20.—[END]

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

“After he visited our shop, you smiled a lot. Did something happen?” Eunhyuk asked while observing me. We already closed our shop and I was just waiting for someone. He asked me to wait because he's going to pick me up. 

 

I looked over my shoulder and rolled my eyes. He never learned. I told him to shut his mouth but I guess that doesn't scare him.

 

“Yah! That's none of your business.” I yelled and he only laughed at me.

 

“I guess someone's in love right now. Oh love is really in the air.” He teasingly said and before I could hit him, he ran away from me.

 

“That brat.” I laughed and watched him as he go. Me, myself also did notice how my mood has changed and everything is working well with the both of us.

 

After I explained my side, Jungsoo listened and learned to forgive me. I hope Lia too; I hope she could forgive me and find a little space inside of her heart for me.

 

Our last conversation had happened the day Jungsoo confronted me. She suddenly disappeared and never heard anything from her. I misses her a lot. I do miss my bestfriend and I hope one day, she will feel the same way.

 

“What were you thinking?” I flinched and automatically turned around. My face lit up as soon as I saw him.

 

He was standing behind me and holding a bouquet of flowers. Wow. I could really tell how lucky I am. A fine damn man, An amazing man, A hardworking man and most of all, A man who truly loves me.

 

“You really came.” I jumped out of my excitement and hugged him tight. I saw him smiling and as I hugged him, he wrapped around his arms over my waist.

 

“Of course I would. 2 hours of driving isn't that hard to do.” He whispered and kissed my cheek.

 

“Yeah I know you're going to say that because you also know that I'd get mad at you for always going back and forth here.” I playfully scolded him and ended up pouting my lips.

 

After our heart to heart talk, Jungsoo always spent a lot of time on our shop and his reason? He wanted to see me. I know he was this clingy but I never thought he would seriously do it. I'm really happy but feel like also a burden to him.

 

Instead of resting, he would drive all the way here just to see me. He even asked me to come back to his company and my old apartment but I refused. I can't leave everything behind here. I'm already contented with everything I've had right now.

 

It's just an additional blessing that I also have Jungsoo. That completely makes everything better. I have everything I've wanted and I couldn't ask for anything else.

 

“Not anymore.” He smiled up at me and slowly danced, guiding me to follow his steps.

 

“What do you mean by that?” I asked. He intertwined our fingers and pressed his forehead against mine.

 

“I'm planning on having a house here. I already talked to my parents and they are so fine with it. I guess they would finally let me to settle down and focus on my my life.” Jungsoo explained.

 

“H-huh?”

 

“The coffee shop is gonna be ours. Since you don't want to leave here, I would stay with you. If you really don't want to come with me, I'd be the one who will come with you. Let's try to work things out. I want to be with you and I'll do everything I can to wake up and sleep next to you. I already wasted much time, now that you are in front of me, I don't want to waste it.” He added. He held me close and I leaned in into his touch.

 

“I doesn't deserve to be treated that way. Pleas—”

 

“I think you truly deserve it tho. I love you, Heechul.” He cut me off and shush my mouth by kissing my lips. I responded to his kiss and tilted my head to give him more access.

 

Jungsoo deepened the kiss and I accidentally moaned. We were both enjoying our moments when a new voice came in.

 

“Get a room! You're literally in a coffee shop. Just because we already closed our shop doesn't give you any right to make out here. I'm still here!” Eunhyuk screamed and dramatically shut his eyes off. We pulled apart and looked at Eunhyuk.

 

“You're so dramatic.” I said and stuck out my tongue. 

 

When I shifted my eyes back to Jungsoo, I claimed his lips and kissed him, deeply again.

 

 

A months has passed and We've been living together. Jungsoo bought a home for us and we decided to live together. He's still working in their company and also managing our own coffee shop. You heard it, right? Yes, our coffee shop. Everything seems pretty well and we are both happy.

 

Each day, he will always make me feel so loved and encouraged me when I'm feeling so down. There's always a time when I feel so depressed but Jungsoo never leave me.

 

You know the overwhelming feeling? I do love it but sometimes I doubt myself and feel like I don't deserve it but Jungsoo would always help me through it and brush away those negative things I've been experiencing.

 

I found an amazing boyfriend and a bestfriend at the same time. I couldn't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter