Chapter 7 : Happy day

Warm Winter

It's already become your routine, jogging along with Himchan in the morning. So after the late woke up time, you still Jogging with Him. He is so kind, he like to accompany you to everywhere and the one that make you like so much is, when he changed your nickname this morning.

“I feel like we’re already close to each other. So, can I give you a nickname?”. He said while you both starting your jogging.

“Hahaha..What kind of nickname is it?”. Asked you.

“Since I miss my noona, I miss my female sibling, and i feel like you are my sibling. Can you replace it and I call you ‘Dongie’.”. He giggling.

“What’s that?! Dongi? Ddongi?? [똥=poop/ xD]”. You stop jogging and punch him.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  ~ ...”. He laughing like forever, you feel little bit upset so you just give him a pouting and angry glare. "I mean Dong from Dongsaeng but you think that is DDONG. So, it will be fun. Hahahahahahaahahahah ~ Ddongie ~ Hahahahahahahahaahah ~ ".

“Aish!! Nappeuniya!! Stop laughing or I going to kill you.”.

“Hahahahahaahahahahaha ~ ok....hahahahah ok..ok...I’m sorry. No, Just kidding. I mean Dongsaengi.”. He pulled your arm and give a silly look while try to hold his laugh.

“Deng! You’re failed. I hate that nickname already.”. You pulled your arm back and continue your jogging.

“Yah! Okay I will thinking for the better nickname. So, can I still give you a nickname?”. Himchan ask you but he doesn’t start his jogging. So he shouting at you.

 

You stopped and face him. You put your palm around your mouth, try to make a louder voice.

“Yes you can! So I will give you one too!”.

“What kind of nickname that?!”.

“Yah! Can you just go here so I don’t need to shouting like crazy?!”.

“Hahahaha..Okay.”. He start to Jogging towards you. “What kind of nick name that you will give to me?”. He said while jogging so his voice is shaking.

“Ddong Oppaaaaaaaaaaa ~!!”.

“YAH!! ARE YOU DARE TO ME! YA COME HERE I’LL CATCH YOU ~”.

You mocking him and put all of your power to running as fast as possible. Hope that he can’t catch you. At the other side, he act like he can’t catch you and decreasing his running speed so it looks like he can’t catcht you. It’s funny and you feel a happiness in your heart. It’s always like this. Where is Himchan there is an happiness for you.

...

 

“Hhh..hh..hhhssh..”. You’re panting after he catch you. “Stop here, I’m so exhausted.”.

“Hhhh..me....hhhsss...too.”. He said while still grab your sweater back. “Hhh..Let’s have a breakfast.hhh,... It’s 8.32 a.m already. Your class start at 9 right?”.

“No, It’s 10.”. You gave him a wide smile.

“Oh it’s changed, that’s good so we have a more time...hhh.....So, Where do you want to eat?”.

“Ddong Oppa,”. You called him and stopped him.

“AISH! Don’t call me like that.”. He gave you a super cute smile.

“*You giggling* Ddong Oppa-ya, do you know that I’m not longer as trainee?”.

“What do you mean?”. His expression change into gloomy expression just in a second. “Are you out already? It is because of Yongguk?”.

“YAH! Why you look at me like that!”. You punch him and start to walk ahead. “Actually, it’s a good news. Since I will debut soon.”.

“WHAT??!! REALLY??”. Immediately he is jumping in front of you.

You just nodded and he hugged you tight and spinning around. You can feel it, it’s warm and gentle. Suddenly, you remember Yongguk’s warmth. You remember what just happened yesterday night. So you push him lightly, so he stop hugging you.

“Congratulatioooonn ~ Congratulation ~ Our new female singer congratulatiooonn ~ “. He singing like crazy and it’s fun.  So you just laughing and he bring you to Ramyeon shop for eat breakfast. “I’ll pay for you. It’s present”.

“Thank you very much Ddong Oppa!”.

“You’re welcome Ddongie!”.

“YAH!”. You about to protest but he close your mouth.

“We’re Ddong so shut up. We’re Ddong broter and Sister. Deal?”.

“Hhahahaahahaha ~ Okay deal! Are you happy now?!”.

“So happy! Kajja Meogja *Let’s go eat*!!”.

 

**************

 

HEY HOOOO ~ !!

Sorry I made you wait to long xDD

But, here is the new chapter!!

How is it?? How is it??

Can you give me a comment? For cheer me up :'(

I'm sad because there is just one or two comment when I update it...

It's feel like .................... I have no passion to update it.. I'm being lazy :'(