12.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov]

 

“Mr. Park, I have received the food you ordered.” Heechul said carrying a paperbag.

 

He placed it on my table and I took a glance at him. He's glowing. Every since he came back, he has regained himself so much and the result is good. He became more active in his work and also lively.

 

The awkwardness between us died down and we both became at ease. He smiles a lot and still gets along well with the people around him. His aura is really different which is good for him.

 

“Prepare it on the other table so we can start to eat.” I answered him while I was still doing my stuff.

 

He immediately followed what I told and I watched him secretly. He looks different from the person I've met before. Maybe this is the real him. The real Heechul who's been hiding himself from everyone. 

 

It's already past 10 in the evening, Heechul and I were the only ones left in the office because I still have a lot to fix and Heechul has a lot of paperwork to finish.

 

When he finished preparing our food, I went next to him and started eating.

 

“You look so happy.” I commented and caught his attention. That was so random and out of the blue but I wanted to compliment him; he really looks good being this happy. 

 

“Hmm~ Because you know that feeling when you've fixed everything and it looks like a good outcome. I don't know if it's just me but I'm so happy.” He explained, had his eyes on me. 

 

He still has a very mysterious side of him. There are things he says that I don't understand. His explanation is so cryptic that even if he gives details, you still won't know.

 

“The things that kept bothering you before?” I curiously asked.

 

“Yup. It was my fault so I gave way and did the right thing. Although I haven't apologized to the man I hurt in person, but I will when the right time comes.” He said and continued eating.

 

“Are you sure you really did the right thing? Maybe what you did was right for you and not for others. You should've confessed everything and apologized until there's still time.” I said, giving him an advice. His eyes were shaking but he just laughed it off and nodded.

 

“Don't worry, I will do that.” He responded and averted his eyes away from me. 

 

I saw how his cheeks turned pale when I gave him an advice. What's wrong with that? I'm just trying to help him.

 

We ate a bit longer while also talking, he'd been so happy and became more talkative. I enjoyed every moment with him because I was seeing a new side of himself; I like this better than before.

 

 

I stretched my arm and yawned until my eyes saw the glimpse of the wall clock and realized what time it was.

 

It's already 12 and we're both still in the office. I stood up from my seat and looked to see where Heechul was.

 

He was curled up on the sofa and fast asleep. The papers he was working on we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter