Chapter 15 : another happy day.

Warm Winter

 

You woke up after sunlight poked your eyes. You open it slowly and look around your room. Yeah, it’s YOUR room. You smile so wide and inhaling the fresh air from mountain that stay still around your house. You open your window and the cold wind make you close it again.

You back to your bed and look at your side. There is Himchan that still sleeping peacefully. You covering his body with your thick blanket before you go outside to have some hot tea. You wearing your old pink coat before you leave your room.

“Eomma, good morning.”. You hug your mother from behind.

“Oh, good morning. Are you sleeping well?”. Your mom handed you a cup of hot ginseng tea.

“Hmm.. I’m sleeping well.”. You nodded and drinking your hot tea. But, suddently you heard your room door opened.

“Ah Himchannie must be wake up already.”. After your mother say that you heard Himchan calling your name, so you tell him that you were in kitchen.

“I’m here at Kitchen oppa!”.

“Ah.. Good morning eommoni.”. Himchan smiled at your mom with his puffy wake up face.

“Drink it to keep your body warm Himchannie.”. Your mom handed Himchan a cup or ginseng tea too.

“Ah gomaweo eommoni.”. Himchan drink it very well, and sat down at dinning table beside you. “Where is abeoji?”. Himchan asking your mother.

“Oh, he go to tomato field to check it and watering it. He always go to the field this early.”. Told your mother while put a hot tomato soup with tofu in a bowl and serving it to you and Himchan. “Eat it before you walk around at the outside.”.

“Jalmeogettseumnida. *I’ll eat it well*”. You and Himchan shouting before diggin’ your spoon into the soup bowl.

 

........

 

After eat your breakfast and wash your face you and Himchan go to your father work place, your family Tomato field. You playing around with Himchan. You running and hiding and he catch you. Well, this game is so tacky. But, it goes well and happy since you play it with Himchan.

“Hhuuuaaaaahh ~”. You stopped running and panting hard. Himchan still grabbing your coat back collar.

“You lose!”. Himchan look so happy and he laugh hard.

“Yeah, you won. I’m so tired. Let’s take a break.”. Himchan let you go and you walk into a super red tomato that seducing you.

“Where you want to go?”. Himchan asked you and following you behind.

“No, I just want to took it!”. You took the tomato and show it to him. But you see something wriggling in the other tomato. You took the wormy tomato and handed it to him. “Eat it! It’s good!”. You show the worm to him and  forced him to eat it.

“NO! OH MY GOD! THERE IS WORM IN IT ~”. Himchan running to avoid you.

“Oppa! It’s good for your health! Come hereee eat it ~ !!”. You running while munching your tomato.

“Nooooo ~ please! It was disgusting!”. Himchan look so scared and still avoiding you. But you catch him and hug him still forcing him to eat it until someone calling your name.

 

There is Yongguk. He smile at you too and waving his hand. It’s like a dream for you. Since a long ago your dream is ‘I want to see him in this village. I want him to go back home.’. So Automatically your lip form into a wide smile and your hand waving at him. But, it just a few second before you realized it’s not a dream.

He running toward you two and ruffling your hair gently. He staring at your eyes and you can see the happiness in his small eyes. So you smiling and you hug him.

“Hahahahahaah...”. Yongguk laughing as a response to your tight hug.

“How can you be here?”. Himchan ask Yongguk and give him a light punch on his arm. You pulled away to hear his answer.

“We have 2 weeks break so I want to go home.”. Yongguk answered. He look around the tomato field and look at the blue sky while inhaling the fresh air.

 

************************

 

After playing with Himchan and Yongguk you went home to take a bath and eat your lunch. Your mom make a special dish that Yongguk’s love. Since, your mom was miss Yongguk too,  she was felt so happy when see Yongguk come home.

“Jalmeogetsseumnida!”. You said that before start eating your lunch.

“Hhhmm..Eommoni! Jjang!”. Yongguk give his two thumsb up to your mother.

“She is my wife so YES! She is jjang!”. You father agree with Yongguk and they’re have a high five.

“Abeoji jjang too!”. Your father pat his head and you can see the old Yongguk is back. Yongguk that so close to your father and mother.

In other side Himchan felt the jealousy inside his heart. He want to take Yongguk place and being close to your family.

 

.

.

.

 

After ate the delicious and full of happiness lunch you left Himchan at your house, and you headed to your warm hill. That place still the same and the tree is still green and beautiful. You walk slowly until you reach that beautifull hill. You sat under the tree and feel the warm sunlight your body gently.

“_____”. Yongguk called your name, and you jump in shock.

“Oh, oppa.”. You gave him a little smile.

“This place did not change, even it’s being more beautiful. I Miss this place, I Miss the tree too, the tree that always we climb when we were younger.”. Yongguk staring at the tree and smiling.

“I Miss my old friend, that always spending his time with me at this beautiful Hill.”. You smiled at him and push him lighly. Make his laughing in his deep husky voice.

“____! Yongguk! Why you leave me alone huh?!”. Himchan looks angry and walk into you two with his crossed arm.

“Come here oppa.”. You pat your left side and told him to sat down beside you.

After Himchan sat down, the three of you siting in the silence and just enjoy the mountain air that you almost never felt it at Seoul. You about to resting your head on to Yongguk shoulder but your ayes meet each other. You feel awkward, so you change it and rest your head on Himchan shoulder.

Yongguk look at his shoulder and touch it. “Why you don’t want to rest your head here?”.-His Mind.

 

*****************************

 

Sorry for late and short update ^^

But, please still give me a comment ^^