Chapter 11 : Awkward

Warm Winter

This morning Himchan, and Daehyun come to the Hospital. After being hospitalized one night, you are allowed to go home, and Yongguk is allowed too.

“Hyuuunngg ~ Good Morning! Let’s back to our dorm sweet dorm.”. Daehyun enter the room with 2 nurses to take out IV needle from Yongguk’s hand. Yongguk open his eyes and smiling to Daehyun.

“Mr. Bang, you can go home now.”. one of the nurses said while prepare the cotton and alcohol to take out his IV needle.

“Yes, thank you nurse.”.  Yongguk answered.

“Okay, breathe in and hold it. Because, this will cause a little pain.”. The nurse taking the needle out gently, and yeah it’s hurt. Yongguk just grinned in pain.

“Okay, it’s finished. You can go home Mr. Bang. You can have that hospital pyjama, hope you always going well.”.

“Yes, Thank you nurse.”.

Daehyun was already packing Yongguk’s thing. He give Yongguk a jacket and sandals before they go out.

“Let’s go hyung.”.

 

******************

 

In the other side...

You wake up when you hear someone sneezing and heard small noises. You open your eyes and found Himchan standing in front of you while holding your bag in his hand.

“Good morning princess”. Himchan smiled at you and clapping his hand to make some noises.

“Ah oppa..Good morning.”. You rubbing your eyes because it a little bit heavy to open.

“The nurses already checked your condition a while ago, and they said you can go home ~ ! Woohoo ~ let’s go let’s go!”. Himchan being so over acting again and he pulled you up. You just giggling and try to stand up.

“Is it still hurt?”. Himchan holding your hand that stil bandaged.

“Not as much as yesterday.”. You smiled at him and take your flat shoe on. “Let’s go home.”.

“Please, don’t hurt yourself like that, don’t make me worrying like crazy. I’m so scared and I don’t want to lose you. Neol ara [do you understand] ?”. You just nodded and smile to him. “and your eyes. Don’t cry anymore. I know, you were crying last night. That’s puffy eyes look so horrible.”.

“Yessir! Let’s go home N.O.W! NOW! Kekeekekek ..”. You laughing and grabbing Himchan hand, while your bandaged hand stil hugging Horangi.

“Let’s buy some bandage and wound medicine for your hand, before we go home.”.

 

*********************

 

You get into the B.A.P’s van and found Yongguk sitting behind the driver's [Manager] seat. You sat on beside him, fortunately the middle seat row are2 seat that separated,  so there was a big space between Yongguk and you, so you can try to act like nothing happened.

“Are you okay?”. Asked Daehyun to you, he sat on front seat beside manager hyung. He gave youhis cute smile.

“Yes, I’m okay. I feel so well.”. You answered.

“Where is Himchan? Why he took so long? Huh?”. Asked Yongguk, but it sounds like he talking to his self, not asking to the other.

“He buy some bandage and medicine for my wound.”. You answer him but you didn’t look at him, just stare blankly to the outside.

He staring at you and he realized that your right hand has been bandaged, and there was a little scar on your left hand too. But, that’s just a super little scar.

“Why I didn’t saw that bandage yesterday?”-Yongguk’s mind.

“Is that hurt?”. It’s awkward. Yongguk ask you and tapping your shoulder, his hand asked you to turn around to face him. But, fortunately Himchan already out from the Hospital’s drugstore.

“Ah! Himchan oppa coming.”. It’s didn't mean you just abandoned him but you felt awkward and nervous. So you act like didn't hear anything from him and just open the car door.

 

“I got everything!”. Himchan smiled and show you a plastic of medicine. “Sorry for taking so long time.”. He enter the car and sat in the back row of seats.

“Is it very expensive?”. You look in the plastic bag and found 5 super big roll of bandage, 3 roll of plester to sticking your badage, wound medicine, and 2 bottle of vitamins.

“So expensive.”. Himchan smile at you and ruffling your hair.

“I’m sorry. I’ll pay it later. Thank you oppa, and I’m sorry.”. You say it seriously but Himchan give a super shocking response. He laughing so hard until his face looks like Mr. Krab. RED!

“Ya Hyung! You make her confuse.”. Daehyun giggling. “It’s not his money, that is CEO’s money, and don’t worry. CEO wouldn’t asked you to pay it. He is a nice person, our father is a nice person.”. Daehyun explain it to you since Himchan still laughing.

‘POW’ You hitting Himchan’s shoulder.

“Is there something funny that makes you L.O.L like that?! *waiting for the answer*.....YAH! Ddongi oppa!”. You are so mad at him so you call him with the pet name that you gave to him.

“MWO?! DDONGI ~ I ~ I ??”. Daehyun asked you with a loud voice, and of course his saturi came out. Yongguk, Daehyun, and even Manager hyung are laughing like crazy.

“Yah! Don’t call me with those pet name when we are with the others!”. Himchan nagging and looks embarrassed. “Actually her name is Ddongi too!”. He try to save his self. But the other still laughing.

“It’s real your name is Ddongi too?”. *SUPER AWKWARD*. You shut your mouth suddently when Yongguk grabbing your hand and turn you to face him. He smiling so wide. You can see his sweet gum, and  his sweet smile eyes.

You just nodding lightly and pull your arm from his grab.

“Stop laughing!”. Himchan shouted, so everyone try to stopping his laugh. “Come here Ddongi! Change the bandage.”.

“Ok!”.

 

You feel you can breathe again because you haven’t to sat beside Yongguk. Yeah, you come to the back seat  because Himchan need to change your bandage. Himchan open your hand and it’s look so horrrible, almost all your  finger’s back colour was black. Yeah the wound is getting better.

“Ooouuhh ~ You pretty hand.”. Himchan spreading the medicine around your wound, and press it lightly.

“Auch! Why you press it?!”. You felt hurt.

“I just want to check it still hurt or no.”. Himchan giggled and now he wrapped your wound with a bandage again.

“Why your hands were wounded?”. Yongguk asked and you can’t answer him. You just look at Himchan.

“Do you want to know?”. Himchan give his serious glare into Yongguk. “It’s SECRET!”. He laughed and give a silly face. You take out a relieved breathe.

 

All of you go to porridge restaurant to have a breakfast, and you're a little bit surprised, because there was Zelo, Youngjae, and Jongup there. After hava a breakfast with B.A.P you go homa and take a rest. Waiting for Hyosung that you missed alot. Well, it’s just a one night you didn’t meet your visual older sister, but you already miss her.

 

*************************

 

At night...

After have a perform at 4 p.m Secret come home at 8 p.m and brought you a dinner. But, yeah just Hyosung, Zinger, and Sunhwa who already arrived at home. It’s nice she don’t go home yet. But, in other thought you feel hurt. Yeah, she must be in B.A.P dorm right now. After ate the delicious dinner you watching TV with the other

It’s 10 p.m already and you ready to go to sleep. You laying your body on the bed and hugging Horangi. It’s smell like Yongguk, and warm like Yongguk, that’s why you love Horangi so much.

“Ah welcome home ~”. You heard Sunhwa’s  voice. “How is Yongguk?”.

“He was okay, and he eat alot today.”. Yeah, of course. Jieun already home.

“Sounds good. Now clean your body and take a rest.”. Now is Zinger voice.

“Where is Hyosung eonni?”. Ask Jieun and you can hear her voice in front of your room.

“She sleeping already, and she (you) is sleeping too.”. Sunhwa said, and after that you can hear your door knob were twisted.

 

Jieun take a step closer to you and you faced her. Yeah it’s so dark here but you can see she smiling at you. You just back to backing her without any word. And She called your name.

“Do you need something eonni?”. You ask her in a week, and deep voice.

“I’m sorry if I bothering you. I just want to say I’m sorry about....”. You cut her.

“Just forget it.”.You said and it makes a silence between you and Jieun.

“I heard everything from Hyosung eonni, and I felt so gulty. I’m sorry.”. You can hear she say it with her heart. But it can remove the bad memories about yesterday in your head.

“Just forget it I said. Just act like nothing happened. Considered the whole thing I made yesterday never happened.”. You hold Horangi so tight.

“Yongguk asked me, Are you okay now?”.

“Like he care about me.”.

“He care about you alot. So....”. You cut her again.

“Good night eonni. Sleep well.”.

 

************************************

 

‘Hyosung : Yeoboseyo?

Yongguk : Ah mian, are you sleeping already?

Hyosung : Yeah, and you woke me up.

Yongguk : I’m sorry, I just wanna ask one question. Are ___ okay?

Hyosung : Yes, She is okay now.

Yongguk : Have she eaten?

Hyosung : I treat her well. Don’t worry.

Yongguk : Thank you. I’m sorry I bothered you.

Hyosung : Yeah..’

 

 

*********************************

 

HI! Thank you for the comment xDD

I'm not confuse anymore and Now, I know how to do with the story ^^ Than yooouuu ~

 

So here is the new chapter.. I Hope you like it ^^