15.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

“What's your plan tonight?” Kyunghoon asked me.

 

I do have many plans for tonight. This is the day I've been waiting for. I will confess everything to Mr. Park.

 

“Dinner date with someone.” I replied and he automatically turned to me.

 

“A date? With whom?!”

 

“That's a secret.” I said and laughed. He shouldn't have to know about it. Although I adore Kyunghoon, I would never say anything to him.

 

I want everything to be in private and just the three of us. Yes, including Lia. 

 

He kept nagging me and been following me around because he wanted to know who would be my date but still, I never let him know who he is.

 

“Stop following me. You're making dizzy.” I said and rolled my eyes.

 

“So I have no chance. Anyway, that man should treat you right or else I will smack his head!”

 

If only he knew what I've done, I'd be the one who deserves that smack. 

 

Time passes by and Mr. Park has been inside his office. He never went out and didn't even call me inside. Well, maybe he's busy and have things to deal with. 

 

I fished out my phone and tried texting him. I still have to do the plan and I'm not backing out. 

 

To: Jungsoo

    Are you busy? Why aren't you calling me inside tho? I miss your face and you :( anyway, are you free tonight? 

 

-

 

From: Jungsoo 

    You missed me? We just saw each other yesterday. Anyway, I'm free tonight, why? 

 

-

After reading his message, I felt like something was off. He never responded to me like this and this is not the response I'm expecting for. 

 

To: Jungsoo 

   What's with you? Weirdo. I just want to ask you out for dinner. 

 

-

 

From: Jungsoo

    Call. I'm already out, maybe you should just meet me here later or if you want, just go here now. I'll be waiting you.

 

-

 

To: Jungsoo 

   What are you talking about? You left? I thought you were still inside your office. 

 

-

 

From: Jungsoo

   I left a while ago and wasn't able to say a word because you were gone. Let's just meet here and I will text the address. 

 

-

 

“Where's Mr. Park?” I asked them and all of them were looking at me. 

 

“He left a while ago while you and Kyunghoon were in our break room. He said he had an important agenda. He was looking for you but you weren't here so yeah...” Donghae explained and turned back his attention on the screen. 

    

He went out? An important agenda with whom? While I was deep in thought, my phone beeped and he already sent the address. 

 

“I need to go. I'll be back along with Mr. Park.” I said and excused myself from them. 

 

I took a cab and showed the address to the driver. The ride was nerve-wracking. I don't know why this makes me so anxious. 

 

After 30 minutes of ride, I finally arrived. I went inside and scanned the place. Is this the right address? I walked around and looked for Mr. Park but instead of Mr. Park, I saw someone. A very familiar one. 

 

“Lia?”

 

As soon as she heard my voice, she turned around and smiled at me.

 

 

[Jungsoo's Pov]

 

I've been staying inside my office and I haven't seen Heechul. I have things to be done and I don't want to distracted myself with him.

 

If he would be here, I'd be losing myself and gonna forget the things I have to do.

 

He has a big impact on my life. I'd never thought I would feel this way again. Maybe Lia is right, I couldn't accept her feelings because I already had someone in my mind—maybe I was so confused because everything has changed when me and Heechul got closer; even if we weren't; he still had an effect on me.

 

I thought I liked Lia but I didn't. I just like her company and I would love her to be my friend. Friendship is the only thing I could offer. My feelings were so messed up and I was really confused but now I know who I really want.

 

Heechul. 

 

I have plans tonight and I want to talk to Heechul. I feel like our happenings went too fast so I had to clear everything's up. I want to confess my feelings I've had for him, I want to start my life with Heechul, we need to talk about our status and If he's ready, we can definitely work things out together. I'm sure about my feelings. I'm not holding back; I will confess tonight and I can't wait to see him later. 

 

I was caught off guard when my phone started ringing and when I checked the ID caller's name, it was Lia.

 

“Lia? Where have you been?”

 

“Are you happy? You sounds so happy. I bet you did end up with your secretary.”

 

“Why are you so obsessed with my secretary? Stop talking about him.”

 

“Maybe we should meet. I have things to say and I personally want to see you.... Just for the last time.”

 

“Last time? Where are you going? Is there something wrong?” 

 

“I'm going back to my parents house... for good. You won't be seeing me for a long time so I want to meet you.”

 

“Lia...”

 

“I'm already fine. I just wanted to see you and have a closure. I want to be your friend.”

 

“Okay send me the address and I'll be there.”

 

She hung up on me and just in time, I received a message from her and she sent the address. 

 

When I went out, Heechul wasn't there but it took him so long to get back. 

 

“I'll just message him later.” I whispered. Before I could leave, I said a few words to one of my employees. 

 

I went to the parking lot and once I got inside my car, I drove off and went where she was.

 

 

I already arrived a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter