

“Mr. Shin, calm down. You surprised us. We thought something happened to you.” Eunhyuk said while shaking his head.

 

“Welcome him. Eunhyuk, open the door for him and Heechul, you have to be with me, okay? You are my secretary for today and I need your opinion  iton since you worked as a secretary before and probably know who to negotiate. You must stay by my side and help me out. ” Mr. Shin said and I gave him a thumbs up.

 

In just a few minutes, I saw two men outside our shop. I couldn't really tell who they were, I was really anticipating to finally meet these people. All of a sudden, my heart started to beat crazily.

 

The door swung opened and they slowly walked toward us. As they were getting closer, I could finally see their face and recognize who these guys were. My smile suddenly dropped and I panicked.

 

“Are you okay?” Eunhyuk whispered as he stood next to me.

 

“Y-yes.”

 

“You look pale and scared.” He added. I turned to him and let out an awkward laugh.

 

“He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter