Chapter 18 : Warm Winter [END]

Warm Winter

 

You still crying and you can’t moving your leg. So Himchan piggy back-ing you. You’recrying a lot on his back. Multiple times he asked you about ‘What happened?’. But you just shook your head and you don’t want to tell him about what happened.

Until finally you reach your dorm and you still crying there. You bowing to Himchan and can’t say anything to him. You just cover your face with your palm. And, you about to go inside, when you turn your body to facing the door, Himchan grabbing your hand and stopping you.

“Jjamkaman.”. He’sstaring at you with his sad eyes.

“........”. You wipe your tears and try to look at his eyes.

“Uljima yo.”. He begged on you but your tears are keep falling down. He wipe it gently. “It hurt to see you crying like this. Are you hate that teacher who scolding you? Are you tired because too much practice? Please tell me what happened?”.

“........”. You just shaking your head but...

’Chu ~’

Himchan kiss your lips, and it made you stopped crying because you are too shock. You can feel it, you can feel his lips moving gently, and you can feel his warm breathe too. Until you realize and pushed him gently, so he took off his kiss from your lips.

“O-Oppa..”. You touch your lips and look at him with -what-are-you-did-?- look.

“M-Mianhae, I just don’t want to see you crying like that. Uljima.. It hurt to see someone crying, someone that I Love the most.”. Himchan wipe your tears out. “Uljima.”.

“M-Mianhae oppa.”. You turn your body and open the door before leave him onthere.

 

“What I was did?”.-Himchan’s mind

 

......

 

In Other side..

Yongguk bought some juice and look at you two. He look Himchan carrying you, and he look that you are crying on Himchan’s shoulder. So he follows you two. And he looks everything. He look that Himchan kissing you and he felt something weird in his heart. No, he doesn’t know what kind of feeling that he felt but it just like something ‘gone’.

After you enter your dorm, Yongguk go to his room immediately, because he don’t want toHimchan caughthim.

 

*****************************

 

The next day..

24, December 2012.

 

“I Promise, tomorrow I’ll be back.”. You begged hard to the CEO, and he just give you a heavy sigh.

“But, you need to practice. Your debut soon.”. CEO pat your shoulder gently, and you were end up kneeling in front of him.

“Pleasee... Just one day. Please.”. You can’t hold your tears and you crying again.

“Oh, please don’t cry.”. CEO pull you up and back to ask you. “Why you want to go home so hard like that?”.

“I want to go home.. Please CEO-nim. I promise I’ll be back tomorrow.”. You wipe your tears and staring at CEO’s eyes with pleading stare.

“Okay, but make sure you go back tomorrow. Okay?”. You nodded as the answer. So you pack your things and leave Seoul in a quick.

 

.........

 

After have a lunch, like usual he looking around the office to find you. But, He can’t found you anywhere. So he asked Hyosung where is you.

 

On the phone..

Hyosung : Yeoboseyo?

Himchan : Where is she?

Hyosung : Oh! She said that she want to go home for a day. So, she wetn out  a while ago. Tomorrow she go  back here. Why?

Himchan : Ani, Gomaweo.

Hyosung : Ne.

 

 “Is it because what I did yesterday?”.Himchan took out his heavy sigh.

 

***************************

 

Night...

 

On the phone...

You : Ddongie oppa?

Himchan : Annyeeeeooonngg ~!

You : *giggling*..

Himchan : Are you at home now?

You : Yes, I am.

Himchan : Mianhae..

You : for what?

Himchan : Is it because what I did yesterda?

You : ........

Himchan : You went home and didn’t told me..

You : ........

Himchan : Mianhae.. Jinjja mianhae.. I Just..

You : Sssstt.. Gwaenchana oppa! It’s not your fault acctually.. kekekekeke..

Himchan : Are you sure?

You : YES! Hahahaha.. Oppa, what are you doing now?

Himchan : bla bla bla bla bla ...

You : Bla bla bla bla ...

Himchan : So, when you back here?

You : Tomorrow..

Himchan : Okay, I’ll pick you up^^ Wait me okay?

You : *giggling*.. Okay!

 

***************************

 

Night comes, and the sky was getting more darker and darker..

 

Yongguk and Jieun back to the dorm after have a Christmas night date. Today was full of happiness. They spend a day together. Have a lunch at Myungdong, playing around at game arcade and walk around. Spend a good time for two, and last they have a dinner at Spanish Restaurant in Hongdae. But, it’s not that perfect because they can’t spend it until last night.

“Good night.”. Yongguk waving his hand after take Jieun home.

“Good Night too.”. Jieun Give him a peck on his lips. “I’m sorry, because tomorrow I have to go to my hometown, today we can’t spend it until christmas.”.

“It’s okay. Sleep tight, have a nice dream.”. Yongguk hug her once before waving and leave her.

“You too sleep tight! Annyeong!”. Jieun shouting and waving her hand when Yongguk walking to his dorm.

 

....

 

Yongguk come in and found Himchan talking with someone on the phone. But he just ignore it and back to his room to clean his body before go to sleep. After put his pajamas. He got up to his bed and found Himchan ready to sleep.

“How is she today?”. Yongguk ask him.

“She was okay.”. Himchan answer.

“Are you two dating now?”. Yongguk face Himchan and Himchan facing him too.

“No we don’t.”.

 

***********************

 

You go to warm hill and sit down under  the leafless tree. The hill was completly covered by snow. But, you just wear Yongguk’s thin pajamas that over sized on your body and Horangi in your hand. It’s weird because you feel so warm here when the snow was falling heavily. But you didn’t mind it and just go to the hill to spend your birthday there.

You hugging horangi tight, and singing a happy birtday song to you. You can’t control your tears, and you just let it falling, and make your cheek so wet, and watery. You singing until you can’t singing anymore, yes you were too sad, because of someone that forgeting his promise, forgeting a important day. But.......

Someone calling your name and waving his hand at you. Your lips form into a wide smile and you wipe your tears out. You stand up and that someone hug you tightly.

“Happy birthday.”. He said while he still hugging you.

“Oppa, you’re come. Finally, you’re come. Finally you were here.”. You crying hard on his shoulder and crying happily there.

“Ne,  I’m here. Please don’t cry.”. He pull you away and look straight in your eyes. He kissed you and hug you tightly.

“Yongguk oppa.”. You call his name, and He was give you a small smile. He pull you down and you sitting beside him. “It’s warm. The snow are so warm. Thank you because you were always there beside me. I Love you.”.

“I’m here. To make you feel  warm.”. He said and kiss your forehead.

It’s warm, it’s really warm and more warm because he was here. You put your head on his lap and you feel so sleepy. Your eyes suddently close it self and your breathe are so heavy. Slowly and slowly you can feel your heartbeat getting weaker and weaker. You can feel he’s your head gently. Until finally you can feel...you are stop breathing and and your heart stop beating.

 

“____-AH!!!”. Yongguk calling your name loudly, he was awakened because the nightmare.

“Yongguk-ah.. Gwaenchana?”. Himchan already sat down beside him and handed him a glass of warm tea. “Are you got a nightmare? Is something bad was happened to ___?”.

“I want to meet her.”. Yongguk got up and take his coat.

“Yongguk! She was go home yesterday.”. Yongguk freez and look at Himchan with -are-you-kidding-me-?!- look.

“Let’s go there together!”. Yongguk pack a few of his things and Himchan did it too.

“Hyung? Where are you guys want to go?”. Daehyun awakened and look them in wonderful look.

“We’ll back.”. Yongguk grab Himchan in a quick and take him to go with him. It’s still 7 in the morning.

 

*****************************

 

They’re arrived and just need to walking a few minutes before finally arrived.

“What happened?”. Himchan ask Yongguk full of fears on his eyes.

“I got a nightmare about her. It’s my fault! I forgot her birthday, I made a promise to her.”. Yongguk about to cry and Himchan can see he was sweating a lot.

“Today is her birthday??”. Himchan asked in a shock.

“No, It’s yester.....”. Yongguk stopped and his tears are falling hardly.

 

Himchan PoV

I can’t control my tears when I see her mom crying while holding her cremation ashes box, her father holding her picture. Is she killed herself? Is it Yongguk fault? There so many question in my mind. Yongguk broke into a hard cry. I want to blame him, but he’s crying like a baby. Until his older sister saw us.

“Yongguk-ah!”. His sister crying and hug him tightly. “Uljima.”.

“It’s my fault.”. Yongguk say in his hard sob.

“No, it’s not yours.”. His nuna take him into his house and leave me. I still can hear his voice. He was crying hard.

“It’s my fault.”. Yeah it’s your fault.

 

I can broke into a sob like Yongguk, but I hold it. I saw her funeral from beginning to end, yes she was buried at the hill. I can saw her mother crying like mad. Yes, she must be really sad. Since her was her only daughter, her only child. The funeral has ended and her mother about to leave her tomb.

“Eommeoni.”. I call her and she run towards me hug me tightly.

“Forgive her. Forgive her fault.”. She said like that and it makes me crying again.

“What happened?”. I asked her in shaking voice.

“I don’t know, when the morning comes Yongguk’s nuna found her body that already stiff on there.”. She point his finger under the tree, her tomb.

“Uljima eommeoni. Let her rest in peace.”. Her mother hug me and crying.

 

************************

 

Nobody PoV

Yongguk look so gloomy and he just crying in silent since this morning. Now the whole family have a dinner time together lika usual.

“Her body was stiff and it was in her grasp. It looks like it's yours. Sorry it was burnt because it could be taken after we creamated her.”. Her mom walk out from her room and handed Horangi to Yongguk.

“......”. Yongguk just crying in silent. So Himchan pat his shoulder and try to calm him.

Her mother start to cry again and it makes the atmosphere being worse.

 

Next day..

 

The News that “TS Ent. Upcoming rookie already died before her debut”, was already spread just in a night. Secret, B.A.P, and CEO come to her house at the next day. Even the CEO, Crying hard when he see her picture and her tomb.

After visit her tomb the rest of TS Entertainment already go home. But, Yongguk didn’t. He go to her tomb for the first time. Yes, finally he was strong to face the truth. Finally he can accept the fact that her already go away, go into a peaceful place.

Yongguk keeled down in front of her tomb.

“Mianhae..”. Yongguk resting his forehead on top her tomb. “I’m so sorry. It’s my fault, I’m so sorry.”. He start crying again. But.....The wind change into a warm wind. It’s feels unlike a winter. He stopped his cry when someone backhugging him.

“It’s not oppa’s fault. It’s my fault. Unconsciously I sleepover here. How stupid I’am huh?”. Yongguk can hear her giggle. Her came. Unbelievable her came. Yongguk shocked and turn his body to face her.

“It’s you?”. Yongguk Touch her face and it’s cold. Cold like ice.

“Yes, It’s me.”. She give her best smile to him.

“Why? Why you leave me?”. Yongguk hug her and burying his head on her shoulder.

“Destiny. Everything happened unplanned.”. She grab Yongguk’s head and make him staring at her eyes. “I always here. Please come here when you have free time.”.

“I promise, and I NEVER forgeting my promise. I promise you, I’ll come on your birthday. I PROMISE.”.

 

*****************************

 

It’s what are they called Warm Winter. Himchan and Yongguk always come to her tomb when 24th December comes, and when 24th December comes only on that hill the wind are so warm.

“Annyeong.”. Yongguk put a flower bouquet on your tomb.

“____, say Annyeong to _____ eomma.”. Jieun ask her daughter to greet you.

“Hahaha..___-ah I give your name to my daugther. It’s okay right? It’s 14 years already since the day of your death. I hope you always happy there.”.

“____-ah. I’d take a good care for Yongguk, and he was happy here. I hope you’ll be happy there too. Jieun eonni loves you.”.

 

 

“Thank you.”. You said in the silent and smile happily.

 

*************************END*********************************

 

Sorry if the ending was bad ^^

Hope you like it ^^

Thank you for the comment and thank you for read it ^^

 

PLEASE GIMME A LAST COMMENT ~ PUHLEESS ~