Chapter 2 : Cold night

Warm Winter

“Ya!! Where do you want to go?!”. Your mom calling you but you just ignore her and just walk straight. Yongguk’s sister looked you so she help your mother. She run toward you.

“Ya!”. She grabbed your hand and twist your body. “Why didn’t you answer your mother? Where do you want to go?”.

“I’ll be okay eonni.”. You pull back your hand and you continue your step. But, suddently you stopped, because you feel so guilty. “I’ll be okay. I’ll find Yongguk oppa and I’ll be okay because I’m with him.”.

“It’s hard to find him!”. She said with Worries on her face.

“Eonni jebal let me find him. I promise if I didn’t meet him, I’ll be back soon.”.

“Just go. Don’t forget to eat. Are you bring enough money?”. Your mother said, while give you a few money. “This is all of my money.”. She know after Yongguk left you, you don’t get along very well. Therefore, you hardly have friends.

“But aunt..”.

“It’s okay.”.

“Thanks mom. I’ll go.”.

 

*************************

 

Actually your mom felt so sad when you left her. But, she thought that it must be the best for you, so she let you go. Yongguk’s sister are worried about you, but since it’s your choice, and your mother let you, so she just can do nothing.

After 3 hours way in the train. You finally arrived. Your jaw are dropped when you see a wonderful city. It’s 4 p.m o’clock already and without a second thougt you you start looking for a building with the words TS entertainment at its front. You asked every one searching every where. But, you didn’t find it. You are so tired and you didn’t eat anything since this morning, so you are feel so hungry. You just sat down on the city park bench.

The day become darker and it’s so cold here. So you finding some place that warm enough to sleep over this night. You buy a warm milk and a pack of tomato for your late breakfast, lunch and dinner. You walk while munching your tomato and shipping your milk. You walked until you find a super big banner that writen “TS Ent. AUDITION”, it was displayed all the way. You followed the banner and finally found the building that has a “TS Ent.” Word in front of it.

Without an other thougt you entered the room. But there is, a lady on the information table, and the security that looking at you with a weird expression. *because your plebeian/villager style*.

“What do you need? Or you just came into a wrong place?”. The security asked you.

“I want to be a singer. the audition was held here right?”.

“Hahahaha. Oh girl, the audition is over already. You have to wait 2 more years. When the audition was reopened. Didn’t you read the date of audition? It ended this afternoon. It is too late.”. The information lady and the security man are laughing and mocking you.

“2 years?”. Your eyes got teary and you asked with disbelief look.

“Yes, it’ll be better if you fixing your appearance before you back here for the audition”. The lady said, and it hurt you so much.

“Okay, so can I just meet oppa? His name is Bang Yongguk.”.

“Oh my god! So you are his fans who came from village? Oh girl, please go out frome here. Yongguk at his dorm right now. There is no Yongguk here.”.

“No, I’m not. I’m his friend.”.

“I don’t believe you so just go out frome here.  Before this man *point into the security* kicked you out.”.

You stomping your foot and leaving the building. You go back to the city park and crying there. You opened you backpack and take out your childhood photo. There was a little Yongguk wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You put the photo on your chest and you crying.

“Oppa I miss you.”. You cried a lot. Until you felt so tired. So you go inside the play house to sleep, and you hope this small place can give you a warmth. But, it isn’t warm. This night are so cold and you shivering in your sleep.

 

****************

 

Next morning...

You are woke up with a super painful headache and a puffy eyes because, 80% from your sleep time you spending it with crying. Your head feel so bad, and your body temperature was very high. But You push yourself to get up and stand. Caeuse you want go back to that office so you can meet Yongguk today.

You walk so slow, even you didn’t walk properly. You feel so sick. But, when you arrived in front of the building you see a van that stopped in front of the building and 4 pretty girls come out from that van. One of them is a girl that you see on TV yesterday. The girl who sang with Yongguk. You walk faster but when you want to open the door the security stopped you and didn’t allow you to go in.

“Ya! Crazy girl! Stop there!”.The security push you away. But with a little strength you're trying to fight him.

“I need talk to that girl! She must be know my Yongguk oppa!!”. You keep moving your body and crying. You begged so much to the security.

Some of staff was gathered around you. The girls that named SECRET, just stare at you with Scared look. But, you didn’t care. You just thougt about Yongguk, Yongguk, and I MUST find My Yongguk. Until someone calling your name, and He was Yongguk.

“Oppa!”. You smiled and gave him a tight hug. You crying on his chest.

“Why you were here?”. Yongguk asked you with a coldness.

“You are found ! I found you!”. You crying and feel so happy. But suddently your strengh are gone and you felt so dizzy so you can’t take it anymore.

“Why you were.....”. You was fainted. “Help her! Please someone help her! His temperature was so high!”.

 

******************

 

You sober up and realize you are in a strange place..

“Yongguk oppa..”. You mumbled and open your ayes slowly.

“Here drink it first.”. Someone give you a hot tea and change your compress.

“Where is Yongguk oppa?”. You asked but you were still in a half sleep.

“He was working. So you are Yongguk’s childhood friend right? Annyeong, my name is Song Jieun. I already knew every thing about you. Nice to meet you.”.

She was so kind and lovely look. But, you felt so jealous and didn’t like her. So you just back laying your body and covered it with the blanket.

 

****************************

 

I LOST MY POSTER AND MY SUBSCRIBER TOO :'((( SO SAD OH MY GOD!! D'x

Please do commenting :'(