Chapter 9 : “Go home, so I can take a rest”.

Warm Winter

Yongguk got an high fever, and his temperature is extremely high. So, he must have some intensive rest, and he was hospitalized after fainted this afternoon. Now, it’s already 9.08 p.m and He was not conscious yet until now. So, you don’t want to leave him alone.

“Please stop crying. He just have some fever and Doctor said it isn’t that bad. So, he must be okay after take a rest a few days. Let’s go home, you have take some rest too.”. Himchan pulled your hand and forced you to stand up. But, you pulled your hand back and push him away. Daehyun, Zelo, Youngjae, and Jongup just stare at you two.

“I don’t want to go. I want to be here. There is a sofa there, so I can take a rest on that sofa. I don’t want to leave him alone.”. You said while grabbing Yongguk’s hand and burying your face on his back hand.

“Let’s go.”. Himchan try to pulling you again.

“I said no!! Just go!”. You stand up and push him away before back to your seat.

“OKAY! But you can’t act like that. You have to thinking for yourself too. Need something that I have to bring here?”. Himchan softened. You just staring at him and shook your head, it means that you didn’t need anything.

 

>>>>>>> 

 

Message:

Himchan : Hyosung nuna, can you packing some clothes or maybe tooth paste, underware, or everything that must be __(You)__ need for this night and tomorrow morning?

Hyosung: Oh that’s good you sent me a message, actually I was so worried with her, since he didn’t replying my message. Where is she? Is she with you right now?

Himchan : She is in the Hospital right now. Please don’t tell Jieun that Her boyfriend has been hospitalized since this afternoon. She didn’t want to leave hospital and of course if Jieun went to here she must be very sad. So let’s tell it to Jieun tomorrow morning. Just pack a rest of her goods, after I take a bath I took it from you. Thank You..

Hyosung : Yes, I know. Fortunately, Jieun was sleeping already.. Okay, just please take care for them two..

Himchan : I Will..

 

At 11 p.m Himchan back into the Hospital and find you sleeping heavenly on Yongguk’s side, and you still grabbing his hand. So Himchan carrying you and placed you on sofa, and covering you with the blanket that Hyosung had prepared to you. For your better sleep.

Before he leave the hospital he check into Yongguk’s temperature, and it’s just decreasing a little. He sighing hard and walk towards you. He your cheek gently and make your hair away from your face, before he placed his lips on your forehead. He smiled and leave you sleep peacefully.

 

***************

 

Next Morning..

You already woke up and you already sit on Yongguk beside of course. You took a small towel from your bag that you know Himchan might be the one who brought it last night. You feel a little relieved, since Yongguk temperature are deacreasing, just wait until it going into a normal temperature.

You go into bathroom to make your towel wet, with a warm water. After made your towel wet you back to Yongguk. You wipe his face gently and make sure you doesn’t make him wake up. After, his face you turn into his long neck and wipe it until it looks more clear that before.

But, when you wiping his neck you stared into his peaceful and warm face. Just stare into his face with this minim distance make you feel happy and it’s like a dream. So, the beautiful memory that you had passed it with him come into your brain, and all that sweet things makes your lips running into his. Unti....

Greak! *Door opened*

“Annyeo.....”. Jieun cut her greetings because she saw you kissing her beloved Boyfriend.

“!!”. You shocked and pull up your lips immediately. There was Secret and Himchan too, of course they were shocke too.

“What are you doing with my boyfriend?!”. She about to shouting but she already realized it’s in the Hospital so she just said with a rough voice, and pull your hand so hard. Make you feel pain in your arms.

“...I-I just..”. You can’t say anything, and you just make your tears come out. You can see anger from her eyes.

“I can’t hold it anymore, I can’t be patient anymore. I hate you, I hate you when you treat Yongguk like his yours. Can you just face the truth? He is my Boyfriend. I don’t care if he is your childhood or your best friend. But, please! He is my boyfriend and you not allowed to do that dirty things! He Loves me not.....”.

“I KNOW!! I Know he loves you, I know he is your boyfriend, and I Know that fu*kin’ truth! But, you didn’t know, He is MY EVERYTHING, and you just a barrier between us! You had separated us! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW PRECIOUS ..”.

“Stop it!”. With a weak voice Yongguk make you close your mouth in a second. Yes, you made him woke up because you shouting. “It is Hospital! Just go! Go home now! Go Home so I can take a rest.”. Yongguk staring at your eyes deeply, and you can see a little bit anger on his eyes too.

“Yongguk-ah!!”. Himchan shouting to stop Yongguk.

You feel so hurt. Your tears coming out uncontrolly. You feels like your heart and your lever fall into your tummy and it’s feels so hurt. Especially when you see Jieun his head and he's still looking at you with anger. Your lips shaking, your hands too, your eyes got blury. Even your leg getting weaker. You trying to hold your tears but it comes out uncontroly.

“Ok, I’ll leave. Hope you’ll recovery soon. Good bye.”. You start sobbing and crying hard. Sonhwa and Zinger being silent in their shock. Hyosung try to catch you, but Himchan hold her hand.

“Let her alone, she'd be in the deep pain.”. Himchan said to Hyosung, and look at Yongguk. “She must be hurt like Cra-zy!”.

“...”. Yongguk just stare back into Himchan’s eyes before he act like he doesn’t care.

“Let’s go out.”. Himchan ask Hyosung, Seonhwa, and Zinger to leave.

 

******************************

 

Ulalalalal thank's for the people who commenting xDD

and YOU! Who didn't comenting.. I just can say "Hope you give me a comment soon :'(".