13.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Lia's Pov]

 

I was in front of Jungsoo's company building and waiting for him to pick me up.

 

We talked and he said that he might not be able to come home right away because they had a lot of things to finish.

 

I was scanning the building, until I saw Jungsoo coming out and our eyes met; I smiled at him.

 

He waved at me and ran into my direction. We've been hanging out and we really got along well.

 

I was very happy when I met Jungsoo and that was because of Heechul. I felt guilty for what I've done but is it my fault that I liked Jungsoo? Everything isn't entirely my fault. I just have to be careful around Jungsoo.

 

Jungsoo still doesn't know what Heechul and I did to him. I want to confess but I'm afraid. What if he gets angry? What if he chooses Heechul? Heechul was the first one he met and not me so there's a big possibility that Heechul will be the one he chooses over me.

 

The final decision is really up to me. Since Heechul stopped chatting Jungsoo, Heechul also let me take the next step.

 

It's all up to me. Everything scares me so much. I'm afraid that maybe in the end, I'm really the loser.

 

After knowing Jungsoo, I fell even harder and I wanted him. I even moved to another place and stopped seeing Heechul. I don't wanna happen where our secret will be revealed.

 

As long as possible, I will try to bury those secrets and hide it from him.

 

“Jungsoo!” I shouted his name and welcomed him into a tight hug.

 

I wanted to see him so I dropped by and brought him foods. 

 

“What are you doing here? It's already late.” Jungsoo asked me and looked at the bag I had in my hand. 

 

“I brought these foods for you.” I smiled and handed it to him.

 

“Thanks. Anyway, did you bring your car? Do you want me to drive you home?”

 

How could I not fall for him if he was treating me so well and right? I've never encountered a man like this. He is the only person who has been so consistent with these tactics.

 

I was just looking at him while he was talking and maybe this is the right time—the right time to confess my feelings to him.

 

“Jungsoo, I like you. The moment I saw you, I knew within myself that you were the one for me.” I began, my eyes were teary and I held both of his hands.

 

“We met for a short period of time but I know that I like you and I can feel it. I know you feel the same way, right?” I added.

 

He looks dumbfounded. I held his hands tightly as if my life depended on him. I don't want him to disappear from my sight. I don't want him to go away. I want to keep him with me.

 

I slightly looked up to stop my tears. Jungsoo was still obviously speechless and just remained silent where he was standing.

 

When I stared at Jungsoo, I saw Heechul standing behind and looking at the two of us.

 

I grabbed the opportunity. I pulled Jungsoo close and kissed him on the lips. I could see the shock in Jungsoo's eyes. Instead of worrying, I closed my eyes and savored this moment. 

 

I know he also feels the same way and I'm sure Jungsoo likes me the way I do.

 

When I felt we were running out of breath, I pulled apart and smiled at Jungsoo. His reaction was so serious and never smiled back at me.

 

“Why did you do that?” He asked in a serious tone and a serious look at his face. 

 

“Because I like you. I'm confessing my feelings I have for you. I don't wanna be apart from you.” I straightforwardly said.

 

“No. Lia, everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter