Chapter 14 : Hometown

Warm Winter

Finally, B.A.P made their debut after a long and hard practice. They’re busy with their tight scedule. You felt so alone, because secret are preparing to their Japan debut too. So, you just passed the days with your practice scedule and your loneliness. Well, some time when there is no practice scedule, you go with them to go to music program. Just to kill your loneliness or just when Himchan asked you to come along.

But, fortunately that lonely time was not to long as you guess. They just made it a month promotion and then they take a break about 2 weeks before they preparing their new song. So, this is good because you do not feel alone for so long.

...

Now, you are in the Recording room to do a recording things. Yeah, since yesterday you've started trying to record a song for your debut, which is planned to start at the beginning of next year. Well, you are so good at it, so you just need a 3-4 re-record before it success.

“Good girl. Tomorrow you have to try a new song that we already prepared to you. Okay?”. CEO was seemed satisfied with the recording.

“Euumm..CEO-nim. For tomorrow can I have a break?  Because, I miss my hometown. It was so long since I never talk to with my family. Since, they have no telephone. So, can I go to my hometown just for a week?”. You lowered your head, before stare at CEO’s eyes with your puppypleadingeyes.

“Hhhhmmmm....”. CEO looking at his shoe and thinking hard. But, finally he make the decision. “Okay, but just a week okay? After that you have to do the practice like usual okay?”.

“Ne!”. You smiled at him and give 90 degrees bow. “I would do my practice hard after I take a break. Thank you CEO-nim.”. You look happy and CEO just ruffling your hair. “But...”.

“What?”. CEO stop ruffling your hair.

“Can I borrow CEO’s money? I do not have any money at all, even just a coin I don’t have it.”. You give a shy smile and pleading eyes again.

“Hahahaha..Sure, here.”. CEO give you 100.000 won and you look at it with disbelieve stare. “Buy something for your family too.”.

“Thank you very much CEO-nim”. You bowing 90 degrees in a multiple times before he stopped you and let you go.

 

**************************

 

You go to your and Secret’s empty apartement to packing your things for tomorrow. Yeah, it’s empty here because secret had been in Japan since 2 weeks ago. You packing a little things and didn’t bring too many things since all of your real things was in your house. *okay, i used so many things word here xD*. After you finished packing you calling Himchan.....

 

On the phone..

Himchan : Hello, Ddongie ya! Are you finished your practice?

You : Yes, I finished it already. Oppa what are you doing?

Himchan : Watching war movie with Yongguk and Zelo. How about you?

You : Oh, I’m sorry I bothering you. No, I want to go to supermrket to buy something. Okay so than...

Himchan : You want me to come along with you? Should I pick you up?

You : No, it’s o...

Himchan : I don’t like this movie at all. So I’ll pick you up now okay?

You : Hahahahahaha.. Okay. Thank you oppa.

Himchan : You’re welcome.

 

Himchan touch the ‘End Call’ symbol before he go to his room to change his clothes. But, when he passing the living room Yongguk stopped him.

“Where do you want to go? Do you go out with [your name]?”. Asked Yongguk.

“Yes, She want me to accompanying her to go to supermarker.”. Himchan answer while put on his shoe.

“Is she going well today?”. Yongguk asked again.

“I think the answer is yes. Since she talk to me with her happy voice.”. Himchan finished put on his shoe. “I’ll go.”.

“Yes, take care for her. You too.”.

“Of course.”.

 

*************************

 

Just in 10 minutes Himchan already pick you up. Himchan put a sunglass and his beanie hat before go out with you. Yes, to avoid his fans. He even uses a jacket, even though it was summer. Well, his disguise was succesful. There’s no one who found him.

You enter the supermarket and Himchan helped you with the basket. He just following you wherever you go. You shopping with a super happy feeling. Because, Himchan makes you happy and CEO allowed you to go home. Seriously, you got so much happiness today.

After bought a lot of meat and fish and some rice cakes too, you quickly pay it and back home with Himchan.

“My father love beef so much, So I bought it for him.”. You tell to Himchan while you walk home.

“Oh! So this is for your parent?”.

“Yes, The beef for my father and My mom loves fish so it is for her. because we live in the mountains, between the plantation, and my father is also just a tomato farmer. So, we very rarely eat meat. So I bought it for them.”. You smiled and stare at the plastic bag that you bring.

“You will go home?”. You can see the worriness on Himchan’s face. You just nodding as an answer. “You’ll be back right?”.

“Hahahahah..Of Course oppa! I Just want to have a break, so CEO give me some money and I can go home tomorrow.”. You give him a smile and a light punch on his shoulder.

“Waahh.. That’s good.. So How long is it?”. Himchan aked you again with his cute smile. You already arrived at your apartement.

“Just a week.”. You smiled and let him enter your apartement.

“C-Can I come along with you? I Have 2 weeks free, can I come along with you?”.

“Hhmmm...”.

“Pretty pleaseee..”.

“Ask CEO first. If you can go so let’s go!”.

“You allowing me?”. You just nodding and he go out immediately. Of coure to talk wint CEO.

 

**********************

 

No effort to plead, Himchan get the permission from the CEO. So after told you a good news he go to his room quickly and packing his things. Himchan packing with super happy mood, even he keep whistling along while he packing his things.

“Soap, Tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, Deodorant, Oh! Towel, Sweater, eeuuummm....for a week I need..1...2...3...4..5...6...7........12 clothes?? Oh My God Maybe I bring 15! Hahahahah...*whistling*”. Himchan talk to his self and Yongguk who take a nap at that room was awakened.

“You packing your things?”. Yongguk asked while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

“Yes! I will go to somewhere.”. Himchan keep whistling and counting his things.

“Where do you want to go?”. Yongguk walk to Himchan side and see a lot of things that he want to bring.

“[Your name]’s House.”. Himchan’s answer made Yongguk coughed in surprise.

“Eheok! What?”. He asked in disbelief.

“[Your name] asked me to come along with her, beside that it because I want to see your hometown too. Kekekekeke...”.

“Yeah, My house was beside her. When you want to go there?”.

“Tomorrow.”.

“What?? Why so suddent?”.

“I don’t know she want to go tomorrow so I just follow her.” Himchan close his bag and smile in satisfaction. “I’m ready ~ Woohoo.”.

 

************************

 

You take a look and you make sure that your apartement  is safe enough to leave empty in a week. So you turn off the electrical condult and throw the trash. You clean it before you go out to pick Himchan. After everything is done. You took Horangi and hug him before you leave the room and you put so many ice in a plactic bag to keep your meat and fish fresh.

‘knock knock’

You knocking the door and someone open it for you. Yes, he is Yongguk. So you just give him a small smile before you asked him where is Himchan.

“Where is Himchan oppa? Has he ready?”. You asked Yongguk in an awkward condition. It’s the first time you talked to him, after a long time.

“He was still dressing up. Let's wait for a while inside.”. Yongguk open the door wider but Himchan was already finished. So you stiil in front of the door.

“I’m ready! I’m Ready!”. Himchan go out already with his big size bag and of course the sunglass on his eyes, and beanie hat on his hat. “Yah why you just bring that super small bag since we will go out for a week.”. He surprised when he look you just bring a ransel, plastic bag and Horangi in your hand.

“We will go to my house. So that what I need was there already.”. Told you.

“Oh yes you right. Okay, i finished wearing my shoe. Let’s go!”. Himchan took the plastic bag from your hand and tied it on his luggage. So he can hold your hand along the way. “Yongguk-ah take a good care for dongsaengs okay! I’ll go, annyeong.”.

“Yeah, have a save journey. Annyeong.”.

.

.

.

.

.

B.A.P’s Manager drove you two until Train station. So, you  go to your hometown with the train. After take a long journey you finally arrived. When you see your home town you felt something in your heart and you feels so happy. So, your tears fall by itself without you knowing it.

“You crying?”. Himchan asked you and he wipe your tears with his thumb.

“I Miss this place so bad. I feel so happy. I’m so happy so and it makes my tears fall. Isn’t it beautiful?”. You asked his opinion about your area, yes you need walking until you reach your home. “It’s so beautifull. I don’t feel tired, even though we have been walked this far. I really don’t, It’s because this place is really beautiful.”.

 

After 20 Minute walking your house was already in front of you. You can see your mother was sweeping the floor.

“Eomma!”. You shouting and your mother see you in a shock. She run toward you and hug you tightly. So, your father too. He go out immediately and hugging you too. Himchan smiled when he saw the beautiful scene in front of him.

“How are you baby?”. Your mother asked you. You can see his happiness tears.

“I’m okay. Because of him.”. You point at Himchan who standing not far from you.

“Ahjumma, Ahjeossi Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Himchan-imnida.”. himchan bowed 90 degrees and introducing his self.

“Oh Himchan-goon. Thanks for taking a good care to my daughter. Just, call me eommoni.”.

“Ah, ne eommoni. Thank you.”.

“Where is Gukkie?”. Your mother asked you and you just give her a smile and simple answer.

“In his dorm.”.

“Hahahah..okay okay.. Come on go inside. I’ll make you a hot tea. Come on Himchan-goon.”.

 

******************************

 

CEO’s Room..

“Yes do you need something?”.

“Can I go to my home town. Just for a week?”.

“Hahahahaha..Oh My God. It’s okay you can go everywhere you want. Yesterday [Your name] and Himchan who asked me, and now it’s you. It’s okay Yongguk, I gave you 2 weeks holiday.”.

“Thank you CEO-nim. I’ll go tonight.”.

“Becareful.”.

 

*******************************

 

Sorry to take so long ^^

I Just have a other fic that I'll must worked at it too..

But Tonight I update it ^^ Hope you like it ^^