5.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“What does this mean? What the ...” I whispered, trying to process everything.

 

Meaning to say, I'm with the person whom I met in an app. What the ? I'm working with his company right now and being with him on a same room.

 

“Soo... Park Jungsoo? Omg.” I frantically said while walking back and forth inside the office.

 

My hands started trembling and I could also feel the sweat of my palms. This can't be happening!! This is... We're breathing in a same place and—

 

“Stop walking around. You're making me dizzy.” Someone said and made me jump in surprise. I placed my hand in my chest and felt the beat of it.

 

“You scared me!” I yelled, not minding who he was. He looked surprised but then laughed it off.

 

Mr. Park made his way to his table and took his phone. He checked it and I bet he was reading my message; he was smiling again.

 

Those smiles are because of me, am I right? He always laughs and smiles alone, it means everything is because of me...

 

Just a few minutes, I felt the vibration of my phone. He texted me back and glad I silent my phone. 

 

“I forgot my phone. Anyway, see you later and keep yourself comfortable inside my office while I'm gone.” Mr. Park said and gently tapped my shoulder.

 

When he finally left, my legs gave up and caused me to sit into the floor. I couldn't believe this was really happening. The Soo I've known for awhile is my boss.

 

We've been seeing each other but I never thought they were the same person..

 

“No.. no what the is happening? Why? Why?!” I said, wanted to scream but If I did, for sure they would think I was crazy.

 

My eyes traveled inside his office and saw a picture frame of him in his table. 

 

“No. Heechul calm down, okay? He doesn't know you.. He thinks you are Lia so don't worry too much. Just act like a normal person and don't let him know about you. You've started this, so you have to handle this properly.” I said and calming myself down. When I finally relaxed, I stood up and continued my work.

 

I have a lot of things to do so I need to focus right now and deal with that later on. This isn't the best time to stress myself over that. 

 

I finished my paper works before he came back to the company. We still have a meeting with Mr. Chen this afternoon so I need to prepare myself for that. I would probably be with Kyuhyun and laughing our off while working together.

 

My eyes wanted shut off, I was a bit sleepy and barely got a proper sleep last night. I looked around and yawned. Since Mr. Park hasn't arrived yet, I decided to take a nap.

 

I laid down on the sofa and found a good position to make myself comfortable while taking a nap. When I finally did, I slowly closed my eyes and slept. 

 

 

[No one's Pov]

 

Jungsoo was on his way back to his office but before heading inside; he greeted everyone and discussed something to them.

 

“Where's Heechul?” He asked Kyunghoon.

 

“Mr. Park i think he's still inside your office. He hasn't been out ever since you left. Do you want me to check him?” Kyunghoon replied, was about to stand up but Mr. Park refused him.

 

“I will check him myself. Kyunghoon, arrange this files for me and send everything to my secretary.” He said and made his way inside his office.

 

1:50 in the afternoon and still have time to relax his mind and eat lunch. He just had coffee a while ago and he was starving.

 

He slowly opened the door and there was no one inside his office. 

 

“I thought he was still here?” He said, shutting the door behind and making his way to his table but in the corner of his eyes, he saw a glimpse of a person.

 

He turned his head and saw a man sleeping soundly on the sofa. Mr. Park approached him quietly and bent down to reach his secretary's level. 

 

His eyes traveled on other's eyes, down to his nose, cheeks and mouth.

 

'What a beautiful sight.' He thought, he had to admit that Heechul was beautiful and his beauty was mesmerizing.

 

When the reality hits him hard, Mr. Park stood up and went to his table. He tried to avoid Heechul's existence and busying himself for something more important than admiring his secretary's beauty.

 

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

I slowly opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings. When my eyes landed on Mr. Park's table, I saw a glimpse of someone. It was kind of blurry but when his image was becoming...

 

“Mr. Park? I'm sorry.” That was the only thing I could say as soon as I met his eyes.

 

And that moment... I remember so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter