Chapter 17 : Unbelievable

Warm Winter

Day by day had been passed with a lot of activities. You prepared everything for your debut, Secret still busy with their Japan activity, and B.A.P still busy with their promotion and Asia Tour. There is no time to playing or take a break. Maybe just a little time that you can take a break and just spend it with Himchan at his dorm or your dorm. Until December comes, and it means, lot of holiday. Okay, but not for you since you have to debut at January so you still have a scedule.

5 days ago you had a photoshoot for teaser  and album jacket. 4 days ago until yesterday late night, you have to make a video for teaser and MV. Today, you have to recording your song. So you go to recording room since morning until this afternoon. Because, beside the recording you have to practice too. You are so busy because of that you have no time to playing with the other whom has a super long holiday.

“Ddongie yaaaaaaaa ~ !!”. Himchan running toward you and hugging you tightly, after slamming the recording room.

“Ackh! I can’t breathe oppa!”. You try to take out the headphone when Himchan still hugging you tightly.

“I Miss yoouuuu ~”. Himchan pouting and sit down beside you.

“I Miss you too.”. You say it with your flat voice.

“Can you say it with an aegyo?”. Himchan hit your shoulder lightly and it makes you giggling.

“Bogochipuuunngg ~”. You make an aegyo and Himchan start his unstopable laughing.

 

After a long-long practice and recording you can go home at 8 p.m. Yes, you passed your 15 hours at TS Office to prepared everything. Fortunately, Himchan comes and stay beside you, help you with recording and everything. So you doesn’t feel lonely.

“Aaahh ~ I’m so tired.”. You clicking your neck and streching your body.

“Should we have a dinner before going home?”. Himchan who accompany you to home asked you happily.

“Sounds good! Buy you are paying okay?”. You smiled and pointing your finger into Himchan’s face.

“Of Course! Come...”. Himchan cut of with his phone ringtone. “Oh! Daehyunnie call me. Wait a while.”. You two stopped when Himchan answer the phone. “Oh Ok!”. Phone off.

“What he did said oppa?”. You ask him with curious.

“It’s a right time! B.A.P at Hongdae now and they’re have a dinner together with Secret. Let’s go there! It must be fun!”. Himchan happily said to you, and you feel happy too. Since it was so hard to you all, to have time being together.

“Wow! Sounds good!”. Of Course, you’re so excited.

 

Just in a fifteen minutes you and Himchan finally arrived at the restaurant. So you just go to second floor to meet the rest of B.A.P and Secret.

“Annyeong.”. Himchan greet everyone and automatically they’re look at you two and give a super loud cheers.

“Annyeong.”. You greet them too.

“How is the practice?”. Hyosung asked you when you sat down beside her.

“It’s good. How is your holiday?”. You asked everyone and they’re look so excited.

“We have a good holiday nuna!”. Zelo told you and you can feel the happiness.

“We went here since 11 a.m and playing around until this time, but it’s not so good since you didn’t come along with us.”. Daehyun said that and makes you happy.

“Himchan hyung prefers to spend time with you than playing with us.”. Youngjae’s statement makes everybody mocking you two.

“Ya! Geuman hae! Utgijima!! *Yah Stop it! Don’t makes me laugh (Himchan’s funny words)*”. Everybody laughing, and you give a look at Yongguk who laughing happily while grabbing his girlfriend’s hand. It’s nice to see him after a long long time you didn’t see him this close.

“You have eaten yet?”. Yongguk asked you when he realized you were staring at him.

“Not yet.”. You answered him and smile sweetly.

“Okay! Should we order our dinner now?”. Himchan asked everybody and they’re just screaming “OF COURSE!” words.

 

Actually you’re so tired and have no strenght to have more fun today. But, they’re makes you happy so you don’t want to ruin everything. You push your self to have fun with them but you ended up falling a sleep on Himchan’s lap. *the restaurant are sit on floor style. There is no chair there*.

“Let’s go home. Junhong and Jongeop need to go to school tomorrow.”. Yongguk said and everybody prepared their things.

“Oh! Hyosung nuna can you pull her and placing her on my back?”. Himchan ask help from Hyosung who sit beside you.

“Oh she must be tired.”. Hyosung pull your body up carefully and placing you on Himchan’s back and Himchan carrying you on his back.

“Thank You nuna. Let’s go!”. Himchan carrying you on his back. In the other side Yongguk looking at you, you who sleeping peacefully on Himchan’s back.

.

.

.

.

.

 

At dorm..

“Is she going well today?”. Yongguk ask Himchan who are ready to go to sleep.

“She is going well.”. Himchan answer and yawning while pulling his blanket.

“I don’t know why I always want to say it to you...Thank..”.

“Thank you for take a good care for her right? Yongguk-ah! I did it because I Love her.. Not because of you who leave her.”.

“Himchan aaahh ~”.

“Ah stop it. Just go to sleep.”.

 

*********************************

 

Next Morning..

You awakened at 7 a.m because you have to go to gym and practice again today. Yes, you debut stage will be held on January 3rd, on MNet, M!Countdown Music Program. So it means you just have less than 10 days to your debut stage.

You wake up and open your handphone,you see the date of today. 23, Desember 2012. Yes, tomorrow is your birthday. You smiling, because you remembered about someone promise for tomorrow. So in excitement you quickly take a bath and prepare everything before you ask for permission from the CEO. Of Course, you will go after today practice.

Finally you arrived at the office, going to GYM room to have some excercise after breakfast. You met Jongeop there and have a chit-chat while excersing. Just in an hour and the exercise was over. So you clean and cooling down your body before go to recording studio to have a practice for today. But, there is some people already. Yes, you can see Yongguk from that room’s door glass. So you feel happy and intend to ask about tomorrow to him. But......

“So, why you come here too early and work to this song today huh?”. The CEO aks him and you come in. “Oh! Annyeonghaseyo my little princess.”.

“Annyeonghaseyo CEO-nim.”. You bowing and smiling at CEO and Yongguk.

“Annyeong ~”. Yongguk greeting you. “Sorry for interupting your practice I have something to do here.”. Yongguk give a smile to you and put his headphone back, but CEO back to ask him.

“Hey! Why you didn’t answer my question huh? Why you work on it this early?”. CEO ask Yongguk while, You walk to the side of music tools that your teacher are already sit down there.

“I Have a schedule with  JIEUN tomorrow. So, I want to work on it today so I have a free day for tomorrow. Hihihihi.”. Yongguk said and giggling in the on of his words and you...........

.

.

.

‘DANG!’

“I Have a schedule WITH JIEUN tomorrow..”. That words keep playin’ in your head and you are speechless. You head was banging blank and you feel something hard and big pressing your heart and make it hurt so badly.

“He had forgotten his promise.”. Your mouth dancing by it self and make your teacher scloding at you.

“Ya! Can you focus? I already turn the music on and you just thinking about something else. Come on! Your debut stage is just less that 10 days more. Please focus!”. Said your teacher and you just give him apologize, because tryh hard to focus.

 

*****************************

 

Himchan come after lunch break and Yongguk still working at his new song, and you just finishing your BAD practice today. Himchan helping you with focusing and help you with controling the emotion. Until the practice ended and the teacher looks unsatisfied with today practice.

“You have to work hard tomorrow! Today was the bad practice you ever had.”. The teacher said while packing his things ready to go home. Himchan and Yongguk just look at you who being scolded by the teacher.

“Mianhamnida Seonsaeng-nim.”. You bowing in a multiple times until the teacher go out from room. Himchan patting your shoulder lightly, because he knew you might be have a bad feeling.

“Why you unfocus like that huh? Something bad was happened?”. Himchan ask you and wraping his hand on your shoulder.

“No, there’s no. Can we go home now?”. You ask Himchan, but you just walk out without hearing his answer.

“Let’s have a dinner!”. Himchan running approaching you and hold your hand to have some dinner together.

 

After have a dinner. Himchan ask you to go somewhere. Yes, because he want to make your smile back. But, you just refuse his idea, and ask him to accompany you to go back home. Well, You still in the bad mood and still holding your tears. So you need your room to throw them all away.

But, when you walk out from the restaurant. The early snow was already fall down. Beautiful, It’s beautifull, and of course it makes you remembering  your home town. You remember the warm hill and you remember how stupid Yongguk to forgeting his promise. So, your tears was falling by it self and you can’t hold it anymore. You crying hard and Himchan hug you tightly.

 

Snow are falling down and it beautiful, but your tears falling down with painful ~

 

******************************

 

ONE CHAPTER BEFORE THE ENDING!! Give a lot of comment and I'll make it ASAP.. but if the comment was not that much I'll update my other fics before update this last chapter xDDD kkekeekekekekekek xDDD