Chapter 3 : You are taken, and I’m broken.

Warm Winter

“Wake up..Hey, Wake up.”. Someone touch your cheek lightly and waking you up. “Our CEO want to meet you this morning. Yongguk said that you can singing well so Our CEO give you a chance. You like it right? Come on wake up.”. Jieun waking you up with a cheering voice.

“Really?”. You woke up immediately and asked her disbelif.

“Really! I’m not a liar.”. She gave you a smile and pull your hand to wake up. “We will leave at 9 o’clock. If you want to go there together let’s go take a bath and since your body was so thin you can wearing Seonhwa cloths. I will preparing the cloths for you and you just take a bath. Come on!”.

“Okay, thank you eonni *older sister*.”. You tought that Jieun is a nice person. But, it can’t remove your jaelousy.

 

Then, you take a bath already. After take a bath Hyosung and Sunhwa help you with the cloths. They’re so nice and they’re treat you like their  sister.

“Aigoo, look how cute you are.”. Hyosung give a cute hair pin on your tied hair.

“It’s extremely cold outside. So put it on your ear.”. Sunhwa give you an earmuffs.

“And final touch is limp balm! Voila!”. Hyosung clapped her and spray a parfume oh your body.

You are so happy, bacause you’re being pretty today. So you think that Yongguk must be like to see you. Hyosung and Sunhwa accompany you to their van.

 

“Ahyuuuu ~ why you are so long huh?”. Zinger complain because she was in the vans since 30 minutes ago.

“I’m sorry, but look what we’ve done. She cute right?”. Hyosung ask Zinger to see you. “She name is Zinger, she is our member too.”. Hyosung introducing Zinger to you. You give a smile and tell her your name. They were engrossed in conversation and you just listen to their conversation.

“HEY! Jieun didn’t come yet.”. Sunhwa panicked when the van is start to leave.

“He picked her up this morning.”. Zinger said.

“Yongguk?”. Hyosung asked.

“Yeah, who else you think? Since Yongguk is her only boyfriend.”.

“Oppa?!”. You asked with a shock. Suddenly you feel a pain in your heart.

“Yeah, your oppa. Bang Yongguk.”. Zinger answer you with a smile and continue to talking with Sunhwa *they sat on the back seat, you sat in a middle seat with Hyosung.*.

You don’t believe what you have been heard a while ago. But, Your tear are falling down from your eyes, and make a black trail in your cheek, because of the eyeliner. Hyosung see your tears and give you a tissue.

“Don’t cry. It’ll make your make up mess.”. She smile to you. She know that you cried because of Yongguk, but actually she didn’t know the reason.

 

**************

 

Finaly, you were arrived at TS Ent. Office. You walk in with Secret. But whe you entering the building You meet again with the security that compels you yesterday. You give him a glare and gave him a fist, acting like you  going to hit him. The security just give you a bow.

Secret accompany you to meet the CEO. You walk toward rehearsal room, because the CEO waiting you there. You feel a little bit nervous. So you praying before enter the room. When you entered the room....

“Woooaaahhh ~! Welcooommmeee...”. There was 5 boys with similiar hair style as Yongguk.

“Wah you’re so beautiful.”. The boy with cute teeth said that and give you applause so that the other boy gave you applause too. This boy had a humorous personality, and it makes you feel a little bit comfort. You give them a smile, while your eyes searching for Yongguk.

“Okay just let singing. Please sing a song that you like so much.”. The CEO asked you.

So you sing the song with title ‘Snow Flower’ by. Park Hyo shin. You sing it with a higher tone. Everyone were being silent and speechless when their listen to your singing. You have a smooth voice and high tone. So that why everyone very amazed with your voice.

While you singing you look into the door’s glass. There was Yongguk stare at you, and it makes you feel so sad. Because, Jieun was standing on his side. She smile at you but you didn’t look at hear you just staring to Yongguk face and withou your knowing,your tears are fallingdown. So that the CEO and everyone give you applause.

“Ok! Ok! Stop it! You almost make me cry.”. The CEO patting your shoulder. “I don’t know why, but I really like you. So that welcome to TS Ent.”.

“Woooaaaahh ~!! Pakksuuu !! *mean : give applause*”. The humorous guy make a noises again. You smiled because him.

“Ya! Kim Himchan! Shut up!”. Hyosung pulled Himchan hand to sat down.

“Welcome to our home sweet home.”. The polite guy gave a bow to you, and the other just give a applause to you. But, suddenly. Yongguk entered the room and give you smile and an applause too, so that Jieun.

“Okay from now on you have to do a training period. You can go back to your house and you come here at 9 a.m o’clock and join a trainee program until 4 p.m a clock. Do you understand?”.

“But, My house is too far from here. That why yesterday I sleep over on city park.”.

“Oh my god! You slept on the park?! That must very cold. It’s winter.”. The humorous guy standing beside you.

“Where do you live?”. Asked the CEO.

“In small village at Gangwon-do, not too far fom Osaek-ri.”. You answered.

“Woah! That too far!”. The humorous guy commented again.

“Hhmmm...”. The CEO was thinking how to solve the problem.

“Oppa.” You calling Yongguk and he moving his eyebrows, give you a -what-?- look and smiled at you. “I want to live with you.”. Everyone are so shocked. Yongguk open wide his eyes.

“No, it can’t. I Live with the guys.”. Yongguk answered you.

“I told eonni that I’ll be with you. So....”.

“Okay, now on you will living with Secret, after you debuted I’ll give you a new dorm for your self. So how is it?”. The CEO asked you. But, you didn’t like it, because you want to live with Yongguk.

“It must be nice! I want to have a yeodongsaeng for true. So, I’m agree with you CEO-nim.”. Hyosung finally gave a voice. She finally understand you.

“Yes, it be nice! We will treat you well, believe us. How about you Zinger?”. Sunhwa agreed too.

“It’ll be nice I think. Jieun how is it?”.

“It’s okay.”. Jieun give you a wide smile. But, you felt not well. Actually you didn’t want it. You just staring at Yongguk.

“It’s impossible if you live with me. At our dorm we just share one room for six member of us, and there was a boys that live on there.”. Yongguk said to you and you just nodded.

“Okay! So I let you to practice, i want to meet to the music composser to talk about our new trainee.”. The CEO live you immediately, and now on you are a officialy TS Entertainment trainee.

..........

 

You get along well with everyone. But, your relationship with Yongguk have been different. It’s seems awkward feeling. Plus he always spend the time with his girlfriend.You walk toward him. He sat down on Jieun side and talking with Zelo and Jong Up.

“Oppa can we talk a while?”. You pull his hand. He look at Jieun, and Jieun give him a nod.

“Ok. Let’s talking outside.”. Yongguk grab your hand and take you out to the roof of the building.

 

At the roof top...

“What do you want to talk about?”. He rest his body against the roof parapet.

“Didn’t you missed me?”. You asked.

“I miss you. I miss our hometown too for sure.”. He gave you a smile. “It feels a little bit awkward since we haven’t meet a whole 3 years. How is your family? My family?”.

“They are going well. How are you?”. You asked him.

“I’m fine. How about you?”. He asked you back with his warm smile. You can’t control your self. You missed him so much. So you crying and hug him tightly.

“I’m not.”. You answered.

“Yeah, you are so skinny too. Are you sick?”. He grab your head to see your face but, you move your head and buriying your face on his chest. You don’t want he seeing your cying face.

“My heart. My heart was so sick. It’s hurt.”.

“Why?”.

“Why you hurting me?”.

“What do you mean?”.

“In there I was waiting for you, and I went here to found you. But, you make me upset. I'm always waiting for you but you're not waiting for me. You are taken right? Jieun eonni.”.

“.....”. He just sighing. “I’m sorry.”.

You cried alot on his chest and he just hug you.

In other side Hyosung see what happened.

 

*********************

 

I feel so lucky because I have the back up for this story ;'((