6.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

I left his message on read and didn't know what to respond. The whole ride was eerily quite and was so awkward knowing that I was sitting next to him.

 

Glad the time passed by and I was already home. I asked Lia to come over once she's done. I have a better plan—i hope this one works.

 

I can't even calm myself; this is bothering me big time.

 

“I'm home..” Lia, I heard the door closed and finally got to see Lia.

 

“Let's talk.” I said, lowering my tone and when she noticed how down I was, she sat down and threw her things away.

 

“He's asking me to meet him. Lia, I already met him. He's my boss.” I explained, my eyes were shaking and was about to cry.

 

“He's your what? You gotta be kidding me.” She said and she was surprised, just like me.

 

“My boss. I'm working at his company. I've been with him for how many weeks and just recently found out that they're the same person.” I added.

 

“So what's your plan?” She asked. 

 

I took a deep breath and stared at her.

 

“I will meet him. I think it's time to meet him.” I straightforwardly replied. 

 

She smiled at me, it seemed like she was happy after hearing my plans. 

 

But... 

 

“Meet him Lia. Please pretend to be me and meet him this coming sunday.” I continued. 

 

She stood up and stomped her feet. I could say she got mad and I understand her; me too, I would be mad if someone asks me to pretend to be someone else. 

 

“Are you sure about this?” She asked, for a second time. 

 

“Yes, please meet him and be me..” I said and reached out her hands. 

 

She's my only hope and this is probably the best way to solve this problem. 

 

“Heechul, this is so pathetic. You should've just told him everything.” Lia scolded me and when our eyes met, she took a deep breath and sat down. 

 

“I-i can't...” I responded as I looked down and tried to avoid looking at her. 

 

And at that moment, I know I already fell in love with a stranger who I just met on a random app.

 

 

“I'm going home. Stop over thinking and just relax.” Lia said and picked up her things. When she left, I went straight to my room and threw myself in my bed.

 

“This is so frustrating.” I screamed under the pillow and yes, although I planned everything and discussed it with Lia, it was still bothering me.

 

The plan is she will show up as me and introduce herself as Lia, the person he thought I were. All she needs to do is spend a little time with him and if something comes up unexpectedly, she can call or text me. If she doesn't know how to answer his questions, she will have to excuse herself and give me a call; I'll help her out while they are out.

 

I hope this one works and I'm glad she agreed to my plan and willing to help me in the mess I've had done. 

 

I checked my phone and there were a tons of messages from Mr. Park and i bet he'd been waiting for my response. I haven't replied to him yet because I have to deal with myself first. 

 

“Lia? Are you still up? I'm not pressuring you. I just wanted to meet you as soon as possible. The past few days, I have been so busy and kind of exhausted. I just want to recharge and chill with you.”

 

“Lia? Are you mad at me or did I say something wrong?”

 

“Don't forget your dinner! Still waiting for your response, Lia. I'm so worried about you.”

 

“Lia, I'm sorry if you think I'm rushing you. Okay let's just meet when you are ready.”

 

I teared up a bit and when I gathered all my courage, I started typing. 

 

“Hi! Sorry for the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter