1.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“You dumped him? Why tho? I thought he was different from other men you've met?” Lia asked as she leaned her back and laid her eyes on me. 

 

“He's too good to be true. I can't handle that kind of man. We're very opposite and we sometimes can't understand each other's perspective.” I replied and shrugged. I sighed and suddenly felt tired of everything.

 

“You've always said that. If you really want to have a proper relationship, then do something to work it out. Opposite or not, you should've just learned to understand him and i swear he would do the same thing. It's always give and take.” Lia scolded me. I know she would be mad at me. I'm having a hard time finding a partner. I mean it's not really my thing and a big thing but as the day goes by, I realized that I'm getting old and I surely want to settle down for good.

 

“Li, that's not easy. You know me well and you know I wouldn't do something like that. Sounds selfish, right? but that's me. If I'm willing to learn or do everything to make things work, do you think he would do the same? No because during our short time relationship, we fought a lot and he would let me sleep with a heavy heart and feeling. If someone loves you, you truly care and will never act like that. That moment, I know I deserve better.” I explained.

 

I'm willing to be an understanding person but the bad thing is he isn't willing to do the same. I know I deserve better than that and I will never settle for that ty relationship. 

 

“Maybe you should stay single. That sounds better.” She jokingly responded. I just nodded and we both laughed.

 

We stayed like that; talking about random things and enjoying each other's company. Me and Lia are friends and she's the only one who has been with me for a long time. I'm so glad I have her; she's like my sister and I will do everything to protect her.

 

“Oh how about try this app? Install it and I will teach you how to use it. I've been using this and it's fun! You will meet a lot of people and who knows, maybe you will meet someone here.” Lia said as she pulled out her phone and showed something to me.

 

An app called 'Matchy, Matchy' with a heart logo. She has a ton of messages from different person.

 

“20 messages from different—”

 

“We all matched so that's not my fault.” She said and winked at me.

 

I grabbed my phone and installed the app. Lia helped me to create an account and even explained everything to me. Well, I did understand her.

 

While she was explaining, her phone lit up and started ringing. We exchanged looks and she smiled at me.

 

“I have to get this call outside. I will be back but now just enjoy the app.” She said and stormed out of my room.

 

As she said, I started paying attention to the app and tried to look for my match while she was still outside. While swiping random profiles, I came across to someone and caught my attention.

 

I took all my courage and pressed the heart button. His profile suddenly appeared on my phone screen next to mine and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter