2.

Connected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“You smile a lot lately. Excuse me, we are having breakfast together but I feel like I'm alone. Put your phone down and let's eat.” Lia whined and was about to take my phone away from me but I immediately hid it.

 

“Okay, let's eat.” I replied and stuck my tongue out.

 

While we were eating, we were also having a random conversation. Lia lived in the same place as mine. Her apartment was literally next to me but she loved coming to mine. She could have just lived here and paid for the half of rent but we both refused it. We still need our privacy.

 

“So, what's going on with you two?” Lia asked and stared at me. Obviously she was interested and waiting for my response. 

 

“I used your name since he thought I was a woman.” I calmly responded and she cough, taking the water in front of her. 

 

“You what?! Heechul!!”

 

“It's your fault so I have no choice. Don't worry I won't use your pictures or other information about you. I just used your name. Don't worry you'll be fine.” I raised my brows and winked at her.

 

“You're so unbelievable!”

 

“Yes, I love you too.” I jokingly said and continued to eat.

 

 

Lia already left and had a lot of things to do while me? I stayed at my apartment. My job would start next week so I still have a plenty of time to relax and do whatever I want.

 

“Aren't you bored? I wanna ask you out but it's still early to do those things.”

 

“I'd love to but you're right. We just met and need to know each other more.”

 

“If that time comes, are you willing to meet me? I mean this sounds ridiculous but I really want to see you soon.”

 

“Give me some more time and I'll think about it.”

 

I turned off my phone and sat on my swivel chair. If that time comes, I don't know if I would be ready. Hello he thought I was a woman so what should I suppose to do with that?

 

Should I dress up and act like a woman? That's not a big deal to me because I do look like a woman with or without make up but I can't change my voice and I will never do that .

 

“No Heechul this is just your past time. He knows nothing about you so just go with the flow. I ain't losing anything here so what's the point of thinking about everything.” I said to myself and as if it was on cue, my phone lit up and received his chat.

 

“I will wait for you so no worries. For a meantime let's enjoy each other's company.”

 

After reading his chat, I found myself smiling again. I could feel how gentle he is. He's an easy going person and I might like this set up. 

 

“Lia, what do you do for living?”

 

“Got just hired and will start working next week. I have a plenty of time to rest and enjoy my remaining days.”

 

“Oh really? That's awesome! Congratulations and I'm rooting for you.”

 

“Hbu?”

 

“My parents are running a company so I have no other choice but to work there and help them.”

 

“Upon reading your chat, it felt like you felt unlucky to be there. If you would ask me, You are kind of lucky but half unlucky. It's up to you how you would live with that kind of life. Just be thankful for everything you've had.”

 

“Wise words from a wise woman. Thank you!”

 

“I got you.”

 

I sighed and exit the app. He looked gentle and genuine man; I don't know if I should confess to him or just go with this.

 

“What job is that? Do you even want that job?”

 

“A secretary. Of course I want this tho this is my first experience in that kind of job but I guess I can handle it.”

 

“A secretary? We're also looking for my secretary. I've heard they already hired someone. Too bad, you came late.”

 

“Your secretary? Don't tell me you were strict to them and your secretary couldn't stand it anymore?”

 

“No. That one is my secretary for almost 8 years and she resigned because she wanted to move in another country with her kids and husband.”

 

“Means she wants to settle down for good and focus on her family. That's so sweet.”

 

“Yes. You came a bit late because If I've met you earlier than the hired one maybe I could offer you that position.”

 

“Not a big deal. Tell me if your secretary resigned again, I wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter