Chapter 4 : I Miss....

Warm Winter

Morning...

The next week after you being a trainee..

 Since a week ago, Secret’s apartement was being yours. Hyosung room was yours right now. And after her room was yours, Hyosung shared a room with Seonhwa and Zinger still in her room with Jieun. The room was so empty. You just have some clothes that Secret give to you on your wardrobe.

And since a week ago too, you haven’t seen Yongguk. He was so busy with his scedule. Since, he already debuted with Jieun, and now a new song was being prepared by him. He is so busy, and you missed him so much. So that the day you passing with Hyosung. Who already close to you, just in a week.

“WAKE UP!”. Someone jump on your bed and pull your blanket.

“Euumm..”. You mumbled and just move a bit.

“Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up ~..”. that ‘someone’ shaking your body until you open your eyes. “Let’s jogging and have a breakfast.”.

“Himchan oppaa ~ I don’t want.”. You said while pull back your blanket. Actually, Himchan is the one who closest to you beside Hyosung.

“Come on ~ We should do exercise. Come on!”. He pull you up and forced you to standing. Yeah, you are so skinny that why Himchan pull you with light move.

 

Finally you got up and go to wash room to cleaning your body. After that you go out and Himchan still waiting for you. He smiled to you and take you to go out from the dorm.

“They were leave us already.”. Himchan said.

“I’m sorry because I made you wait for me so long.”.

“It’s not a problem at all. Let’s go!”.

You jogging with Himchan. He was so funny and like Hyosung, he talked to you first so that you feel comfort to talk with him. Actually you are quiet girl type. So you didn’t talk so much. You just talked with someone that talk to you first.

Because of his funny personality and friendly type, just in a week Himchan and Hyosung became your best friend. You jogging while chatting with him. You enjoyed the jogging moment so much. But, the beautiful morning was ruined when you see the boy and a girl walking together with couple blue training suit, and the boy was put his hand on the girl’s hip.

He is the boy that you missed a lot, Yongguk. Since a week ago this morning is the first morning that you meet him. Since a week ago you haven’t met him, and today he was in front of you. But, there are Jieun beside him. They are so cute together, that’s make you super jealous.

“I want to back home.”. You turn your body, don’t want to seeing a hurting view.

“Ya! Why? You want to eat breakfast right? Just walk a little bit we’ll reached a restaurant.”. Himchan grab your hand and pull you back. He saw your teary eyes. “Oh! Why? Why are you crying?”.

“I want to back home.”. You said in your cry.

“We don’t if you don’t want to tell me what happened to you. Please, tell me!”.

“I’m okay! I just want to go home!!”. You shouting and pull your hand out of Himchan’s hold.

“Ya ~ calm down.”. Himchan was pretending to calm in his worriness.

“I SAID I WANT TO GO HOME!! LET ME GO!”. You pulling your hand and pushing Himchan body.

You walking with a fast path. In Other side Yongguk seeing you but he didn’t care and just continue walking with Jieun.

“What happened to her?”. Jieun asked Yongguk.

“I don’t know. Let’s have a breakfast. I’m so hungry.”. Yongguk put his hand on Jieun shoulder and walk with her. But he look back 3 times, until Himchan searching for you. Yeah, he actually have a worriness too.

 

*In other side*.. Himchan still standing and watch over you. He was so confused and didn’t understand what happened to you.

“Himchan!”. Someone called Himchan name.

“Oh Hyosung noona.”. Himchan waving his hand and Hyosung approached him.

“What happened? Why she’s crying?”.

“I don’t know. She was angry at me and crying.”. Himchan still watch over you. But, Hyosung watch to another side and she found the reason why you crying. There was Yongguk with Jieun in othe side.

“Oh.. I know what happened. Come to her......*Her eyes searching for you, but you already disappear*........Oh My god! Where is she?? Himchan find her. I want to buy some breakfast to her. I know she didn’t eat anything since last night.”. Hyosung was so care to you.

“How about me?”. Himchan act like he want to cry.

“Yeah, I’ll buy breakfast for you too. So just find her right now!”. Hyosung said while rolling her eyes.

“Ok!”. Himchan running suddently.

 

*********************

 

Himchan found you. You sat down under a big tree, at the park. Himchan slow walking toward you and seeing you crying. You hide your face on your palm and try to hold your tears. Himchan was very pity on you. When he reached your side, he softly patted your shoulder. You look at him in a second, and back to your cry.

“Why are you crying?”. Himchan ask to you. “Tell me.”.

“I’m sorry for yelled at you a while ago. But, it’s serious. I need a lonely time.”. You answered him while crying hard. You didn’t heard a word from his mouth again but you felt something warm. He hugged you, and patting your back. Trying to stopping your tears.

“Sssstt...Don’t cry.”. Himchan still hug you and patting your back.

“I miss.....”. You mumbled in your cry.

“Miss who?”. He asked you but you just shook your head.

 

********************

 

HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTEEERRR ~ !!! WOOHOOO ~ xDD

PLEASE COMEBACK MY SUBSCRIBER :'((