4.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Lia?”

 

I quickly turned around and my heart was beating so fast, I could literally die in front of them. 

 

When my eyes landed on that guy, I felt relieved. It was Kyunghoon. I thought it was Mr. Park; I don't know but I feel so nervous that moment. 

 

“Kyunghoon? Why are you here?” Lia said and approached him. My eyes followed Lia and observed the two of them.

 

“I'm working here. What brought you here?” Kyunghoon responded. He lend his hand, offering a shake hands on her. 

 

“I had a meeting with someone around here. I was going to surprise Heechul but you surprised me instead.” Lia replied, turning her head on me and forced a smile.

 

Don't tell me they know each other? What a small world if that so.

 

“You're close? Well, we are having dinner together so If you want, you can join us.” Kyunghoon said, of course he would invite her since she was here. It would be kind of rude if we left her behind.

 

“A dinner date? I would love to but I need to get back in our company. My boss keeps calling me and asking me to be there as soon as possible. Let's have dinner some other time.” Lia explained and we laughed, what did she mean 'a dinner date'? she was so ridiculous.

 

 

We finally found a place to eat and glad there was still a vacant table. 

 

“Me and Lia are highschool friends. We haven't seen each other for a long time and I've never expected to meet her tonight. I'm so glad to see her and knowing that you guys are also friends, make everything easy for us to get along.” Kyunghoon said and started digging into his food. He was right tho, it would be much more easier to hang out or get along since we know each other.

 

“You're right! We have known the same person and that's Lia. What a small world.” I agreed, we both enjoyed our dinner and talked a lot.

 

I did enjoy his company, as always. He's gentle and easy to be with. I've never felt awkward around him though we just met a few times but still a good start. 

 

After our dinner, we went to a convenience store and bought an ice cream. A cheaper dessert is much more better. While he's on counter, my phone vibrates. 

 

“How's your dinner doing? Is everything's fine?”

 

“Yes. We are now in a convenience store and he's paying for our ice cream.”

 

“Ice cream?”

 

“Yup. Oh he's coming.”

 

“Aren't you going home? It's already late and you have to rest.”

 

“He's walking me home. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine and safe.”

 

“Walking you home? Should I pick you up?”

 

What the is he talking about? Why is he acting like this? He sounds like a very strict boyfriend.

 

“No. I'm fine with him walking me home. I love walking tho. I'll text you again later.”

 

I didn't wait for his response and put my phone back inside my bag. When I lifted up my face, Kyunghoon was handing me the ice cream and I excitedly grabbed it from his hand.

 

“Thanks!”

 

“You look like a kid. Well, a cute one.” He complimented me out of nowhere and I could feel my cheeks, it was turning red. 

 

“Stop that. If I didn't know you, I would have thought you really liked me.” I jokingly said and started eating my ice cream while him? still staring at me and it felt like he was having an eye to eye battle with himself.

 

“What i—” My phone rung and he wasn't able to finish his sentence. I pulled out my phone from my bag and answered the call without knowing who it was.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Where are you? I'm here in front of your apartment.”

 

I checked the id caller's name and it was Kyuhyun, one of my friends.

 

“Why are you there? I'm not at home. I'm still outside and on my way.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter