Chapter 8 : Another Happy day But.....

Warm Winter

A few days later..

After have a vocal practice and try your new song you have a break with the rest of B.A.P, there is no Secret since they’re still busy with their activity to promoting the new album. So today you take a break just with B.A.P and of course there is Yongguk too. But, today he is so quiet and looks a little bit unwell.

“Hyung, I heard there is a new electronic shop at Coex Mall can...”. Youngjae, the electronic maniac tell to His hyung, Himchan but He was cutted. Because Himchan knew what his dongsaeng want to do.

“Wae? What do you want to buy?”. Himchan said while searching pizza’s delivery phone number to order your lunch.

“Hahaha..You know me so well right hyung? I just want to go there, even I haven’t something to buy.”. Hear no reaction from his Hyung, Youngjae try to talk again. “Hyuuung ~ let’s go there.”.

“No, just wait until weekend. To tired to go there today.”. Himchan answered. But, you look Youngjae so pissed out, and his expression become gloomy just in a second. You feel so wonder, since Youngjae is look so SAD BADLY, it must be a cool place you think.

“What is Coex Mall?”. You ask innocently.

“You never go there? It’s a mall. The big building and it filled with so much shop there.”. Himchan told you.

“Is there food shop or restaurant too?”.

“Yes! Of course there is.”. Youngjae answered. “And the new electronic shop that I want to visit is there too!”.

“So, why don’t we have a lunch there? We can eat and Youngjae can visit the Electronic Shop too? I mean, I want to go there since it’s sounds good.”.

“THAT’S RIGHT! So I can buy a new toys too. Are you agree Yongguk hyung? I heard there is has a new arrival Army Toys that we want to buy a weeks ago.”. Zelo said and Yongguk replied with a small nod.

“Yes, It’s sounds good hyung. Since we didn’t have a free time since yesterday.”. Daehyun start to agree.

“Ddongi Oppa, let’s go please.”.

“OK! LET’S GO!”.

“YEEEAAAHH ~ !!”. Youngjae shouted and grab his ransel, ready to go.

..............

 

You fell so excited when you entered the building. It’s so cool and so big. You’re so happy and Himchan smiled while look at your reaction, and Yongguk did it too. Youngjae and Daehyun already separated with you all, since Youngjae can’t hold his lust for the electronic goods. And in the other side Zelo, Yongguk, and Jongup want to go to Toys shop. So, you go there with Himchan too.

Zelo, Yongguk, Jongup went to boys toy zone, while you and Himchan went to girls toy zone. There are so many kind of toys and you like dolls so much so you go there and Himchan following you from behind.

“Horangi!!”. You took tiger dolls and hug it tightly.

“Do you like it?”. Himchan asked you and give you a smile.

“Yes, I Like it. This same as mine. It’s Horangi’s friend, and it’s lot of horangi’s friend here.”. You pointed at the rack that full filled with Tiger dolls.

“He is pooh bear’s friend. His name is Tiger.”. Himchan explain it to you.

“Pooh? Who is pooh?”.

“Yes, that yellow fatty bear.”.

“Oh, he is Pooh.”.

“She is his friend too, named piglet....hhmm... You never watch Winnie The Pooh Cartoon?”.

“No, I Haven’t watch it.”.

“Then, from where you know the tiger?”.

“It’s actually Yongguk’s oppa doll and I claimed it since Yongguk oppa never play with it again.”.

“Well, you'rereallyout of date.Hahaha. Let’s watch it soon.”. Himchan said while ruffling your hair. “Ah you know barbie?”.

“Bobby? Who is he?”.

“It isn’t Bobby, but B.A.R.B.I.E. It’s BARBIE”.

“What is that?”.

“Let’s see. It’s pink so I know you must be love it.”.

 

Himchan show you what barbie is, and you love it so much. He explain it very detail, and of course you like it so much. A girl doll that have a pretty eyes, hair, body, and you can dress her with the fashion/style that what you want. It’s so funny for sure.

Seriously it was another happy day that you spend it alot with Himchan. After playing in Toys Shop, and after Youngjae and Daaehyun finish their activity all of you take a rest and eat your lunch before go home. But, there is something unusual. Yongguk looks so pale and little bit more quiet than usual. So in the way to dorm he is sleeping and sweating alot.

Arrived at your dorm..

 

“Hyung we already arrived.”. Youngjae pat his shoulder to wake him up. You looked at him and felt a bad feeling. So you twist your body and face him that sit on the back seat.

“Oppa, ilreonah.”. You wake him up but he just coughing and looks so sick. You put your palm on his temple and......YES! HE WAS SICK.

“Manager oppa! Let’s turn on the engine and go to hospital please!!”.

 

**************************

 

here is .. Yongguk with HORANGI!! xDD

 

 

I BEG ON YOU ~ PLEASE GIMME A COMMENT :'((