7.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

I was about to leave when I saw Heechul. He looked tired and—

 

“Oh.” I whispered as I quickly approached him. I prevented his head from falling.

 

He surely felt so tired and exhausted. I could see it on his face. After being with our company, he hasn't been able to get a proper rest. Even though he's home, I'm still reaching him out and asking him about my whereabouts or something related to work. 

 

I've been observing him from a far. Everytime I see him, he always smiles not a real one but an awkward smile. Being my secretary is tiring and I admit that. He's nice to everyone and Kyunghoon likes him a lot. They always hang out and I sometimes see them in our break room.

 

If he's hard to be with, I think my employees would inform me about it but they didn't. It means they all like Heechul. He's a hard working person and his job position suits him. 

 

But.. 

 

Sometimes I feel awkward around him but at the same time I wanna keep him in my side. I don't know but there's something about him that bothers me—in a bad and good way.

 

When he felt my hand, his eyes shot opened and looked up at me. Our eyes met and I wasn't sure but I saw him smiling.

 

Should I appreciate his beauty right now? I mean he really is beautiful. We are literally having an eye to eye battle. I want to look away but I can't, it feels like his eyes have a magnet; his eyes are also beautiful.

 

I was about to say something when he suddenly closed the gap between us and kissed my lips. 

 

After that short kiss, his head suddenly fell again and this time I caught heechul's waist. I slowly laid him down on the sofa and just let out a sigh.

 

I heard he whispered something but I couldn't hear it that much. All I heard was 'dream' that's it.

 

For sure he thought he was just dreaming. It's even better that he doesn't know what happened.

 

Right...

 

He shouldn't know about that kiss anymore.

 

 

“Mr. Park...” He softly called my name.

 

I looked in his direction and saw his nervousness. We don't have much to do today so I let him rest. I don't want to abuse him and his body.

 

“It's fine. Can you just get me a cup of coffee?” I answered and changed our conversation.

 

I don't really like coffee but I just want to calm his nerves. After spending time with him, I saw nothing else but our awkwardness with each other. I'm not an intimidating person but that's how he thinks of me.

 

“You don't drink coffee, Mr. Park.” Heechul answered and I noticed that he was biting his lower lip.

 

.

 

“W-what?"

 

“It's written in your paper. I read your paper that Kyunghoon had given me and it's included.” Heechul answered and tried to smile.

 

I screwed up.

 

“I'll just give you water.” He added.

 

Heechul came out and I leaned back on my seat and just pulled my hair. I couldn't believe I was this nervous; hello? in front of my secretary? it was just a peck and an accident! Why am I feeling so weird right now? I thought I wanted to erase everything from my mind? This really .

 

 

“See you on Monday. I'll go first." Heechul said.

 

“Good work for today. Thank you for working this hard. See you on monday.” I answered then flashed a smile on my face. 

 

Heechul went out first while I was arranging my things. There were still a lot of papers scattered on my table and I wanted to sort them out before going home. 

 

While I was busy with things, my cellphone suddenly beeped so I got distracted and checked it first.

 

“I'm on my way home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter