Chapter 5 : I Hate you!

Warm Winter

(same day as the previous chapter)

In a minute Hyosung found you. Himchan back to his dorm and you walk home with Hyosung. You already stop crying and now you have a breakfast with Hyosung in an empty dorm. Hyosung  bought a rice porridge for you, but the portions are too much for you.

“I’m full, It’s too much for me. Thank’s eonni.”. You are about to stand up but Hyosung stopping you.

“Sit down for a while.”. She said to you. So you sat down. “We just knew a few days ago, but I feel like I must take care of you. Maybe because you younger than me 5 years.”.

“....”. You just stare at her.

“Can I ask you about something?”. Hyosung grab your hand and stare at your eyes seriously. You just nodded. “What kind of relationship you and Yongguk have?”.

“Can I tell you about everything? Can I trust you eonni?”. You asked Hyosung. Your tears are almost fall again.

“Tell me everything. You can trust me. Don’t cry.”.

“I and Yongguk oppa live in a small village. All around our place there is only rice fields and plantations. People living far from each other. But my house and his house were so near. I have no siblings, so that why I and oppa are so close......*you told her everything*”.

“He kissed you?! He Loves you?!”.

“That was 3 years ago. Now, he changed a lot. That’s why.....*you cry hard*....that’s why it hurt me so much. He leave me, He found a girl that better than me, He forget me.”.

“Oh deeaarr ~ Don’t cry please.”. Hyosung hug you.

“I don’t blaming Jieun eonni. I don’t blamming Yongguk oppa. But, it hurt so much. Here ... *you point your finger tip on your chest.”. Hyosung hugged you more tight.

“Don’t cry. I know how you feeling.”.

 

*******************

 

This afternoon you have a vocal practice and dance practice with other trainee. You through the training activity with serious and focused. But, a few hours has been passed, you didn’t realize it, and the other trainee was go out to eat theri lunch, after their received their lunch. But you just take a rest at dance room on the sofa, even you didn’t touch your lunch yet.You lie down on the sofa, Until someone come in.

“You don’t have a lunch?”. Daehyun asked you.

“I felt so exhausted and I lost my appetite.”. You smiled at him. In a second the other B.A.P member was entered the room, except Yongguk. They bring alot of fruits and vegetables on their hand.

“I hate diet!!”. Himchan shouting while enter the room. “Oh hi! You don’t have a lunch?”. He asked when he saw you.

“No, I don’t. I Lost my appetite.”.

“Oh! That’s not good for your healthy, Just eat your lunch come on! What is trainee lunch to day?”. Himchan open the box that written your name on it cap. “Oh God! It’s calbee and fried rice here!”. Himchan shouting while showing your lunch to the other B.A.P member.

“Ahyuu ~  It’s not fair!”. Youngjae looks frustrated and he throwing his apple.

“Apple, pear, tomat, and plain chicken ! We always had it for lunch! It was alien food!!”. Now Daehyun said in crying tone.

“Just love this food Hyung, so that you didn’t feel hard to eat it. I Love tomato.”. Zelo trying to give the hyungs positive aura (?) xD

“If you guys want it. Just eat it.”. You giggled. “Just give me the red things.”. You pointed to the tomatoes.

“No no no no ~ I can hold it. I can hold my appetance to didn't seduced by your yummy lunch. It good for your health. Since your body was so skinny. Eat it NOW!”. Himchan act like your mother and forced you to eat your lunch.

You eat with happy feeling because B.A.P is such a cutie. Their makes your day so colorful because they’re always act funny and doing a funny things, that entertained you so much. You sharing your food with them. Even, you and Zelo fighting over the tomatoes.

 

****************

 

It’s 4 p.m already and trainee activity was ended. The other trainee return to their home. But you still in the office because you don’t know what to do. Himchan have to attend to his afternoon class on his collage, Daehyun and Youngjae has a vocal recording, and Zelo have to doing his homework. Secret was going to music program to support Yongguk and Jieun. Yeah, their have a performance today. So, you were alone here.

You just spending your time at the vocal room. You playing the piano and singing by your self. But, you feel like you have to go to toilet, but when you open the door. The staff was arrived, they was so busy with the property that you know the properti was belong to Yongguk and Jieun. It means that they cameback already.

After came out from the toilet you look all over the building. But, you didn’t met Yongguk even Jieun and Secret. So You decide to go to the roof of the building to spend your time there. But when you arrived at roof top there was someone there.

“You had a mistake while rapping.”. You can heard that Jieun voice.

“honestly, I can't concentrate because you're so beautiful today.”. You sura that was Yongguk voice. Your heart was so hurt when you heard he confessed to Jieun like that.

“Cheesy!”. Jieun giggled.

 

You open the door and you are so shocked because you see that Yongguk smoking beside Jieun. You speed up your step and pull his cigarette.

“Yah!! What are you doing?!”. Yongguk yelled at you and stand up suddently. You were so shocked. Actually, he was so shocked  to.

“Yongguk!”. Jieun pull Yongguk down.

“I-it’s not good for your lungs oppa.”. Actually you scared of him. But you forced your mouth to talk to him.

“I know. But, you didn’t allowed to pull that from me like that.”. His voice decreasing but you can see his anger on his eyes.

“I just...I don’t want to look you smoking.”. You throw the cigarette on the ground and step on it.

“Who care.”. He standing and pull Jieun hand. It’s hurt you like crazy.

“You change a lot.”. You staring at his eyes. His beautiful eyes.

“Yeah, actually I changed!”.

“Yongguk! Don’t do that! Oh god, please don’t cry.”. Jieun approaching you and wipe your tears with her thumb. You hold her hands and remove it from your cheek. Jieun feel so bad to you.

You faced Yongguk and push his body, and hit him on his chest.

“I hate you!”. You said, before you leave them two.

 

*****************

 

Double update xDDD