Chapter 16 : I Give up..But.....

Warm Winter

After one hour  go  to market, finally You, Yongguk, and Himchan were back home after bought something to dinner, it took so long because the market are too far from your house. Like usual, the three of you  will have a dinner at your house. Your mother and Yongguk’s mother always cooking dinner together, of course after Yongguk’s mother arrived at home, from work. It’s because your mother  and Yongguk’s mother cook are very delicious.

Now, you take a rest at living room while eat some snack and drink tomato juice. Wait until the dinner was ready.

“Gukkie ya! Himchan ah! Come on help me.”. Your father pat the boys shoulder.

“Where do you want to go appa?”. You asked your father while grabbing Himchan’s hand, to stop your father taking the boys.

“I need their help to watering my tomato dear.”. answer your father, so you take of your hand from Himchan’s.

“Oh Okay! Should I help you too?”. You stand up and asked your father, but he just shook his head and take the boys with him.

“Just help our mother with the dinner.”. Yongguk pat your shoulder and follow your daddy.

“Okay.”.

 

********************

 

Your family and Yongguk’s family with Himchan was has a happy dinner time like usual. Chit chatting, laughing, make a joke and everything that you always do when have a family dinner was so different today. Yes, more fun and more long dinner time plus the Soju celebration was held. Because this night is your last night that you spend it at your beloved home. Yesterday afternoon you will go to Seoul again.

After have fun, you and the boys are sit on your terrace house and enjoy the starry nights that you rarely see in Seoul.  You have a few conversation, before the night become darker and the clock showing 10.38 p.m

“Yongguk-ah let’s sleep, I’m sleepy already.”. Yes, Himchan sleep at Yongguk’s house after Yongguk came home.

“Okay, let’s go.”. Yongguk stand up and Himchan following him.

“Annyeong ddongie ya!”. Himchan ruffling your hair.

“Sleep well, we eant to sleep to. Don’t forget to packing your things for tomorrow.”. Yongguk give your shoulder some pat, before wrapping his hand on Himchan shoulder...but....

“This is our last night.”. Himchan and Yongguk stopped and staring at you. “Can I sleep in your room tonight? Gukkie oppa.......I Miss that place.”. You give Yongguk pleading eyes.

“But, you’re girl. You can’t sleep with the boys.”. You're a little disappointed to hear the answer.

“When we were kids, we often sleep together right? eating together, even shower together. Why it can’t now?”. You looked down and whispering. “You changed.”.

“It’s not like that. It’s different, we’re already grow up. Inappropriate for us to.....”. Himchan cut him.

“Hey! How if we spend it together? It’s sounds good men!”. Himchan try to change the atmosphere.

“........”. Yongguk just keep silent and staring at you but you still looking down.

“I think he isn’t agree with your idea Himchan oppa.”. You smiled at Himchan before you turn around to enter your house. “Good ni....”. Yongguk cut you.

“It’s okay.”. Finaly, Yongguk change his mind. “come on, take your sleeping things.”.

“Yyyyeeeeaaaaahhh ~ !!”. Himchan take you in to bring your pillow and horangi.

 

.......................

 

at Yongguk's room..

After have a chit chat a few minutes finally the boys sleep, but you can’t sleep yet. You sleep in the middle between Yongguk and Himchan. You can’t sleep so you just hugging horangi and staring at Yongguk’s peaceful face.

“Yeppo [mean : beautiful]”. Your lips say it self, without your conciuousness.

Suddently his phone is ringing and buzzing, he awakened and you close your eyes immediately, act like you sleeping already. With the eyes that hard to open, He grab his phone and sit up to answer the phone. He rest his body on the wall. Because this place is so quiet you can hear the person behind the phone. She is Jieun.

Y : Yeobbeoseyoooonng ~

J : hahaha.. Am I bothering you? Are you sleeping already?

Y : Not yet, how is today?  *Yongguk lied to Jieun, you think it’s so sweet, so you can lying to your self, you are jealous*

J : bla...bla....blaa.... *she told everything about today*

Y : Oh, so you were at Hanguk already?

J : Yes, I was. When you back here?

Y : Tomorrow, at afternoon.

J : I Miss you a lot. Let’s have a date after you back here!

Y : Sounds good jagiya.. We will have a date of course. I Love you.. Sssssoooooo much I Love you..

