Chapter 12 : I’m sorry Horangi..

Warm Winter

Yesterday you had one free day to take a rest. So, Today  you back to the office to practice. After practicing till 1 p.m, now you take a rest to eat your lunch. Like an usual things you do, you waiting for Himchan in front of recording room. But, it seems like he was so busy. He still didn’t go out from the room after you wait him about an hour. So you gave up and just go to the practice room again to have the last time practice for today. But.....

“Ddongie!”.

“Ah! Ddongie oppa!”. You faced him. “the practice was over?”.

“Ani, I just want to go to the toilet. What are you doing here?”. He ask you and maybe he just forgot what he must to do.

“I was waiting for you here. But, now I want to go to practice room again. The break time is over.”.

“Mwo? You wait for me? Haven’t you see my message?”.

“You text me? I didn’t bring my phone.”.

“Oh god.. *he ruffling your hair* Yes, B.A.P will be debut soon. So, we have an hard practice and now we has been recording our song. Sorry, I can’t be with you today. Secret were free today right? So, it’s good you can play with them right? Just, go to practice and take a rest after that.”. Himchan smile at you.

You nodded, and ready to leave. But, when you turning your body to the opposite direction. Someone make you freez and you just stare HER before you leave.

 

“Where is Yongguk?”. You can hear her voice, when she asked Himchan.

“Inside. I want to go to toilet. Just enter the room.”.

“Okay. Please comeback quickly. I brought lunch for you guys.”.

“Ok.”.

 

“Why se was so lucky. I want to be her.”.-your mind

 

...................

 

7 P.M

 

‘from : Ddongie

I was so bored. Jieun eonni said that B.A.P already finished practice.

Can I bothering you for a while? Are you tired?

If I can’t it’s okay.^^’

 

‘from : Ddongie Oppa

Sorry  for take so long.. kkk

I had just finished take a bath, and yeah Honestly  I was so exhausted, but you can go here!

Let’s come here!

We have a lot of fruits here! Fruit partyyyy ~’

 

‘from : Ddongie

Ok.’

 

Actually you don’t want to go there. Because, Yongguk surely there. But, you need Himchan, you need Himchan so much. After thinking about 3 minutes, you already in front of B.A.P’s dorm.

‘ting tong’ You pushed the bell and waiting someone to open the door.

After the second push someone already open the door, and you can see Himchan’s wide smile. You take off your shoe and Himchan was holding your hand to get into his dorm.

“I brought someone here.”. Himchan tell everyone softly. “Zelo and Jongup were sleeping so be quiet. Hihih.. Maknae line already out of battery.”. You smiled at Himchan.

 You walk in and when you passed the kitchen beside of front door. You see Yongguk drinking his drink and just stare at you with -Why-you-are-here-?- look. You just ignored him and following Himchan direction. There was Youngjae and Daehyun who eating fruit at living room.

“Have you eat dinner?”. Youngjae asked you when you sat beside them.

“I ate already.”. You answer him.

“What is your dinner?”. Now is Daehyun who ask you.

“Hyosung eonni made Nakji bokeum (Spicy Octopus) for us.”.

“Waaahhh sounds good, It must be delicious right? You want to see our dinner? Here is our dinner.”. Youngjae pointed into the coffee table and acting like about to cry. Yeah, there was just fruit and vegetable there. Uncooked vegetable. You giggled at Youngjae’s sad acting.

“Can I have this one?”. You asked them, when you while staring at red and seducing things.

“Sure, Just eat it. I said let’s fruit partying.”. Himchan allows you to eat it, while muncing his Strawberry and giggling.

 

Your eyes looking around the boys dorm. It was pretty neat for ‘BOYS’ dorm. When your eyes busy look around the house, you see at kitchen. Yes, Yongguk is still there sitting  with his laptop and his coffee. When you staring at him, The mid-night memory when you were hospitalized are played in your head.

 

[“I’m sorry. I can’t be an old Yongguk. I can’t be your Yongguk anymore. But, we are family forever. You’re my little sister until whenever, and it couldn’t change. I’m sorry.”.

He kiss your forehead once again before he leave you. After you heard the door closed, you open your eyes and cry hard. You touch your forehead and still have his warmth there. Tonight you can’t go back to sleep and just crying. Cry for him. For him who never comeback.

 

”Be happy and please don’t waiting for me.”. – Yongguk (chapter 1)

“It’s true. What he said three years ago....hks...It—It’s true.”. You burying your face in Horangi’s body and you crying hard.]-Chapter 10

 

“He care about you..”. You remembered what Jieun said to you last night.

[Your mind: He care about me? He just give me a second stare and didn’t ask me anything. Is that something that can called as a Care? Even he was only busy with his laptop and he was just still there, ignoring me. Not like the others, they  asked me something and they talking with me...Are you care about me? It is true? I’m your sister, Is it true? It’s All Lies]

 

.........

 

You stared at your bandage hand and touch your bare neck. Remembered what the ***k are you doing a few days ago.

“What are you thinking about?”. Himchan’s voice breaking your deep thought.

“No, It’s not.”. You just give him a smile and you get a sweet and gently pat on your shoulder and smile from Daehyun who sat beside you.

After  talking and playing a while with Himchan at balcony, you finally about to go home. You can see Yongguk still busy with his laptop and the other was sleeping already. Yongguk give you a good night words and back to his laptop. You just nodding before put on your shoe.

“Good Night.”. Himchan accompanying you until Secret’s dorm.

“Thanks for accompanying everytime.”. You smiled and waving your hand.

“You’re welcome. Come here, I’ll give you a present.”. Himchan open wide his hand and hug you tighly. So you do that too.

“Thank’s oppa. Good night, and sleep well.”.

“You too.”.

*Door closed*

 

*******************************

 

Three days are passed..

Today you got a free day again. Since the CEO and your tutor have an invitationto attendamusiclaunch. So you, and the trainee can take a rest today. But, there is no TAKE A REST for B.A.P from moring until a late night they must done their practice. Even, you haven’t meet B.A.P since Three days ago.

In other side, Hyosung, Zinger, and Sunhwa are watching DVD to spend their holiday.

“Where do you want to go?”. Hyosung ask you when he look you about to going out.

“I was so bored. So, I want to go to somewhere. Maybe office.”. you put your shoe on.

“Let’s watch it together.”. Sunhwa ask you to join them.

“No, it’s okay. I just want to meet Himchan Oppa.”. You already put your shoe and you open the door already. “I go.”.

“Okay, but please bring your phone with you and answer me if I called you okay?”. Told Hyosung.

“Okay.”.

You go to TS office by your leg. Yes, you walking to go there because for you it’s pretty near from Secret’s dorm. Just 20 minutes by walking. 20 minutes......yes, it’s pretty near for you...

 

***************************

 

At TS Office..

“Youngjae oppa! Daehyun oppa!”. You shouting when you look Youngjae , and Daehyun who want to enter the toilet.

“Yes?”. Answer them.

“Where is Himchan oppa?”.

“Oh, maybe in dance room. We don’t know, we taking the break time so we got separated. I see he was with Zelo a while ago, or maybe at cafetaria.”. Told Youngjae.

“Okay. I’ll look for him. Bye.. Thank you.”.

“You’re welcome.”.

First, place to go ‘Dance Room’ so you heading to that place. Fortunately, you saw Jieun enter the Dancing room from somewhere. So, you think surely Yongguk was there, and it might be Himchan was too. So you fasten your step and open the door softly. But, you can’t find Himchan.

You just turn your body to the opposite direction. You keep silent and immediately left that place. Yeah, you look that Lovey Dovey hugging and kissing each other. “That lips is mine. His lips his mine.”. That words keep playing in your mind but you can do anything. You try to hold your emotion and just leave in silent.

 

**************************

 

‘Grreeaakk’ *door sound xD*

“Oh you home already?”. Hyosung give you a wide smile and you just give her a little smile before you went into your room and lock the door.

“She locked her door!”. Sunhwa look at Hyosung with -Are-something-bad-happened-?- look.

Hyosung walk toward your room and calling your name.

“We have a bucket of ice cream. You want Ice cream? Let’s eat together.”. Hyosung knocking your door.

“No, eonni thank you. I just want to take a rest.”. You try to hold your trembling voice.

“Is something bad was happened?”. Hyosung softening her voice.

“No, it’s nothing happened. I just tired because I just walking around a while ago, without destination.”. You put a fake giggle after  your words.

“Oh okay, just take a rest. If you want ice cream, i put in on the freezer okay?”.

“Okay.”.

 

Hyosung back to the living room.

“I think she is okay.”. Hyosung told Sunhwa.

“I Hope.”.

 

.................

 

In the other side, you still trying to hold your tears. You feel your heart hurt so bad. Hold your tears is a hard things to do and it causes a really pain in your heart more than if you just crying out your tears. You closed your eyes and squezzing your shirt’s collar. But, it was too hurt. So you grab Horangi and hit it with a punches that strong nonstop. pull the arms, legs, even it ears. you throwing your anger at Horangi. Until...................................

‘Zreeeeeeekk’

You shockend and your tear was rolled down. You ripped Horangi’s hand. Than old doll look so horrible. You hug it tightly and crying in silent. Not because of Yongguk, but you cry because you made Horangi broken.

“I’m sorry Horangi.”.

 

**************************************

 

Yayayayayayaya ~ xDD

Here is the new chapter ^^

Hope you like it ^^

Commeeeeenntt puhlieeeeesss xDD