Chapter 1 : Best and Worst Warm Winter memories.

Warm Winter

Today is 24 December, so it’is your birtday and you’re waiting here. You are waiting at the place that I always call it ‘Warm Hill’. You’re waiting for someone that never come since 3 years ago. Previously, we always celebrate your birthday at this hill.

It’s small hill but high enough to be called a high hill. You live at the small village in South Korea, and the village are to far from Seoul. Need a plane or train to reach Seoul from this village. You are lived in the village, and you are a plebeian. Because, this place are so minim with technology. Your father is tomato farmer and your mother is food seller.

 You never get a present from your parents for your birthday, just a congratulations and Cake rice soup and banana *it means a long age*. Just a person that always celebrated your birthday and give you a present at christmas night(Your birthday). You always called your birthday night as ‘Warm Winter’. Because, you always spend a time with a man that you love, Bang Yongguk. The boy that have a warmest smile.

 

Flashback..

“Sorry I’m late...hhss..hhss..”. Yongguk are panting because he go up the hill with running.

“It’s okay oppa.”. You give him a smile and hug his body tightly.

“Happy birthday!”. Yongguk hand you a box of chocolate cake.

“Woah! It must be delicious!”. You are so happy and immediately sat down on the freezy grass. Yongguk sat beside you and He wrapped a scarf around your neck.

“It’s very delicious!! I’ll buy it yesterday when I go to Seoul. It’s really expensive, so I Hope you like it.”. He said while trying to light a canddle on the cake. But it’s failed because the wind are too strong. “Oh god! It’s doesn’t work.”.

“It’s okay! Come on! Just eat it. It’s frozen already!”. You are too exited and suddenly pinch the cake and put it on your mouth. “Hhhhmmm ~ I like it.”.

“I’m glad to hear that.”. Yongguk give you a smile and you give him a small cut cake that you cutting with your finger.

 

After ate the cake you just sit on the grass and put your head at Yongguk shoulder, he wrapped his hand around your shoulder.

“Thank you oppa, for always beside me. You always makes me happy.”. You faced his face and give him a peck on his cheek. You hug him and feel his body’s temperature. “The cold winter are warmer than summer when you are here.”.

You are so shocked when he closer his face to your face, but you are so happy and just close your eyes and he kissed you on your lips. After a long and passionate kiss, you pulled out your body from the hugging moment, but he grab you and don’t want to let you go.

“Oppa? My birthday is over  already. Let’s go home. It’s 00.00 a.m.”.

“Just a while, Just a while please. Let’s spend a more time today.”. Yongguk start to sobbing.

“Oppa? Anythingwrong? What happened?”. You felt worried.

“Tomorrow, oh no. Today, 25 December. I have to go to Seoul for training, I will not come back here.”. He buriying his face on your shoulder.

“This joke is not funny at all.”. You laughed in disbelief.

“This isn’t a joke. I have a dream, I want to be a singer so I went to seoul yesterday. I got picked and I Must join a training.”.He faced you and talk seriously. His eyes got teary.”Be happy and please don’t waiting for me.”.

“You are so bad...”. You broke into a loud cry.You hit him on his chest. “You BAD!! Why you leave me?? Who is going to celebrated my birthday?? Why you going to leave me? I HATE YOU!”. He hugged you tighly while you moving your body.

“I’m sorry.”.

After that you go home and have a rest before you accompany him to the train station. He left and never be comeback.

........

 

Back to the present...

You go home after spend your birthday on Warm Hill. Remembered the best and the worst memories on that hill. After Yongguk left you, you always spend your birthday alone.

You go home to Yongguk’s house. Actually, Yongguk’s room is your right now. Yongguk’s house are beside your house.

“Annyeong, eommoni.”. You knocked the door and Yongguk’s older sister opened it. “Eonni annyeong. Sorry to bother you at midnight.”.

“Oh annyeong. It’s okay dear, you want to sleep at Yongguk’s room right?”. She asked you and let you go in.

“Yeah, are Yongguk go home tonight?”. You asked her with a –I-MISS-HIM- looked,

“......”. His sister didn’t say a thing.

“No, the answer is no. He never come back. Good night eonni.”.You smiled and enter the room.

“yesterday morning, he was called me. He said that he was a singer right now. He sent a lot of money. He will go back home at the break time.”.

“I’m glad that his dream came true. I hope he always succes and healthy.”.

“You missed him so much are you?”.

“So much. Eonni i’ll go to sleep. Good night.”.

“Sleep well.”.

 

You hop on his bed and buriying your face in his pillow and cried a lot tonight. Yongguk’s sister felt so bad, and want to bring her brother to you.

******************

 

Next morning..

You woke up late. You are awakened by noisess at outside. It’s hear like every one shouting Yongguk’s name. You go outside and find someone familiar and you missed a lot on the Television screen. Yongguk’s parent bought a TV and watch his son this morning. Yongguk has changed a lot, he was singing with a girl *Secret Love ft. Song Jieun*. That moment made your heart extremely broken.

It’s a christmas special music program. The stage are so glam and Yongguk’s partner looks so beautiful. Your eyes got teary. After the performance, there was a commercial film to break the show. There an announcement about Audition to become a singer. Yongguk and the girl has announced it. You are so jealous and leave the house suddenly.

“I want to be a singer. I want to meet you.”. You said in your heart.

 

*******************

 

Huuuaaaaaa :'((( Tthis was so sad that I have to repost my fic Dx

But it's okay^^

Haaahh ~ Finally my final exam has ended xDD But in two weeks I had a NATIONAL EXAM.. Dx OH MY GOD! IT'S THE BIG EXAM THAT INDONESIA HAVE :'(((( *crying hard on Yongguk Shoulder*

Please praying for mee xDD