J : Me too. I Love you..

 

Yongguk back to his bed and typing something before laying down. But, he look at you who didn’t put on blanket so he uncovered his body and give the blanket to you. Ruffling your hair before back to sleep.

Sad to hear all the conversation, so you just hugging horangi tightly, and smelling his body scent, that stuck to the blanket which he gave to you. because of that, seriously you can’t sleep at that night. Until, 3 o clock in the morning you are still awakened.

You waving your hand in front of his face. Make sure he were sleeping already. After it sure, you rest your head on his shoulder, and put your hand on his abs. You feel the comfort, safe, and the happiness. The feeling that you always got in the past.

You staring at his lips, and remember how beautiful and how painful your first kiss is. Once again you make sure he was sleeping already and you put your lips on his. Soft and warm, and you can feel his warm breathe, but suddently the bad memory comes, and you pull away the kiss. You thought for a while, but in the end you don’t care. “Mianhae Jieun eonni.”. You said that before back to kiss him passionately and hug his long arms tightly.

After that, you smiled and waking himchan who sleeping in another side.

“Oppa.”. You shook Himchan’s body.

“Hmm?”. He open his eyes.

“Can I sleep on your shoulder?”. You asked him and he just spreading his right hand and patting his shoulder.

“Here, sleep here.”. He said and you rest your head there. He your head before back to sleep.

 

“I've decided, I hope I am strong.”. -your mind

 

In the other side..

After you stay away from him. Yongguk open his eyes. He stared at you who resting your head on Himchan shoulder and he  touch his lips. Still shocked by what you did to him.

*******************

 

Next morning..

Yongguk already wake up, and you can see he standing while grabbing his jacket. You who didn’t sleep at all asked him where he want to go.

“Where do you want to go?”. You pull away from Himchan who still sleeping, and asked Yongguk.

“The Hill, You want to go there with me?”. He asked you. So, you stand up and nodding as the answer.

 

You walked in the silent, you felt awkward. You don’t know why, whereasthese daysthere is noawkwardnessbetween you two.

Finally you reach the hill and take a sit beside him. You spread your hands and inhaling the fresh morning air deeply. Yongguk just staring at you with his awkward face.  You give him a small smile and asked him to rest your head on his shoulder. Yongguk just nodding as the answer, so you hugging his arms and rest your head on his shoulder.  The feeling that came on you last night come again this morning, you felt the comfort, safe, and happiness.

“I’ve decided...”. You said, make him staring at you, he’s confuse. “I give up..”. Your eyes got teary, but you try to hold it and just widen your smile.

“What is your mean?”. He asked in a flat voice with his deep husky voice.

“I Give up.. Yeah, I know, I Love you so much, but I give up. I’ll stop to bother you, I’ll stop to being jealous of everything that Jieun Eonni recieve from you, I’ll stop trying to taking your heart back, I’ll stop. Finally, I know how is your feeling toward Jieun Eonni. It must be the same as my feeling toward you. It can’t be forced, I give up. I'll let you go to Jieun eonni, sincerely. I’ll let you go, sincerely.”. You crying without a voice or sobbing, and you  hug him thightly from his side, you hide your head behind his back.

“......”. He shocked and cant’s say anything. But, finally he’s opened his mouth, because he can feel your shaking body. “B-but you’re still my little sister for me. Don’t make it be an awkward or make it be a bad relationship...I don’t wa...”. You cut him of.

“Yeah I Know. I’ll never stop to loving you, but I try hard to let you go. I’ll try to accept everything.”. You pull away and wipe your tears, before smiling at him. You give him your best smile. “Can I make the last wish? Before I let you go 100%.”.

“There is no last wish for you.”. He staring at you and help you to wipe your tears out.

“I Gave up, but can you spend my this year birthday here? I’m sure it’ll be our last birthday celebration here. Can you? I Miss that birthday celebration. This year, can you?”. You smiling and moving around his hand. Make he smile at you too.

“Yes, I Can..”. He answered.

“Promise?”. You give your pinky and he hooking his pinky on yours.

“I Promise.”.

 

*****************************

 

It can be one or two chapter before the end ~ !! woohoo ~

thank you for my beloved reader who always reading and commenting .. kkekekeke I Love you guys ^^