Chapter 13 : Caring

Warm Winter

I Made the time was back to the last night, so this happened on the previous night.

 

*********************

 

Himchan already home after accompanying you home. All of the light were already turned off, it’s mean the others member were already sleeping too. Himchan drink a glass of milk. After that, he go to their room.

“How is she? Is she okay?”. Himchan can hear Yongguk’s voice when he close his eyes, ready to sleep.

“Why don’t you ask her by yourself. I’m tired of those question everyday.”. Himchan said with his deep and tired voice.

“........I Just.. I just want that girl...-Cut of-“.

“...-Himchan said your name-.........”.

“Yes, I mean (You). I just don’t want her  too dependent on me. I don’t want to make her crying.”.

“I Know, but  I think what you're doing is wrong. Yes, it is not wrong entirely. One of these was successful, she doesn’t cry anymore for a few days. But, she become quiet, she didn’t open and just staring at you, or just stay still in her deep thought that i know, she surely thinking about you.”.

“............”. Yongguk think about you for a while.

“I Know, your position was so hard. You’re in deep love with Jieun, and someone from the past came and she want to take you back. I Know how is hard these feeling, but......Please, remember who is she in your past, remember  that she WAS always beside you, and remember how precious she WAS.”.

“......*heavy sigh*......”. Yongguk close his eyes and he can see your smile there. But, It changed into Jieun smile just in a few second. “Himchan-ah.”.

“Hmm?”. Himchan humming as an answer.

“Do you want to take a good care to her?...for me.”.

“You didn’t need to ask it. I already do.”

“Thanks.”.

 

***********************

 

Today Office was so empty since morning, yes it is a free day actually. But, because B.A.P will be debut soon, so there is no free day for them. But, now they’re can take a long break time after practicing since this morning.

“I want to eat something and sleeping at CEO’s room sofa there.”. Himchan who very exhausted ready to leave dance room.

“Hyung I want too!”. Zelo running toward Himchan.

“Come on.”.

“I want to go to gym”. Now was Jongup who say that.

“What?! Don’t you feel tired?”. Youngjae asked him after he take a sip of water.

“I just want to sleep there. There was a super fluffy sofa there.”.

“So what are we will do hyung?”. Daehyun asked Yongguk who still busy with his handphone.

“You can take a rest or have a lunch with Youngjae. I’ll be here, Jieun on her way.”.

“Okay hyung we leave. Come on Daehyun-ah.”.

 

..............

 

Yongguk laying his body on the floor and close his eyes. When he almost reached a deep sleep. Someone open the door and give him a cute smile.

“Jieunnie.”. Yongguk’s eyes was open and he sit up to face her.

“Happy 1st anniversary!”. Jieun bring a lot of food for her beloved boyfriend, and give a peck on his forehead.

“Waaahhh ~ Hey girl! I’m on my diet.”. Yongguk open the food container.

“There is no CEO here so eat it up!”. Jieun give a spoon and chopstick for Yongguk.

“Thank you, it’s delicious.”. Yongguk put some of the food into his mouth, before he feed it to Jieun too.

“You’re welcome.”. Jieun smile and give a warm hug to Yongguk.

“Let’s eat together.”.That lovey dovey eat the food with a happiness.

.

.

.

“I’m full.”. Yongguk said while staring at the leftover.

“Where is Zelo? He must be love it!”. Jieun about to give the leftover to Zelo.

“CEO’s room. He sleeping there with Himchan.”.

“Okay that’s good. I’ll give it to them. Wait here. I’ll be back.”. Before she go out, Jieun give a Pororo water bottle to Yongguk. Yes, it’s a water to drink.

 

It’s not take to long time so just after a few minute Jieun back and when she back to Dance room. Yes, this was the scene when you see Jieun enter the Dance Room. She hugging Yongguk from behind when she enter the room.

“Heeeyy ~”. Yongguk actually shocked. But he just pull out Jieun and turn her to face him.

“It’s our first anniversary and I hope next year would be 2, 3 , and moooorrreeee ~”. Jieun said and about to hug Yongguk but Yongguk hold her and put something on her hand.

“Open your palm.”. Yongguk ask Jieun with a wide smile in his lips.

“Oh My God!”. Jieun was so happy when she found super cute necklace with [Yongguk’s] word on it. “Thank you ~ You are so sweeeeett ~”. Jieun hug him.

Yongguk unhook her hand and stare at that beautifull eyes deeply. He put the necklace into her neck. Jieun was so happy so she about to hug him again, but Yongguk held her face and kissed her lips tenderly. Jieun put her arm around Yongguk waist and they’re kissing until a soft door closed sound interupted them.

 

***************************

 

6 p.m

B.A.P already finished their practice so they can go home.

“I want to go somewhere. Just go home without me.”. Yongguk told the dongsaeng’s to go home.

“Okay, but make sure you didn’t smoking.”. Himchan said before leaving dancing room.

“That's something that I want to do.”. Yongguk giggling and Himchan just rolling his eyes.

“Come on CEO said that you have to stop that.”.

“Just today, CEO was not here. Okay? Please don’t tell CEO about this.”.

“Ck! Up to you! We leave.”.

“Yes.”.

 

......................

 

You wiping your tears and make sure your eyes don’t look so puffy. After a few minutes your crying mark on your face was faded away. So you go out quickly to have some help for Horangi broken hand.

“How is your sleep?”. Hyosung ask you when he look you come out from your room.

“Eonni can you help me about this?”. You show Horangi to Hyosung.

“Did something happened? Why you break it?”. Hyosung asked you with her worried face.

“No, There’s nothing. It just to old so it ripped easily.”. Fortunately you found something to lie.

“Oh, if there’s something make you sad. Please tell me, okay?”.

“Eung. So, can you fixxed it?”

“Sorry I can’t. In this house, only Jieun who can sewing. Let me to keep it, so if Jieun home she can fix it.”. Heard Jieun’s name make your feeling hard again. Beside that you don’t want Horangi was touched by her.

“Oh no, eeuumm...It’s okay I’ll search someone who can sewing. Than you eonni.”.

Hyosung staring at you and she knew there was something happened. So, she just let you go out to find someone to help you to  fixing his precious things. Hyosung was understand too, why you don’t want Horangi to be fixed by Jieun. It’s sure because that doll was Yongguk’s and it’s because your precious thing.

 

*****************************

 

You walked to nowhere. Because you don’t know who can fix it. Until you found a mini market, that have a cashier ahjumma. Yes, Ahjumma so you think that she might can fix it.

“Welcome.”. The ahjumma greeting you and smiling at you. You look around to find something to buy. Yes, it’s seems weird if you just asked her without buying something.

“Here is.”. You put a cup noodles on the counter.

“Just it? Want a hot water to eat it here or just bring it to home?”.

“Yes, Hot water please.”. That Ahjumma pour a hot water into your noodles cup and pouring the seasoning too. After you gave the money you ask the ahjumma about your first plan.

“Ahjumma, can you help me about this?”. You showing Horangi to her. She give you a smile, and took out something from the counter drawer. Needle and thread.

“I can. Let me help you.”. He took Horangi from your hand. “Eat your noodle and eat there.”.

 

You sat down at...maybe it’s dinning table, in the corner of this mini market. You wait until 3 minute before you eat your noodle. But when you just eat two noodles bribe, you already full. So, you push the cup away.

“Finished it.”. You shocked when you look someone already beside you. Yeah, you notice it before you sit on that table, there was a boy who sitting at the corner chair. Yongguk pull back the cup in front of you.

“.......”. You just staring at him until you smell something from his mouth. You look at the corner and found an empty soju bottle and 2 cigarette butts already depleted in the ashtray. You ignored him and just stared down.

“You're thinner, let's eat it until they run out. What if you're sick?”.

“Like you care about me.”.  You said while stare to another direction. Yongguk let out a heavy sigh.

“Of Course I care about you, eat it up.”.

“I don’t want.”. Fortunately, the ahjumma finished it already. So you can ignored him and go out from that mini market.

 

Yongguk follow you with your cup noodle in his hand. He fasten his step and you walk fast to. You like a child that is difficult to eat. It made him to remembered something funny that was happened when you were 8 and he 13. He had forced you to eat chicken. Because you just love tomatoes since you was a kid. He repeated the incident.

“Come on!”. He hook your neck with his left hand that holding the cup and forced you to eat with his right hand. “Let’s eat it! If you just eat tomat everyday, your skin will change it color into red!”. He giggling and it’s pretty same as a ten years ago incident. You missed that, You missed yongguk at that era. So you can’t hold your tears.

“LET GO OF ME!”. You shouting and make him stop giggling and unhook your neck. You : Crying.

“........”. He call your name softly when he seeing you crying hard.

“Hhkk..hssk....hhhsssskk...Don’t act like that.....hsskk....I hate you bastard!!”. You shouting at him and hit his chest with Horangi’s body. “I Hate you!! Don’t act like that suddently!! You didn’t care about me!! And it just make my heart wound become wider and wider!! I Hate you!!”. You crying out load and still hit him with Horangi.

“I care about you. I’m sorry...Please calm down.”. He try to hold you, but you just hit him non-stop and you rebelled in his arms. Until you feel his arms tighter and tighter. “I’m sorry, it’s true I care about you. Please don’t cry. I’m sorry”.

You don't care about what happened, and what did you see this afternoon. You don’t care who is he, you don’t care belong to who is he, and You don’t care about what the bad things he did to you. You just feel a warm hug from him and you hugged him back while buried your face in his chest. Inhaling his masculine scent that you missed, you were crying in there and hug him tigtly. Don't want to let go.

 

***********************************

 

Hope you like it ^^

Thank you for the comment ^^ Please gimme more!!