Chapter 6 : I wanna go back to the past

Warm Winter

Since a week ago your relationship with Yongguk has been changed. You didn’t talk to him since the time that you had a fight with him, until this morning. Yes, it’s because you’re angry, and you’re so upset. He smoking and you hate smoker so much. But, there is another reason that you hate him so much. Because it didn’t work. You angry at him and didn’t talked to him. You hope that he will change after you did that to him, but it didn’t work, even he just did that too. He didn’t stop his bad habit and even it become worst. He just smoking in front of you and seems like didn’t care. He change alot, while you crying alot.

Today you already here at TS Entertainment building. You have a vocal class this morning and after that you don’t have any class and nothing to do too. So you just spend your time at vocal class *studio* and just laying on the big couch, until someone enter the room.

“Oh you’re here. I searching for you until I went to secret’s dorm. I think you go home already.”. Said someone that you know one of 3 manager of secret, Mr. Yoo Jiseop.

“Oh. No, I just felt alone at dorm so I choose to spend the time here. Until Secret eonni-deul go home. What is it? Why you searching for me Manager Yoo Ssi?”. You asked him with a smile on your face.

“CEO called you. He have something to tell you. So, come on follow me.”.

“Is there anything wrong that I do so CEO-nim will be scolding me?”. You asked *again* in fear.

“Hahahah..No no no no ~ He have something good to you. Come on!”. He grabbed your hand and you just following him.

 

 

@ CEO’s office room...

 

“CEO-nim. Here is she.”. Mr. Yoo push you lightly.

“Woh! Annyeonghaseyo.”. The CEO gave you a smile and he clapped his hand.

“A-annyeonghaseyo.”. Your body shaking.

“Thank you Yoo. You can comeback to your activity.”. The CEO take a seat at the table in front of you, while talking to the Mr. Yoo.

“Ne, CEO-nim.”. Mr. Yoo leave you alone and just CEO-nim in front of you.

“and for you, You can take a seat here.”. He pointed at the comfort chair in front of his table.

There is a silent in a few second because He just stare at you and smiled.

 

“Is there anything wrong that I did. So, you call me here, CEO-nim?”.

“Hahahahaha ~ Of course No. I have a gift to you. Because, the teachers really like you and they said that they never seen a super trainee like you.”.

“I think it’s a little bit to much but..Thank you CEO-nim.”. You smiled and he walk away from your face. But, he comeback already.

“Here.”. He handed you something pink.

“What is it?”. You took it.

“Actually, that is my old phone. But, I already make over it. So, it looks nice right?”.

“Yeah, It’s cute. Do you like pink color? I Love it too. So cute.”. You put the phone back on the table and CEO-nim just laughing hard.

“Hahahahahaha ~ no no no I don’t like pink for sure. It’s for you. Yongguk said that you love pink so I make over this phone with pink acessories.”.

“Oh. This is for me?”. You give him a wide smile.

“Yeah, That is for you. Do you like it?”.

“Yeah I like it! It must be so expensive! Thank You CEO-nim.”.

“You’re welcome. I already deleted the unimportant things on that phone. But, I left an important phone number there. Like My Number, Secret’s Number, and B.A.P’s number on that cell phone.”.

“Thank you CEO-nim Thank you!”. You bowed to him in mutiple times and you jumping around.

“Hahahaha..Calm down calm down. I gave that to you it because. I want to make you debut soon.”. You shocked and frozen. “There is 2 songs that the composser still process it. So, start from tomorrow you didn’t need to go to trainee class again.”.

“But, I just 3 months here. Why it’s so sudden?”. You felt shocked and actually you’re not ready for it. Because you come to Seoul just because Yongguk. Just because you want to live with him.

“Like what I said. You are so awesome and I think you don’t need a long time to trainee. Since your skill are so amazing. Okay, so you can go back to you dorm, and don’t forget tomorrow you have to come here earlier. We try the song. Okay?”.

“Y-yeah CEO-nim.”. Actually your mind are still blank. But, you can’t say anything and just ready to leave the room.

“Ooh wait!”.

“Yes?”.

“We will hold a Surprise Party this night. So, told secret and B.A.P exclude Yongguk, to come to office at 9 O’Clock. Okay?”.

“Wait. Today is?”.

“March, 31. Yongguk’s birthday.”.

 

*********************

 

You already in your dorm and still busy with your new gadget. You already sent a message to secret and B.A.P about Yongguk’s Surprise birthday party, but exclude Jieun because you know she knew it already, beside that you still felt awkward to her.

You felt your phone are too plain. You changed it wallpaper so many times but you still unsatisfy on it. Until, you find something behind your pillow. It’s Yongguk’s and your childhood photo. It’s seriously long time since you didn’t look at the photo before you sleep. Yeah, it’s because you in a fight with him. You think that it will be nice if your phone wallpaper is this photo. So you open the camera software and take a picture, and you set it as wallpaper on your phone.

You are about to lock your phone but you stared at it wallpaper and think that you must be sent a message to Yongguk. Sent an happy birthday message to him. So you sent a simple and plain message to him.

 

‘Oppa, Saeng il chukhamnida’

That is the message that you sent to him with your name in the end of the message that you sent. And you just got a ‘Thank You’ words as his reply.

 

“We hhoooommmeee ~ !!”. You hear Hyosung shouting and running. Until she open your room’d door. “Annyeong! I have read your message already. I’m glad that you got a new phone. Chukhahae!”.

“Gomaweo eonni.”. You smiled at her and talking a while, since Zinger is take a bath to preparing before went to party.

After Zinger and Seonhwa took a shower this time is Hyosung so you talking with Seonhwa and Zinger. They teach you how to go to Internet world, teach you how to make an e-mail, twitter, and facebook. You feels so happy and  exited to your new handphone.

.......................

 

It’s 9.57 p.m already and you with the other already arrived at TS Ent. Building. The decoration are already set. Cake, alcohol, snack, and dinner already set at that room too. Everybody felt so exited. Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo are too exited with party goods they playing happily, but Himchan still busy to playing with you. He make a joke and make a silly things to you. You have a good time to Himchan.

“Aaaaahhh ~ I’m so tired!”. Himchan immediately put his head on your lap and make a sad face. You giggled and hit his forehead. “Where is Jieun and Yongguk!!”. Himchan shouting make a rest of TS Family laughing.

“Jieun noona said that they already on the way.”. Zelo answered.

‘bip biip’

“Oh wait!”. Zelo feel his phone bip-ing and buzzing. “THEY’RE HERE ALREADY!!”. Zelo shouting and everybody was so noisy and busy. You never held a party like this so you really enjoy it.

You and Himchan hiding in back sofa, and the other still busy to search a right place to hide. Hyosung hold the cake and Daehyun are ready with his match for make a fire on it canddles. Until Yongguk’s step sound have been heard. And......

‘Jgrek’

Door are opened.

 

“SURPRISE!!”. The rest of TS family shouting except you. You just smile in the pain. Yeah you see that Jieun linked her hand, around Yongguk’s arm while they entered the room. *they come after a date*

“Owah! Waaaahhh ~ Gomaweo!”. Yongguk smiled so wide, his smile still warm and cute like usual. You can feel the happiness on his smile so you think that you have to kill the ‘jealous’ feeling today. Because you don’t want to ruin his happiness.

........

Today was full of happiness. You even forget the jealous feeling, the hard feeling, because everybody was laughing and have a happy time. Beside that, Himchan are being more silly and have a funny action that makes you laugh alot today, and make you didn’t put so much attention to Yongguk. Until the party has ended, and everybody was so exhausted.

Before you got into secret’s van you eyes met Yongguk’s and you give him a smile and ‘Saeng il chukha’ word with your mouth without a voice. He smiled at you, and you felt so happy to see his smile.

After cleaning the body Secret are already sleeping. But, your eyes still wide open and you feel nothing to do. So you just play with your handphone to kill the boredom. But your eyes still wide open until 23.47 p.m. It’s morning already.You think that Yongguk’s birthday are being ended soon. So you try to sent him a message. Because you want to give him a present.

You : ‘Are you sleeping already?’

Yongguk : ‘Not yet. Why you didn’t sleep? It’s almost morning.’

You :’ Are you tired? Can go to this apartement’s park for a while?’

Yongguk : ‘For what? It’s night.’

You : ‘I wait there. I have something for you.’

You ended the conversation and put your jacket, before go out to the park.

 

*Secret amd B.A.P live in same apartement but different level in this story xD* You wait in the middle cold night, but Yongguk didn’t come yet and even didn’t reply your message and It’s 5 minutes left before his birthday has ended. You are trying to send him a message, but you heard someone calling your name.

He is Yongguk, he running and approached you.


“What do you want to give to me?”. He looks so exited and smiling so wide. You didn’t say a thing. You just break into tears and hugged him tightly. Before you sing a Happy Birthday song to him. His frozen and just feeling your warm hug blankly.

Actually, he was missed the past birthday habit, that he always spend it with you. You singing while tapping his back lightly, and give him a super tight hug before you let go of him. You wipe your tears and give him a wide smile.

“Saeng il chukha.”. You said to him in a short giggling.

“T-Thank you. Uljima.”. He said to you, while wipe out your tears.

“I hope you grow up well, hope that you will be success in your way, and I hope........I....I Hope the young Yongguk in the past will comeback to me sometime. I Miss the past, I want to go back there, and spend my entire time with you.”. You stare at his eyes. “But I know it wouldn’t be happened, and I don’t want to ruin your happiness. So, I just hope that you always success and happy. Amen.”.

‘DING .. DING .. 12x’

Park’s clock were telling you that Yongguk’s birthday has ended so you give him a bow before you leave him. He just frozen there, and staring at you until you disappear.

“Thank you..”. He whispered while he still look at your back.

 

*************

 

HELLO!!! YEAAAHH I'M BACK !! Since the final national exam has ended so I have so many free time yoohooo ~ ^^

Please do commenting ^^

I hate the silent reader :((